A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Forexmospherian,

These posts have presented the opportunity for 10's of thousands of pips profit to readers here. So well done Forexmospherian and all contributors.
As foretold at T2L GBPUSD Universal Currency Wars = 1,131 Pips Short plus multiple scalp hits to boot. Just maybe there are videos out there somewhere, with alerts for 31 currency pairs, perhaps found on google search, who knows for sure but perhaps the suggestion should be seek and maybe find the pip profit answers.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Morning Sir G

Good To hear from you

I had been thinking about you and the rest of the guys over February - thinking that as long as you were not on an holiday break you would be having a very very profitable trading period - courtesy maybe of the Pound "holy trinity" pairs as well as many more out of the 31 pairs you cover.

I am sure many traders think its not possible to trade so many pairs without either massive risk exposure or just on very small stake size - but maybe that's because they don't think "out of the box" enough and maybe are not making full use of the PPND principle - one that you have fully mastered

Hope to pop and see you during the spring after a short holiday break in March

Keep up the good work

Regards

F

Message for Keen

Will have a look over the weekend for some ideal charts showing changes in price bias with more than 2 LiTs area etc

Today I did not spot any - but will find some from this month

Have a good weekend

Regards

F

Got a lazy weekend after what feels like a very busy month due to a lot of alteration happening around the house. I plan to spend a few hrs scanning through a few pairs charts overthe weekend and look for as hhiusa calls them some "pretty pictures from my childrens books" to show Keen more LiT changes during a day's session.

I also have some other queries i have not answered yet - so hope to cover them as well

Seems like silly season this weekend F......?

Seems a few people around the forums talking about colourful charts and kids pictures and not understanding threads and journals ....

I can't be arsed to rise to them personally .......

N

You might like this F and Sun.

Cheers Oscar

I liked that video

If it took him approximately 10 years to feel he's cracked it - but even now after making massive consistent returns still working on improving his game - that to me sounds as though he being open and honest.

I have felt embarrassed at times to have to admit it took me 5 years part time before I had the confidence to go full time and then even in my first 2 years of Full Time I had to drop down my lot size simply because I had been caught out by 7 consecutive losses - that basically knocked my back 6 months. I am now on my 14th year and just over 8 yrs full time and I found out with my own method I had cracked it approx 6 -7 years ago.

We have many traders on this forum who think that after 2 or 3 years if you are not fairly consistent and profitable - then give up - OK there will always be exceptions - but trading is a journey and not ending up with just one destination.

Good Trading Oscar

Regards

F

Last edited:
Cheers Oscar

I liked that video

If it took him approximately 10 years to feel he's cracked it - but even now after making massive consistent returns still working on improving his game - that to me sounds as though he being open and honest.

I have felt embarrassed at times to have to admit it took me 5 years part time before I had the confidence to go full time and then even in my first 2 years of Full Time I had to drop down my lot size simply because I had been caught out by 7 consecutive losses - that basically knocked my back 6 months. I am now on my 14th year and just over 8 yrs full time and I found out with my own method I had cracked it approx 6 -7 years ago.

We have many traders on this forum who think that after 2 or 3 years if you are not fairly consistent and profitable - then give up - OK there will always be exceptions - but trading is a journey and not ending up with just one destination.

Good Trading Oscar

Regards

F

Dear Forexmospherian,

That is an interesting video researched and posted by Oscar.
Research is key to market success. That research should include internal (oneself) and external (market conditions and so on), meaning, find out what sort of trader and style of trading would suit oneself first as well as looking at strengths and weaknesses, improving where necessary and drawing upon respectively.
The 7 to 10 year rule would apply to most if not everyone for obvious reason though.
However, speaking of research, perhaps the suggestion should be, just maybe I may have made a Forex Trading video with the voice over of AL Pacino called "Trading Forex: The Difference Between Winning and Losing" as found perhaps on google search. As well as writing a blog about it with charts somewhere else.
Who knows for sure but perhaps the suggestion should be to research more thoroughly, to S.E.E.K. and you really will find the Truth.
The suggestion of S.Y.N.C.H.R.O.N.I.C.I.T.Y exists here too and this is a synchronistic event rather than a just per C.H.A.N.C.E. occurrence. Maybe google research would throw up a video for that one as well.
More on the L.A.W. of Chance later, a little known law, but a L.A.W. nevertheless.
Have a great weekend everyone and will prepare to post on a new thread here the normal 31 ForeX Currency K Pairs in multiple Time Frames as well as the outlook for the week in advance of the Market open. All other pairs in any time Frames by written request.
Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Last edited:
Dear FxM, I apologize to ask such basic question. I tried to setup on 1 minute c trader the EJ post 8830 you mentioned above, while I was able to resemble all like yours I was unable to get it right the yellow and red. Would you please kindly tell me what the setup of the two colours are? Do you frequently change setups when you flip between 1m and tick chart? Thank you. Eyasu

Thanks F. You reply totally makes sense and is in line with my observations. I reckon I need to be more active updating the LiTs area.

