anyone confident enough to post live 10 winning trades in a row?

Also I never use a stop loss. Found out in the beginning that was what was killing me. My trades always came back around and the stop loss was taking me out before the market turned around. I am getting close to 80 trades with no loss now. One trade took 10 days to turn around but swap much easier to take than a stop loss.

has you account blown up yet?:clap:

Ha, today the refinery paid me to do nothing, other works had priority. So I decided to hammer the markets instead. Double bubble is so much sweeter than single bubble.:LOL:

Attachments

• ave it !.jpg
    ave it !.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 231
Cheers chaps.

So yeah, the other day was real fun and the refinery job eventually finished up after three and a half long weeks.

This sheet does'nt really count as there is a £75 loss in the winning run, but hey that just made me mad:mad: and when I get mad:mad:, someone is gonna pay for it !:):)

The Dow run up into the close was even more predictable than the lulz merchants at T2W.:LOL:

Attachments

• ave-it-again.png
    ave-it-again.png
    345 KB · Views: 213
Cheers chaps.

So yeah, the other day was real fun and the refinery job eventually finished up after three and a half long weeks.

This sheet does'nt really count as there is a £75 loss in the winning run, but hey that just made me mad:mad: and when I get mad:mad:, someone is gonna pay for it !:):)

The Dow run up into the close was even more predictable than the lulz merchants at T2W.:LOL:

great trading CV. care to share any insight on how you trade?

Cheers chaps.

You make it look easy.... ;)

Cheers chaps.

you haven't been playing with those pesky twig birds on the market log again. oh god.

I can hardly wait for ChocolateDigestive to quote Major Dutch or maybe JohnnyFutures as an authority....:LOL::whistle:whistling