A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJ

8 14 am

Still in a bullish PS for AM session above 124 40 area with high so far at approx 125 00

From 8 00 am we have seen a scalp sell - similar to EU drop

124 52 to 62 is all a support area for now

GU - Tick Chart Set Up from 6 30 am and 8 00 am

GU

8 08am

So far its in a bullish PS above 3930 area and its peaked early morning at approx 4011

From 6 30 time window its just been a lovely scalp buy from 3968 and it now near 4000

I will post my GU tick chart in a bit as the set up was first class with great PA and it kept to all my method rules etc

4000 and 4010 are both R areas - so might be able to catch a nice pullback soon

GU

8 25 pm

Well the pullback came after a new high at 4020

Scalp sells started at 8 17 am - so out time window and manipulated 8 pips higher than it needed - obviously for a reason

From the start of the scalp sell under 4015 its so far dropped to 3991 - so a nice 25+ pip scalp sell pullback

I made money both ways on this pair from just before 8 00 am joining the scalp buy

Heres the chart with the buy from 6 30 am - unfortunately not here then to take advantage from the start

219398d1456475150-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-gu-26216-tick-6-30-am.png

Attachments

• GU - 26216 Tick from 6 30 am.png
    GU - 26216 Tick from 6 30 am.png
    86.6 KB · Views: 599
Euro Crosses

all the three I cover - EU / EJ / EA all been nice scalp sells after 8 00am

The Eu as done quite well - normally the EA and even EJ would make move twice or three times as large at EU

morning all

sorry no posting today ..I was focussed on getting my target pips from 6am then had to prepare for early meeting with Far east ......

2 mins to pop in

from 6AM

BUY - GBP , CAD
SELLS - YEN , EURO

6am was tricky actually as GBP turned north on a sixpence ...after a bad Asian bear session

just looking at current scalp opps .........

all on the bounce here (don't charge in immediately)

GU rebuys
EU resells
EA Rebuys
UCAD re buys

market volatitiy peaked around 8.10 this morning for London..........current markets regrouping for next push

have a good day

N

morning all

sorry no posting today ..I was focussed on getting my target pips from 6am then had to prepare for early meeting with Far east ......

2 mins to pop in

from 6AM

BUY - GBP , CAD
SELLS - YEN , EURO

6am was tricky actually as GBP turned north on a sixpence ...after a bad Asian bear session

just looking at current scalp opps .........

all on the bounce here (don't charge in immediately)

GU rebuys
EU resells
EA Rebuys
UCAD re buys

market volatitiy peaked around 8.10 this morning for London..........current markets regrouping for next push

have a good day

N

Morning N

I missed all up to about 7 55 am this morning - shame really as looked good

Surprised how nice the EU scalp sell from the London Open was

Nice PA and a proper move - the LP's and market makers must have gone soft ;-)

219430d1456477039-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-26216-tick-sell-lo.png

Attachments

• EU - 26216 Tick sell from LO.png
    EU - 26216 Tick sell from LO.png
    84 KB · Views: 480
Friday 9 00 am Update

I posted these figures last night as to Pip move updates over last 9 trading days

Approx pip movement in the "trend " of this 9 day period

AU - Approx 160 pips in bull rises

EU - Approx 250 pips in bear falls

UChf - Approx 300 pips in bull rises

UJ - Approx 340 pips in bear falls

UCad - Approx 370 pips in bear falls

Now the so called "beasts" we focus more on

EJ - Approx 500 pips in bear falls

GU - Approx 600 pips in bear falls

GJ - Approx 1000 pips in bear falls

GA - Approx 1100 pips in bear falls

Well Since LO at 8 00 am - we have seen in last hour the following drops on Euro crosses

EU - Approx 50 pips in the hour

EJ - Approx 60 pips in the hour

EA - Approx 75 pips in the hour

All from sells off at the Open

Interesting as both the GA and GJ - both 2 big beasts have only risen about 60 pips in the same hour

Hope to pop back in before Lunch time for another hour or so

Out at an appointment between 3 15 pm and 4 30 pm ish - so again will miss my favourite afternoon section. I would never book a meeting at this time of the trading day - but in this case it meant putting it off another 2 weeks and so had to agree to it

Pleased I was here for the London Open hour - was a great one this morning

Hope I can get an hour in also between 1 15 pm and 2 30 pm

See you later guys and feel free to comment and post your charts etc etc

GJ another good day, not as good as others but pretty good anyhow.
A nice simple 70 point sell to start with while you guys were sleeping and another 90 from multiple trades. Not quite straight lines but well manageable.