Good evening,
K

Here's a grear example of the Price bias changing more than twice in a day

219534d1456697004-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-gu-19216-all-day.png

It was on the GU on Friday February 18th - the day the EU referendum date hit the news - shooting price up late afternoon - before the big drop - and gap on the Sunday evening as the market makers then sold off again after the news Boris Johnson and some other prominent Tory MP's disagreed with the PM

All the moves are always in the charts - before they happen

Early am - pre Opens it was in bullish PS - then after 9 30am and 10 00 am it started falling into a bearish PS - below the longest LR set up

By 4 00 pm UK time it started to turn up and then by London Close it went back into a bullish PS and continued rising another 85+ pips

Hope that helps again keen

All the best

F

It's not just price action that is key

Its the price structure - with the leading indicators of what might be ahead coming from the tick charts and 1 min charts.

Attachments

• GU - 19216 - ALL DAY.png
    GU - 19216 - ALL DAY.png
    96.9 KB · Views: 981
Dear FxM, I apologize to ask such basic question. I tried to setup on 1 minute c trader the EJ post 8830 you mentioned above, while I was able to resemble all like yours I was unable to get it right the yellow and red. Would you please kindly tell me what the setup of the two colours are? Do you frequently change setups when you flip between 1m and tick chart? Thank you. Eyasu

Hi eyasu

Its the same LR set ups on both the 1 min charts and any of ctraders tick charts
#

Even though you are using the same ctrader platform - there can be differences with settings - sometime you might need to adjust the LR in the mid sections between say 100 and 290 by anything from 10 to even 40 to get the exact same set up

On the longer LR's settings above say 350 and 400 - I remember with Major magnum our charts always had slight differences etc and with Sun using MT4 platforms with a programmed LR - she had had to adapt it for the these longer setting

Please feel free to post you chart on any pair anytime etc and lets see how they all line up etc

Regards

F

Seems like silly season this weekend F......?

Seems a few people around the forums talking about colourful charts and kids pictures and not understanding threads and journals ....

I can't be arsed to rise to them personally .......

N

Hi N

Don't blame you at all

You are now a member of the squiggly coloured lines CULT club - so sorry about that

Need to get you a badge and remembers to pray to our God - ie "Paint shop" - lol

So many traders forget that some other smart ar*ses can show statements on 2 accounts and take a buy on one and a sell on the other

They then only show and post the correct trade and bingo - they must be good traders as they have proved their trades

Us lot making many calls in advance - in print live - before the action then get slated for not showing our blotters and statements

They forget saying your call in advance with a time stamp is evidence of you trade you have either taken or plan to take ;-)

I reckon I need to open another thread and then post all sell calls on the one thread and all the buy trades on the other thread - then which ever wins - delete the other and just show the statement on the winning trade - :LOL:

Still I have 14 yrs - you have 15+ years of trading and Nick has 2 decades or more trading other instruments and Sir Gissachance has over 2 decades of purely FX trading and apparently we are all "losers" - and dont have a clue and of course just selling loads of courses to as C_V says to newbies who dont have a clue - costing them 1000's of pounds then trying to learn from proper courses

What a joke so many are on this forum !!!

I have NEVER EVER SOLD ONE COURSE with regards to my method to any trader at all - I have always tried to help the "good guys" totally free of charge

Have a good March and Good trading N

Regards

F

I wont copy my last few comments again on the EA but here's the recap

8 09 am was a scalp buy on the EU and EA

I said at 8 18 am - we should be able to sell it around 5368 -75 area

8 23/4 am - approx 5 mins later it peaked at 5369

For me stop was 73 - 4 pips

It then was a scalp sell and so far dropped 26 pips

I am out with 21 pips - so RR of approx near 5 - all within 4 minutes

That was a genuine LIVE CALL IN ADVANCE OF MOVES ON A SCALP

( just to keep all my alternative fans and dissers happy ) :D

Feb 25th 8 30 am

Comment above - a scalp with price and time pre action

You will never out spam me C_ V - SORRY A_W

SO forget the dirty trick campaign

Why are you not open and say this is personal ??

