anyone confident enough to post live 10 winning trades in a row?

Since you have no need to provide proof, why don't you make it 1000 winners in a row ? In fact make it 10,000. Seems pointless to beat around the bush.

send me your email to [email protected] and I will provide the proof, providing of course you don't think that I am going to type a few thousand figures into a spreadsheet including order numbers, dates, times, amount and the etcs. If you don't want to beat around the bush as you call it.

Attachments

• wardtomstats.JPG
    wardtomstats.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 197
why does it look different, we are talking about 10 trades in a row, that it the topic at hand. If you want to talk margin call, that should be in a different thread.

why does it look different, we are talking about 10 trades in a row, that it the topic at hand. If you want to talk margin call, that should be in a different thread.

Well, you obviously didn't read the very first post in this thread. Let me repost it here in case you can't find it.

sh5467 said:
ok can anyone prove to the forum that it is possible to be successful and make 10 winning trades in a row (and no smart alec's looking for 1 tick with a 500 tick SL).

You were told that the way you trade you would eventually blow up. Here's your response:

wardtom084 said:
not the way I am working it no, I have several eggs, I also have several baskets, one spike in the market will take out a stop loss which will be hard to get back.

If you HAD used stop losses you never would have had that massive $1100 loss in 1 trade. Your posts and your trades don't correlate.

Peter

I still think the subject of this thread is 10 winning trades in a row? It was suggested that I did not have it. All I am doing is showing you that I did.

Since you are new at trading I'll go easy here.
Any experienced trader is going to tell you that the way you are trading you WILL get another massive loss at some point. It is inevitable unless you make some changes.
I'm not taking a dig at you, just your trading method.

Peter

I still think the subject of this thread is 10 winning trades in a row? It was suggested that I did not have it. All I am doing is showing you that I did.

Fair enough.
See my post above though. You don't want to lose another $1100 or more again though.
Just a friendly tip...

Peter

I thank you for the tip. Will not be doing that again on a margin call as it is too hard to bring back. Just half way now. Just wanted to show that 10 trades in a row is not all that hard to pull off..thanks

I thank you for the tip. Will not be doing that again on a margin call as it is too hard to bring back. Just half way now. Just wanted to show that 10 trades in a row is not all that hard to pull off..thanks
Tom,
You're quite correct, it's not that hard to pull off if you don't utilize a sensible risk and money management strategy. But, as Pete pointed out, the OP specifically said that s/he wasn't interested in such an approach (presumably because it is relatively easy to achieve). If you can achieve the same record of consecutive winners with a robust risk and money management in place, I confidently predict you'll be headhunted by every hedge fund around the globe and be richer than a very rich rich thing in next to no time!
;)
Tim.

Pointless thread.

pointless.....?......agree...!

all this is rather of academical interest....

but if scalping counts....i had 20 profitdemotrades in a row

and several times....

3-4 pips profit( minus 1.5 pip spread and commission altogether)

so what....?

so as i can not organically accept losses

some moment one (let it be 21-st) trade turns against me

i wait tolerating- say -20 pips drawdown but soon realise

that i was caught in "contretrend" this time

and when negativity becomes 30-40 then 60 pips

all my former gains are evaporated

losses begin to grow

and i am faced with margin call....

this is what is called overtrading

...so ....you can make an inference youself....

Last edited:
Hello Trade2Winners;
Is there a thread where post are made during live session of the 6e and ES?

TIA

Hello Trade2Winners;
Is there a thread where post are made during live session of the 6e and ES?

TIA

it seems you believe in "free lunch"

...but such a thing turns out to be unsavoury for your financial stomach very often

"free lunch"? not at all. I been here since '08 and not asked any advice from you .. mypivots has a thread that post real time info.

no tard. why dont you read the original post? it clearly says no scalping for 1 tick with huge stop loss. your results are meaningless and they way you are bragging about them shows you up to be a noob. On the other hand someone someone shooting for 1R+ and getting 10 trades in a row is not meaning less, certainly if you can get up to 20 to 30 trades in a row on 1R+ this is a fine result imo. but you are shooting for 0.000001R and it's just dumb.

if you come back and say but I am not trading with a SL then there really is no hope for you.