A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning N

Well said

i dont know why really I got involved - the family have been away abroad for a few days and so had plenty of time on my hands to have a lazy weekend watching sport - footie / rugby etc and ended up spending a few hrs arguing with others on this forum

Their agenda's are more obvious than Donald Trump's - and that's just one of the old school - saying I am encouraging newbies who dont know anything to lose thousands of pounds - by having to then spend money on proper courses after all the bad information I give them

Trouble is - as you know N - no newbie FX traders are going to have a clue trying to understand my method - its too advanced and complicated - that''s why I have already been saying for years - only for FX traders who have some existing FX experience - ideally over 18 months plus etc etc

Have a good day and a cracking March

By the way - I will be asked next to post a picture of myself in the nude so that they can check I am a male - as some members here dont think I am - rofl

EA

6 35 am update

Again this i like groundhog day ;-)

Have a guess what my first scalp buy of the day was ?

Was it from 5 57am or 6 00 am or 6 09 am ??

Will I prove it by posting a blotter or my trading statement ?

NO - thats private and confidential - maybe if it was not my main source of income and I was just a punter or a newbie "playing" with say $500 or small capital - then I might share - but I am full time and have a lot of retail capital tied up in several trading accounts and as I said over 2 years plus ago -I am not showing my figures to all and sundry

If thats means you don't think I have taken a live scalp buy on the pair - so be it - that's no problem at all for me

EA

7 04am

EO now and EA did a LH at 5359 from 65 and so became a scalp sell after 6 39 am and now another scalp buy from 7 00 am at 5340

morning all

slowish morning

Yen is running well .........nice early bull and now solid selling ......... I use Euro and USD as main secondary currencies for pairs

EA has been a nice bull from opening gates ............I just keep rebuying it on pullbacks so far

some AU sells ...........GU Sells ...

but bitty
N

Thank you. I know it is stupid question.

No - please dont think that

No question in this FX game is stupid - as how many traders would really know all platforms are not really that accurate - like car speedo's of the 1960's ie showing 75 mph when the car was travelling at say 63 mph

Please fee free to share you charts and I can advise what settings might helps

Regards

F

Morning N

Well said

i dont know why really I got involved - the family have been away abroad for a few days and so had plenty of time on my hands to have a lazy weekend watching sport - footie / rugby etc and ended up spending a few hrs arguing with others on this forum

Their agenda's are more obvious than Donald Trump's - and that's just one of the old school - saying I am encouraging newbies who dont know anything to lose thousands of pounds - by having to then spend money on proper courses after all the bad information I give them

Trouble is - as you know N - no newbie FX traders are going to have a clue trying to understand my method - its too advanced and complicated - that''s why I have already been saying for years - only for FX traders who have some existing FX experience - ideally over 18 months plus etc etc

Have a good day and a cracking March

By the way - I will be asked next to post a picture of myself in the nude so that they can check I am a male - as some members here dont think I am - rofl

no worries F ..........being high profile on forums like this always attracts criticism from people who do not have the time or intelligence to become good traders themselves .......and cant accept it ............although the naked trader stuff is very disturbing ???? ............hahahahagh haha :LOL:

No - please dont think that

No question in this FX game is stupid - as how many traders would really know all platforms are not really that accurate - like car speedo's of the 1960's ie showing 75 mph when the car was travelling at say 63 mph

Please fee free to share you charts and I can advise what settings might helps

Regards

F

my first mini 850 couldn't see 63 even with a telescope ............hahahahaha :smart:

GU

6 46am

I am going to start with this pair - simply because its been in the news a lot and a member here on the forum - hhiusa has taken a buy on it from 3856 around midnight last night ?

The low was after midnight at 3842 and it was then in a bear bias - but we then had a HL at 47/48 and over both 30+ mins and 60 mins with no breach of the low and price then started to rise

So far its made 3878 this last hr and it now needs over the interim R area to rise further

Interim R is 3886 to 3904

So at the moment we are in a slight bull bias for the AM session - but unless we make over 3886 and 3904 we cannot stay with any scalp buys

3855 to 65 is a support area so we need under that area to scalp sell further

So present range is approx is only about 25 pips and under 3850 and 40 we go back into a bear price structure

Pure scalp wise it was a scalp sell from 77 at 6 39 am

GU

7 12 am

The sell could not make under 3858 and from after 7 06 am or 7 09 am in the EO it became a scalp buy again

Its still in its range until we get over 3885 and 3904 - if we get over both theses prices its b/o it a bull bias for am session

This is my GU chart, just missed one buy trade from the support. Missed 15 pips.
GU Chart.png

EU

7 17AM

Not mentioned it so far

0910 to 0920 is all good interim support

Above 0935 and 40 its in a bull price structure for scalp buys

We know we have R's at 0950 / 60 and 0980

The dollar as been weak so far with UJ falling overnight and the UChf and UCad this morning falling