Its so obvious - buy maybe other's dont know all the history ?

Have fun and see you at 6 00 am in the morning

Regards

F

Hi F

Don't think you should criticize other members in a closed journal.
They have no right to reply or defend them selves.
Bit unsporting.

Oscar

Feb 25th 8 30 am

Comment above - a scalp with price and time pre action

You will never out spam me C_ V - SORRY A_W

SO forget the dirty trick campaign

Why are you not open and say this is personal ??

Its so obvious - buy maybe other's dont know all the history ?

Have fun and see you at 6 00 am in the morning

Regards

F

Dear Forexmospherian,

Tried posting the X.X.X. on this forum on a new thread but currently having some technical issues. However, just a quick reminder that this is 31 Currency Pairs Analysed in 5 different Time Frames, naturally, including all of the majors.

So in a nutshell Forexmospherian, this is the techs for 155 Charts plus the outlook for this week for 31 Currency Pairs.

I reiterate, due to the technical issues it is still available via the normal channels for the time being but will be coming to this site on a brand new thread.

Will also be talking about the FPA for 1/10th of a Second Klank.
All other pairs upon written request.

Have a great evening Forexmospherian and company. Trade safe all.
Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Hi eyasu

Its the same LR set ups on both the 1 min charts and any of ctraders tick charts
#

Even though you are using the same ctrader platform - there can be differences with settings - sometime you might need to adjust the LR in the mid sections between say 100 and 290 by anything from 10 to even 40 to get the exact same set up

On the longer LR's settings above say 350 and 400 - I remember with Major magnum our charts always had slight differences etc and with Sun using MT4 platforms with a programmed LR - she had had to adapt it for the these longer setting

Please feel free to post you chart on any pair anytime etc and lets see how they all line up etc

Regards

F

Thank you. I know it is stupid question.

Here's a grear example of the Price bias changing more than twice in a day

219534d1456697004-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-gu-19216-all-day.png

It was on the GU on Friday February 18th - the day the EU referendum date hit the news - shooting price up late afternoon - before the big drop - and gap on the Sunday evening as the market makers then sold off again after the news Boris Johnson and some other prominent Tory MP's disagreed with the PM

All the moves are always in the charts - before they happen

Early am - pre Opens it was in bullish PS - then after 9 30am and 10 00 am it started falling into a bearish PS - below the longest LR set up

By 4 00 pm UK time it started to turn up and then by London Close it went back into a bullish PS and continued rising another 85+ pips

Hope that helps again keen

All the best

F

It's not just price action that is key

Its the price structure - with the leading indicators of what might be ahead coming from the tick charts and 1 min charts.

Thanks F for the chart. It helps me to understand a bit more the PS.
I've come to realize that PS is more relevant than PA on itself, and lately I'm mostly focused on trying to understand the PS on the M1 and M30 TFs to make better trading decisions.

Have a great week ahead,
Keen246

Monday 29th February 2016 - Pre Opens

Good Morning FX Traders

Last day and trading day of the February Month and its on a Monday

Lots of minor news today - but from what I can see no key red news releases

I plan to change the format of this journal thread from March onwards as its been 6 months since it started and the dissers and the haters are still moaning as normal about my motives and my own personal agenda.

I will have to now say and emphasise this fact.

I cannot assist or help any Newbie FX traders and I suggest has I have always done that they do not waste their time trying to follow and understand my trading method

As I have said many times - not just in this journal but also in the other main thread ideally any FX trader trying to follow and understand my method of intraday trading needs to have a minimum of 12 to 18 months of existing FX trading experience. Its a difficult advanced method of trading - complex and not recommended at all for traders who have not already traded both on a demo and a live capital account.

For those traders who maybe have already anything from 2 to 3 years of FX experience - then yes its more for you - but please still remember it might take anything from 4 to 8 months of studying the method to have any chance of being able to use it satisfactory and then go on to use it and be consistent.

