Master class in hind site trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
/////meanwhile on fs thread//////////////////////
Hi Nick,
Glad to read you're doing so well using F's method.
Just out of curiosity: I understand you mostly trade DAX, so I wonder if you have noticed KTs and time rules (as per F's teachings) also apply to indexes?
giphy.gif

513be4dbaeb5472f367ab69f42be3460.gif

Love this thread,puts a smile on my face every time I read it, got this image in my head, FXM jumping up and down, muttering "how dare they question me, I am the master" :LOL:

Attachments

• T2W.jpg
    T2W.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 166
Pasted from the journal where nobody can comment !
----------------------------------------------------------------------
F has contacted me and asked me to pass on the following ( he has been banned, some say for defending himself, others say otherwise)

He will only stay on this forum up to a maximum of another two years. During that period he will be willing to take on 2 new students every month but they must be prepared to show statements that show continuity of trades, both demo and live.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
F WILL NOT be dictating terms, contrary to his and his misguided supporters beliefs.

Perhaps F would like to show his own statements before dictating that others do.

He's been talking about this 'retiring in 2 years max' since he first started posting here, lol. I imagine he was saying the same stuff over at FX street all those years ago too, before they got rid of him ;)

Pasted from the journal where nobody can comment !
----------------------------------------------------------------------
F has contacted me and asked me to pass on the following ( he has been banned, some say for defending himself, others say otherwise)

He will only stay on this forum up to a maximum of another two years. During that period he will be willing to take on 2 new students every month but they must be prepared to show statements that show continuity of trades, both demo and live.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
F WILL NOT be dictating terms, contrary to his and his misguided supporters beliefs.

Perhaps F would like to show his own statements before dictating that others do.

Did the Brummie Badger get banned for two years?:cheesy:

Maybe wrong but I think malaguti has gone down for a stretch. We thinking of ya brother.
Ronnie-Barker.jpg

MajorM's likey button is MIA :whistling
umpboom.gif

Reactions: tar
So, I've been thinking a lot about this hindsight trading.

Look what I discovered (y)

These special trend lines in mt4 that stop price on the solid bit but allow price to sail straight through the gaps and never look back.

Amazing huh :):clap::)

Attachments

• Magic trendlines.png
    Magic trendlines.png
    118.6 KB · Views: 177
I am trading over 20 years thanks

Newbie at fx but its charts and pressing buttons and a great method.
no m8 i was talking about sun.20yrs is a long time.Do you trade for a living or just to supplement your job?
@Edit just seen on other thread
Not really, I run my business as well, a lot of calls etc and then some hours in the day and then will be travelling for a week or so but can trade on the road and I am in different time zones enabling me to trade UK hours mostly if I want.

Last edited:
How did you go about getting your broker to fill your hindsight trades C_V ? Mine was a bit sceptical at first, until I mentioned F,s name of course..

Status
Not open for further replies.