GU and EJ providing plenty more pips but again in many trades, no dramas though so all good.

Have a good one guys.

The Tick Chart v The One Minute - examples on the EJ

12 40 pm

EJ

Many say the 1 mins chart is a waste of time - too quick and also just noise - catch the big moves off the 1 hr plus etc etc

Well for experienced intraday FX traders - everything over 3 minutes is too slow - ie the 1 hr chart is already 59 minutes plus behind whats happening in real time

Depending how long you have been scalping - you start to realise that every new move whether it lasts 5 pips or 50 pips or 500 / 5000 + pips starts from a price that you will spot far quicker off a tick chart than any daily weekly monthly chart - in fact the 5 second tick chart is nearest to the action - forget the volumes and depth of markets - they can be tricked - but you want to see the Price action and the price structure - ie the price within its other prices - doe it favour a bull bias for next 5 mins or 30 mins - or does it favour a bear sell??

Trouble is to try and understand all the price relationships - you need to be able to read price with a wave or a move

A great example this morning as been the EJ -

Price as been falling since the London Open - even though it was in a bull price bias for the session- prior to the 2 Opens - ie overnight

If you then drill down to a tick chart - you will see thought were you can scalp buy from an interim low - it helps you spot supports and tops and bottoms far quicker allowing you to make an extra 2 or 5 pips plus with extra sharp entries

On 10 + trades a day - that might give you an extra "edge" of anything from 20 to 40 pips - surely not to be ignored - as well as keeping your stops extra tight - giving you great RR's

Here's my LIVE example on the EJ

I have the 1 min chart first - showing the falls - with the area circled being the sell and buy on a tick chart

Here's the 1 min

219452d1456490666-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ej-26216-1-min-90-mins.png

Here's the tick chart

219454d1456490666-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ej-26216-tick-90-mins.png

I have arrowed the sell and the last scalp buy on the tick

That area is circled in the 1`min

OK - when are we going to scalp sell next ?

Hope you can see how it all fits together

Attachments

• EJ - 26216 1 MIN - 90 mins.png
    EJ - 26216 1 MIN - 90 mins.png
    115 KB · Views: 477
  • EJ - 26216 Tick 90 mins.png
    EJ - 26216 Tick 90 mins.png
    83.4 KB · Views: 501
Another nice GJ down move, ridiculously easy pickings and a choppy trip back up.
Same for GU though a few pips less.

Will try and get a look at the tick charts over the weekend, though don't want to tinker with a winning formula at this time.

Another nice GJ down move, ridiculously easy pickings and a choppy trip back up.
Same for GU though a few pips less.

Will try and get a look at the tick charts over the weekend, though don't want to tinker with a winning formula at this time.

Hi Nick

For 70%+ of the time you don't need the tick chart - especially if you are after larger intraday trades and not maybe my core trades of just 7 to 25 pips in under 10 mins

OK - it will help with some stop sizes - keeping them super tight and they certainly help you improve you scalping and maybe understand the "waves within waves" price action - so that when we do have slow boring days - with no large moves - you know an extra way to try and get your daily target - maybe needing an extra 4 to 10 trades over you session compared with days that just 5 scalps can make you 150+ pips

On the example - I got 19 pips on the last scalp buy - ( up arrow on tick chart) and then scalp sold in line with the 1 mins trendline says still in a sell

So far the sell from the 47 /48 area as made 12 pips - - OK not earth shattering - but at least extra profits with me being out again later.

1 30 pm news interesting atm - just shows the play going on

On EU tick we get a spike down and on the GU its now trying to rise again

Strange in terms of dollar news - its either strong or not - so either both EU and GU rise -or both fall ??

The EU is saying dollar strength as its falling

1 30 pm news interesting atm - just shows the play going on

On EU tick we get a spike down and on the GU its now trying to rise again

Strange in terms of dollar news - its either strong or not - so either both EU and GU rise -or both fall ??

The EU is saying dollar strength as its falling

EU

1 39pm

It actually was a scalp sell and hr ago from 1025 area and I caught that on the tick chart again

I would not leave full stake on even with a stop in profit - just in case - so partials - but now its dropped nearly 50 pips in just over 1 hr

Here's the tick EU sell

219456d1456494050-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-26216-tick-sell-after-miiday.png

Attachments

• EU - 26216 TICK SELL after miiday.png
    EU - 26216 TICK SELL after miiday.png
    65.3 KB · Views: 692
Ok F,
EA been the best for me the last hour or so. It is great with 7 tradeable pairs tracked that you can always find one to give the honey. I have AU but for reference only as I said before.