There is no real substitute for hrs spent watching live FX charts. You dont need 10,000 hrs to get to a satisfactory level - but at least 3000 hrs+ - IDEALLY on the 1 min chart to full understand the movements that you will faced with day in day out

I must also point out as of now - I can no longer devote the time and energy required over this year to assist any new student or follower of the method on a one to one basis - as I did with Major Magnum and more recently Sun.

That's because I plan to only comment on this forum a few days a week rather than my normal 5 days a week - as over the last 30 months

Anyway back to today

Good Trading and please feel free to comment and post your charts or calls etc etc

Regards

F

EA

6 35 am update

Again this i like groundhog day ;-)

Have a guess what my first scalp buy of the day was ?

Was it from 5 57am or 6 00 am or 6 09 am ??

Will I prove it by posting a blotter or my trading statement ?

NO - thats private and confidential - maybe if it was not my main source of income and I was just a punter or a newbie "playing" with say $500 or small capital - then I might share - but I am full time and have a lot of retail capital tied up in several trading accounts and as I said over 2 years plus ago -I am not showing my figures to all and sundry

If thats means you don't think I have taken a live scalp buy on the pair - so be it - that's no problem at all for me

Hi F

Don't think you should criticize other members in a closed journal.
They have no right to reply or defend them selves.
Bit unsporting.

Oscar

We went through the wars a few months back oscar.....I got banned , forex ospherians got banned , MM got banned .......without going over old ground I personally felt all I was doing was trying to defend other members here and my self from other members who were libellous derogatory and aggressive regarding our methods our systems and our trading performance .....

If people want to follow our threads here and perhaps learn something new then it's their perogative......that's what a forum is for .......no one is asking anyone to,follow.anyone ......it's simple to press the ignore button and move on

So If someone does not want to follow us,or try to understand what we do ....then move on

As I said I do not want to be banned again thanks......I've been trading since the 80's and more recently in forex since early 2000's......I am extremely happy with my trading system ....I used to reluctantly post performance and then got called a liar so,stopped.....this was after years of telling people,that posting performance is useless as anyone can fake results .....so I can't win

ask any scammer selling systems online to justify performance and they will,do,it easily.........Jees I grew up in a family of bookmakers and knew all the tricks if the scammers who have been selling fake horse racing systems since the 1960s....it's easy to,fake success...and I was even part of a group that tried to put these guys out of business ......still am if needed

It's much more difficult to truly be successful and the real deal .....

I am proud and happy to have established a thread with over a million views that has helped people understand strengthmeters ....since launching in 2009

F,s contribution to t2 win is unparalleled in the last year or 2......that's why I support him and have done since day 1......the guy can trade ..:cool:....so I always certainly try to learn what I can from good traders .....like I,did from day 1 sitting on the shell oil trading desk in the 80's.....

If you notice he patiently answers peoples questions ....but we don't have time for people that clearly are not interested in learning .......their motives are different ,,,,and we don't have time for people,who criticise from other threads with snipes about squiggly lines and colours ...and the other endless drivel and criticism at times

This is a trading site ....with some result traders here ??....go,sit in a real trading floor and watch the grown up screens .......many are like Jackson pollack masterpieces .....so live,with it or walk away :smart:

and if people can't understand something then ask respectfully......or go find another profession or hobby that is easier,for them to comprehend ....:whistling

..frankly I accept the off theme threads that run here but I repeat again this' is a trading forum.........and if someone is a non trader and clearly has no intention of wanting to be a trader and learn from traders then I suggests they just Stick to knitting or debating or whatever gets them through the night .......but please leave the grown up traders alone and don't waste their time ?..... :smart:

N

Last edited:
GU

6 46am

I am going to start with this pair - simply because its been in the news a lot and a member here on the forum - hhiusa has taken a buy on it from 3856 around midnight last night ?

The low was after midnight at 3842 and it was then in a bear bias - but we then had a HL at 47/48 and over both 30+ mins and 60 mins with no breach of the low and price then started to rise

So far its made 3878 this last hr and it now needs over the interim R area to rise further

Interim R is 3886 to 3904

So at the moment we are in a slight bull bias for the AM session - but unless we make over 3886 and 3904 we cannot stay with any scalp buys

3855 to 65 is a support area so we need under that area to scalp sell further

So present range is approx is only about 25 pips and under 3850 and 40 we go back into a bear price structure

Pure scalp wise it was a scalp sell from 77 at 6 39 am

Status
Not open for further replies.