Master class in hind site trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you go about getting your broker to fill your hindsight trades C_V ? Mine was a bit sceptical at first, until I mentioned F,s name of course..

Yes good point.

The way around this is to pre-warn them in advance that you will be hindsight trading today and again on Monday and the next day, and so on. This way, they can keep their eye on your set up and automatically execute trades for you when conditions are met.

Additionally, my broker has a -1 to -3 spread offer which allows you to place a 0 stop on every hindsight trade. (not many people know about this, I think they reserve this service for expert special customers who have at least 10 years at the coalface) ;)

PS. This method works across all instruments !

:idea: So then I had this brainwave.

What if I got my coder to knock up a modified trendline.

I'm sure you will agree....the results speak for themselves :)

Attachments

• Magic trendlines 3.png
    Magic trendlines 3.png
    114.6 KB · Views: 186
Yay. Just won £50 on the 3.30 at yesterdays race at Haydock. The bookie thought I was mad betting on a race that's already been run, I just laughed. Didn't let him into my hindsite strategy though. I'm considering
backing it again..:whistling

I would take the safe side and use betfair instead ...

I was always told to minimise risk, after many hours in the coal bunker I can sort of see where their coming from now.

Maybe wrong but I think malaguti has gone down for a stretch. We thinking of ya brother.
Ronnie-Barker.jpg

Cheers Darktone and lots of love to y'all and a big thank you to the mods who allowed me to spend time with the Dalai lama. Me and him go back quite some time that's what got me this thick skin and the ability to speak through his holiness and make my incredible winning trades which I only call in advance
Watch out for my ish levels tomorrow and when and where I might have got but will tell you after sufficient time has passed but STILL within my ish levels and therefore constitute live in advance!!!

Oh its good to be back. But peace and love to my bro the Dalai and to you all

I need to take 3 - 4 students every month to sail with me in one condition they should show statements for live and demo accounts ...

There appears to be a couple of lost sheep over on the other parody thread, wandering around helplessly looking for their master, Its so upsetting to see...:cry:

I'm sure the other prisoners will be released soon, Just keep practicing guys...

Last edited:
Oh its good to be back. But peace and love to my bro the Dalai and to you all

Kinell bud. Doin' a stretch like that should help you get your nut in the game and avoid p1ssin' around trading the smalls.

I'm off down the gym to watch my mate break another power lifting record. After a glass of Merlot of course.

BTW, I predicted in hindsight just where spooz would land on the fed interest rate decision. Made $$$ getting filled on partials (whatever that is).

Attachments

• spooz fed decision.jpg
    spooz fed decision.jpg
    320.3 KB · Views: 525
Kinell bud. Doin' a stretch like that should help you get your nut in the game and avoid p1ssin' around trading the smalls.

I'm off down the gym to watch my mate break another power lifting record. After a glass of Merlot of course.

BTW, I predicted in hindsight just where spooz would land on the fed interest rate decision. Made $$$ getting filled on partials (whatever that is).

Boss

Yes that's it Rob you're clearly using my time windows ( if its a chart and you are nailing highs and lows then its certainly my method). Of course these time windows is obviously dependent on location. My 9.30 time window is NOT the same in Tibet where I sailed to ish during my time away.
And also very important was you didn't quite get the actual high as you are waiting for the 3pip trend to change beforehand. Excellent stuff
Now if someone could just post a statement, any statement as long as its not mine, because this would prove to those dissers and haters that my method even though its really your method but I'm claiming it as mine even though I took it from someone else and added a moving average..works

Master Class fans waiting for N and F

There appears to be a couple of lost sheep over on the other parody thread, wandering around helplessly looking for their master, Its so upsetting to see...:cry:

I'm sure the other prisoners will be released soon, Just keep practicing guys...

Now if someone could just post a statement, any statement as long as its not mine, because this would prove to those dissers and haters that my method even though its really your method but I'm claiming it as mine even though I took it from someone else and added a moving average..works

Attachments

• new.jpg
    new.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 167

By your command master Mal.
6099-darktone-albums-general-2-picture3890-master-mal.png

winnings: +288.9
looseings: -3.6 DAMMIT!!!

Have failed you master with those 2 disgusting losses, must try harder.
i-m-a-failure-o.gif

-----------------------

seriously, why anyone would sit doing this scalpy bs day in day out I dunno. Must hate life or somethin

Status
Not open for further replies.