Clicked out now and need a restful weekend, though a bit of football too F lol, rugby too. At least I don'.t need to be 24 inches from the tv.

Super super week and I hope you all did well and have a great weekend guys.
Cheers

Same to you Nick - yes looking forward to the sport over the weekend and also heard Man U drawn Liverpool in the Europa Cup now

Got to go myself now as have a meeting next and will not be back until after 5 00 pm

I am leaving some partials on - all stops in profit and see how they go

GL

Regards

F

This Journal as now been going 6 months next week

Hi All

Just been having a look on this old thread of mine from last year

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/dis...ng-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-5779.html

Last post - 57784 explained why it was closed down and this new thread was started in the Journal section to keep the alternative Fans ( haters ) out

Whats interesting since it closed down - approx 6 months ago - it had approx a quarter of a million more page views - thats more than this new thread in the same period - and this thread as been very busy

I am looking at changing the format again for the next 6 months as well

I will not be around for every day of the approx 20 trading day month and therefore look forward to more Intraday FX traders joining in and keeping it rolling

I have been doing some interesting tests and experiments over the last month on other platforms and brokers - with some surprising results

i hope to divulge them more over March

Also interesting many of the alternative fans ( haters) I dont see around so much on the forum nowadays - they were desperate to get me banned - so maybe instead they are making a protest by staying away or moving to other sites etc

Its such a shame that the they succeeded in derailing the other thread and still think I am a complete "sham" and dodgy undercover vendor

Thankfully - I am neither - but its shows how good they were on getting things wrong

Enjoy your weekend

Regards

F

Message for Keen

Will have a look over the weekend for some ideal charts showing changes in price bias with more than 2 LiTs area etc

Today I did not spot any - but will find some from this month

Have a good weekend

Regards

F

Hi All

Just been having a look on this old thread of mine from last year

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/dis...ng-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-5779.html

Last post - 57784 explained why it was closed down and this new thread was started in the Journal section to keep the alternative Fans ( haters ) out

Whats interesting since it closed down - approx 6 months ago - it had approx a quarter of a million more page views - thats more than this new thread in the same period - and this thread as been very busy

I am looking at changing the format again for the next 6 months as well

I will not be around for every day of the approx 20 trading day month and therefore look forward to more Intraday FX traders joining in and keeping it rolling

I have been doing some interesting tests and experiments over the last month on other platforms and brokers - with some surprising results

i hope to divulge them more over March

Also interesting many of the alternative fans ( haters) I dont see around so much on the forum nowadays - they were desperate to get me banned - so maybe instead they are making a protest by staying away or moving to other sites etc

Its such a shame that the they succeeded in derailing the other thread and still think I am a complete "sham" and dodgy undercover vendor

Thankfully - I am neither - but its shows how good they were on getting things wrong

Enjoy your weekend

Regards

F

Dear Forexmospherians,

It is fair to say those "members" with multinicks along with multi nick friends have been proven wrong on so many counts that it is ridiculous for them to continue with their hilarious banter. Just glad the ForeXxxxxxxxxxx good guys in life have recognised the channel they need to stay on to get the proper alerts and trading information to profits. Again, must say this is the most important thread on this Forum and on behalf of everyone would like to thank Forexmospherian for posting. Excellent work Forexmospherian.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Dear Forexmospherian,

Well done for keeping up the great work on this thread and just glad all managed to hit the 2016 road running with GBPUSD at 700 pip Short Trade and hold. My only hope is all took the AUDUSD which was well documented in places as a short to hold and/or add. In fact spoke to some traders on the quiet in here just last night and gave them the heads up too for Short AUDUSD strat. Just glad to have the ForeXxxxxxxxxxx Currency Kraken for alerts on 31 Currency pairs in the back office and will consider posting a little more about it on a brand new thread at this Forum. Great work.

Best Regards,

Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Dear Forexmospherian,

These posts have presented the opportunity for 10's of thousands of pips profit to readers here. So well done Forexmospherian and all contributors.
As foretold at T2L GBPUSD Universal Currency Wars = 1,131 Pips Short plus multiple scalp hits to boot. Just maybe there are videos out there somewhere, with alerts for 31 currency pairs, perhaps found on google search, who knows for sure but perhaps the suggestion should be seek and maybe find the pip profit answers.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Status
Not open for further replies.