This is my GU chart, just missed one buy trade from the support. Missed 15 pips.
View attachment 219558

Morning SUN

The GU as been volatile this morning and very playful

As long as you know the main interim range for now - then at least you when you can stay with buys - or as mentioned under 3850 and 40 start selling off

Have a good day Sun - stay focused and dont rush into loads of scalps etc etc

Notice the EU as been easy this morning - typical - some days it so easy then others its the worse pair to trade - all done to frustrate traders etc etc

Regards

EJ - For all squiggly coloured line fans belonging to the cult

EJ

7 28am

Could not resist my comment about squiggly lines and cults - ;-)

I have not mentioned this pair this morning - I was hoping some other trader might have said something after 6 21 am or 6 30 am ?

Its like the EU - its been bullish and a great set up on the tick chart

So far its up 40 + PIPS in the hour

Have I made 15 pips or 36 pips etc etc - does it matter really - its what you make that is so much more important

219560d1456730859-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ej-29216-am.png

Attachments

• EJ - 29216 am.png
    EJ - 29216 am.png
    59.2 KB · Views: 484
Morning F,
Afternoon for me of course.
I had one decent EA while you guys slept but mostly on GJ (my new best friend).
It's been a great day already and we haven't even had the London open yet.
Good luck all.
Cheers

Just as I posted I saw your EJ post, I had a few of those too but not the same lots or pips as the beast.

Last edited:
Cad been the buy......selling UCAD

Cyen now continuing push south .......so buying UJ and EJ when opps come

GBP is becoming bullish now ...........GU buys

Morning SUN

The GU as been volatile this morning and very playful

As long as you know the main interim range for now - then at least you when you can stay with buys - or as mentioned under 3850 and 40 start selling off

Have a good day Sun - stay focused and dont rush into loads of scalps etc etc

Notice the EU as been easy this morning - typical - some days it so easy then others its the worse pair to trade - all done to frustrate traders etc etc

Regards

Good Morning Peter,

GJ is being the star player in this morning it moved 130 pips already.
I finished setting up everything, Also made a note on your method in summarized format & recorded my performance since Aug15.

I was checking your post, that you will not be available 5 days a week. Well, that will not create any problem for me. As you already did lots of hand holding job for me. :)

But if there is any problem I will post on my thread.

Pardon me about my slow performance since the training. I know it's now out of your student benchmark.
I just hope before you leave this forum forever, I can at least reach to somewhere.

Thank you for everything.
Good day you too.
Regards

Morning F,
Afternoon for me of course.
I had one decent EA while you guys slept but mostly on GJ (my new best friend).
It's been a great day already and we haven't even had the London open yet.
Good luck all.
Cheers

Hi Nick

I remember now I have said I will feature the new pound crosses "holy trinity" - ie GJ - / GA / GU in my set up

Trouble is need another monitor and computer as when I run more than 4 tick charts with all the Lrs on and then 5 x 1 min charts - my platform slow's down

Got a few ideas how to get around it though

I have noticed hhiusa bought the GU last night from 3856 ( I think )

Trouble is dont know his stop loss size or his targets etc etc

You have a good day and more importantly - a cracking March

Regards

F

cruising along trding 4-5 pairs

heres 4 of them .............as called ealier re bias .....

ive cancelled out the squiggly lines as I don't want to upset some viewers of the thread ....we want to keep our threads clean and wholesome.........

N

Attachments

• scalps.JPG
    scalps.JPG
    206.3 KB · Views: 157
Good Morning Peter,

GJ is being the star player in this morning it moved 130 pips already.
I finished setting up everything, Also made a note on your method in summarized format & recorded my performance since Aug15.

I was checking your post, that you will not be available 5 days a week. Well, that will not create any problem for me. As you already did lots of hand holding job for me. :)

But if there is any problem I will post on my thread.

Pardon me about my slow performance since the training. I know it's now out of your student benchmark.
I just hope before you leave this forum forever, I can at least reach to somewhere.

Thank you for everything.
Good day you too.
Regards

Sun#

Your performance has been fine - please don't worry about your progress - it genuinely take time and of course the more hrs and years you have been trading the easier it is to understand my method

I think you know your main weakness is a live account and having lost many in the past you fear that will always happen

With my method - you are in control - take only small losses asap and then cherry pick your scalps and get stops in profit once you are up 10 -15 pips then the stress is less and you can think clearer

You will make it - that's for sure as long as you stay focused and disciplined etc etc

I hope I am her still all the year - but maybe will just cut down to a few days a week with my trading and comments etc etc

Regards

Peter

Sun in the last 2 hours there are no decent sell opportunities to me on EJ.
Can you share what you were looking at when you took the trade?
Good luck.

Morning Nick,

Sure this is how it looks like, Reason why i took sell trade.
EJ Chart.png

Status
Not open for further replies.