anyone confident enough to post live 10 winning trades in a row?

So if someone posts 10 trades in a row that are successful, what exactly does it prove?

Nothing.
The OP's statement fails to acknowledge variance and probability in trading.
I did ws 10 trades in a row a few months back and got the bonus out of it (it wasn't much but paid for some Xmas beer, food, and gifts :)) but that was each trade to a minimum of 5 pips profit.
It would be much harder for a swing trader to get 10 trades in a row but they might only need 1 or 2 with a big profit to make up for 8 losses.

here are demo statements for a new strategy i have been testing. there are 2 because i swapped computers and started a new test account but uses the same method. The accounts are setup 10:1 leverage and 3k capital. i have a run of 10 winners in a row, actually this method is producing a good win rate over a 3 month period. going to continue testing it for another 3 months before i integrate into my bag of goodies.

edit: just realised there are 2 almost back to back 10 winning trades in a row

Attachments

• statement.zip
    4.7 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
You da man Dash! B1tchslap that b1tcha$$ b1tch!

HOLLLLLLLAAAAAAA

I'm even so bitching - that's right - b!tchin - that I'll even let the forum decide WHAT I'm gonna WIN on and WHAT I'm gonna LOSE on.

THATS RIGHT B!TCHES! YOU CALL THE CONTRACT!!

Any US stock, ETF, futures or forex. See when I like to b!tchslap a market I like to pick the big ones. Not some pussy JGBs or Icelandic Mackeral cannery stock. I b!tchslap with the best of 'em.

DAMMIT I AM THE BEST OF 'EM!!!!

So what'll it be punks? Next one after this post gets it.

B1TCHIN!

You b1tchin', Dash! I've always wanted to see someone b1tchslap Mongolian Tugriks and you're so b1tchin', you're just the man for the job. Ideally, I wanna see some quality KZTMNT action. I will await the results with bated breath.

You b1tchin', Dash! I've always wanted to see someone b1tchslap Mongolian Tugriks and you're so b1tchin', you're just the man for the job. Ideally, I wanna see some quality KZTMNT action. I will await the results with bated breath.

ill pay good money to see that

well I would b!tchslap it if I knew wtf it was.
What you talking about? I thought you waz b1tchin'... You can't be a proper b1tchslapping BSD, unless you know that:

MNT, aka Mongolian Tugrik, is the official currency of Mongolia
KZT, aka Kazakh Tenge, is the official currency of the Republic of Kazakhstan.

What you talking about? I thought you waz b1tchin'... You can't be a proper b1tchslapping BSD, unless you know that:

MNT, aka Mongolian Tugrik, is the official currency of Mongolia
KZT, aka Kazakh Tenge, is the official currency of the Republic of Kazakhstan.

You know what? You're right. I AM B!TCHIN!

TRADE 2/10
SHORT KZT/MNT @ 8.6800 STOP 8.7605 TGT 6.0

Last edited:
So if someone posts 10 trades in a row that are successful, what exactly does it prove?

Well. it would prove something to me, wouldn't it you? It is, after all, something that I have been trying to achieve since I started trading.

But it is so rare an event that I doubt whether anyone is confident that they can do it. It is like winning a good prize on the lottery and, in the rare event that it happens, to repeat it as a matter of course cannot be guaranteed.

The losses must be kept within limits. That is the secret of success.

Well. it would prove something to me, wouldn't it you? It is, after all, something that I have been trying to achieve since I started trading.

It wouldn't prove very much to me. All it would be is 10 trades in a row, over large samples you're going to get streaks of wins and losses.

Attachments

• next.png
    next.png
    896.5 KB · Views: 362
Last edited:
I'm going to open 100 trades and close the first 10 that come into profit. Then close the rest. Does that count?

I'm going to open 100 trades and close the first 10 that come into profit. Then close the rest. Does that count?

no you muppet because if you posted 100 trades live and closed 10 in profit I kind of think we would be asking about the other 90. you need bitchin!