Master class in hind site trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
My one and only post here ------ its a great pity the expert on other thread has not got the bottle to post it live ----- maybe after holiday things will change ------- but think that could be a 1000000000000/1+ shot

My one and only post here ------ its a great pity the expert on other thread has not got the bottle to post it live ----- maybe after holiday things will change ------- but think that could be a 1000000000000/1+ shot

price might oscillate between 19 and 26, yes "might", nothing sure ........that is were I have my levels...

I was thinking you know....there is good chance that if you suggest is best or promote taking more than 10 trades per day there is a good chance of a possible deal between brokers and promoter ....only a thought.

None of the crew have posted a live trade-statements yes but no live trades-its becoming a boring joke and an insult to A.N.Y.O.N.E. with an ounce of common sense:sleep:
puppy%20yawn.jpg

price might oscillate between 19 and 26, yes "might", nothing sure ........that is were I have my levels...

Live Call in advance, made 22 pips, perfect pin bar

I do not have an historical chart here (by now you should know why), but you have to admit this is a perfect live call in advance, I am the real deal not Tar....

The dog does not want to take me for a walk anymore......disser.

Attachments

• bs trade.png
    bs trade.png
    7.6 KB · Views: 228
Close @ +31 with 5 pip risked (historical chart), not partial profit taken.

Only shmucks cover 70% @ +7 pips.....

Has travelled another same length, but all easy in hindsight (or a live call in advance :p), seems I got the high of the day at least for the London session.......

Best money is made when you sit tight and closes at its low/high, it is much easier to do it when the market is trending from the opening, much more difficult to do it when it looks it is not going to be one of those days, a 30 pip profit can be taken all back which is not pleasant, taken 4-6 times the risk is always good despite the difference in outcome..........we never go broke booking profits....not sure who said it but I think is a good one.

AU spiked to .9718 about 45 minutes ago. Sold short there, now that it has dropped. Made over 1000 pips with partials. EASY, isn't it? Shorting again at the all important "...ish" levels. Will update later. Gotta run for now.

regards,

P

AU spiked to .9718 about 45 minutes ago. Sold short there, now that it has dropped. Made over 1000 pips with partials. EASY, isn't it? Shorting again at the all important "...ish" levels. Will update later. Gotta run for now.

regards,

P
wow amazing.u deserve a holiday

Reactions: NVP
a classic fomo stylie call

SP500
buys above 1970 ish
sells below 1955 ish

put that order in with the broker, "devil's in the detail" suckers. that "ish" is all important as it seperates the real traders and the ones that just think about it

anyways, good luck guys im off to get some sun and will be back to collect from the ATM today, its so easy when you can call it all in advance. Never a losing day everyone, and you can see why with calls like mine :LOL:

BOOM
closed 1950..another winning day
we are only at level 2 of 6 in this master class of hindsight trading and we have not had a losing day yet..called in advance y'all
can you see the beauty of this non-committal sort of trading and i don't have to back it up with anything at all!!

say no to bullying everyone

Reactions: NVP
going a bit off topic but holiday related. Going to Vegas on Friday and cannot get excited about gambling think because we do it full time the thought of knowing you are going to give your money away has no appeal

I don't understand how you are complaining when you are the one who is calling others names !

let me get this right..
D.A.F.T crew
thick as shi7e
even wipe their bums if needed

sounds like they need a master class :LOL::LOL:

PM me please somebody PM me
more calls tomorrow peeps from the masterlicious supreme being expert master trader (elevated myself again this afternoon as i was in the bathroom)
have a good sailing holiday y'all
but if the yacht is anything like his live calls...

Attachments

• Fs yacht.JPG
    Fs yacht.JPG
    16.2 KB · Views: 207
let me get this right..
D.A.F.T crew
thick as shi7e
even wipe their bums if needed

sounds like they need a master class :LOL::LOL:

PM me please somebody PM me
more calls tomorrow peeps from the masterlicious supreme being expert master trader (elevated myself again this afternoon as i was in the bathroom)
have a good sailing holiday y'all
but if the yacht is anything like his live calls...
Keep calm F u have been
keep-calm-you-ve-been-owned.png

Status
Not open for further replies.