anyone confident enough to post live 10 winning trades in a row?

I like this thread, particularly when Counter_Violent posts. It's inspiring.

Bravo!:clap::smart: I take it that you are good old fashioned, and honest, chart trader:?:

No highfalutin, no trying to act all high and mighty, just a chart and ten winning trades in a row.(y) Good man:!:

I don't know much about his method.
Would be interesting if he did use charts though, considering they are very out-of-fashion at the moment, particularly on this forum. It's all about the DOM/iceberg orders/reading the orderbook etc etc.

Would be interesting if he did use charts though, considering they are very out-of-fashion at the moment, particularly on this forum. It's all about the DOM/iceberg orders/reading the orderbook etc etc.

I've seen what he uses...

It's charts + something I've never seen anyone else use.

Whilst he's explained it to me twice, I am thus far too dumb to really grasp it.

Third times a charm though, eh CV?

Counter_Violent is a damned fine fellow.(y) Quietly confident, and what is referred to as a darkhorse:cool: You won't find C_V throwing tantrums and deleting his own threads and posts like a big sissy. Stout fellow and a real trader:!: