FPA in the minor currently printing GBPAUD:
5 second = Bear
1 Second = Bear
1/10th Second = Pos

Hope it Helps.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Hi Sir Gissa

I hope you are well and I know you have had a cracking 2015 and wish you similar large pip numbers in 2016.

GA - all changed for me after 12 51 pm and 1 00 pm - time for my scalp buys and some pullbacks - similar on other Pound crosses - including one of your favourites - the GJ or Pound/Yen.

I know many in this forum cannot comprehend you being both a master scalper and master swing and position trader - there's just not many about - keep up your great work up and look forward to seeing you more in this New year

(y)

Regards

F

GU - Today

GU

Midday update

In between the bounces - the GU as remained bearish and a sell from after 6 39 am to 7 00 am time highs

We made under 4812 and 07 - and so far low at 4801 - a 40 pip fall from 6 39 am ish

Would need back over 4827 and 33 to turn back bullish - otherwise under 24 - still bearish

Hi Sir Gissa

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

GA - all changed for me after 12 51 pm and 1 00 pm - time for my scalp buys and some pullbacks - similar on other Pound crosses - including one of your favourites - the GJ or Pound/Yen.

----------------

GU

4 15 PM Update

All changed after 1 00 pm and before the US session

Low was 4792 at 12 50 / 51 pm - and after then and 30 + mins - its turned bullish - retracing back up approx. 50 + pips

the 30 min time rule came in well before we got back over 4827 + infact by 4800 we had seen the low last over 30 mins with no breach - another buy clue to add with PA and 4800 supports and of course LR cross overs

The 1 min chart made sense to me - assisted again with TL's in addition to the LR's and time rules etc etc

211486d1451492197-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-gu-301215-pm.png

Attachments

• GU - 301215 pm.png
    GU - 301215 pm.png
    124.2 KB · Views: 664
Dear Fm,
Thank you, it is a great privilege to be part of such untapped forum, at least for me if not by others. What are please the large doted lines, are they LRs? They are different setups, any clue?
Eyasu

Thank
GA

With the Pound being bearish and the Aussie Dollar being slightly bullish this morning - then you expect the GA to move down

Yesterday it was over 200+ pips - so far today only approx 80 pips from its retrace early on

Certainly not nice PA but if you check out the scalp sells - easy 3 with each one being worth between 30 and 50 pips - so if you just caught 2 of then and got 25 pips of each one - then there's your 50 pips over last 5 hrs with each scalp under 40 mins

At a low atm and bounces staying under 0318 are sells again

211478d1451477560-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ga-301215-midday.png

GA - 30+ Pip scalp buy in under 15 mins

GA

4 27pm

We know this pair is a big mover and today it was bearish up to 1 00 pm and then went bullish for US session

We have just had a lovely 4 00 pm scalp buy set up

It made over 30 pips in approx. 15 mins and as I type its now made 40 pips since 4 00 pm

Lovely set up

One for Sun and other followers to look for at a key time - assisted by the level and a multi LR cross over

211488d1451492929-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ga-301215-pm-scalp-buy-4-pm.png

Attachments

• GA - 301215 PM scalp buy 4 pm.png
    GA - 301215 PM scalp buy 4 pm.png
    90.7 KB · Views: 663
Dear Fm,
Thank you, it is a great privilege to be part of such untapped forum, at least for if not by others. What are please the large doted lines, are they LRs? They are different setups, any clue?
Eyasu

Thank

Hi Eyasu

The large dotted 2 tone lines are LR's at my longest setting - ie 475

Unfortunately this setting is not the same on every platform - but it follows what I refer to as my LiTs area - ie bias levels

On some platforms we need to set it over 500+ in fact Sun has hers at an even larger setting for it to show the same movements etc

All my other LR's are at quicker settings - starting from 8 to approx. 30 for the scalp ones

I hope its making sense to you - but if not please just ask - no problem at all

All the best

F

Hi Sir Gissa

I hope you are well and I know you have had a cracking 2015 and wish you similar large pip numbers in 2016.

I know many in this forum cannot comprehend you being both a master scalper and master swing and position trader - there's just not many about - keep up your great work up and look forward to seeing you more in this New year

(y)

Regards

F

Dear Forexmospherian,

Hope all is well with you and the Traders here and am quite sure all Trading is good.
All good here too and thank you for inquiring, posted the ForeXxxxxxxxxxx Currency Kraken earlier and business as usual with regards to the 31 Favourite pairs.

Utilizing FPA or ForeXxxxxxxxxxx Particle Accelerator enables the minors to be read long before those TF Traders know what is going on.
Equally, JBCB is the actual Technical analysis for every TF. However, in stark contrast, CB Analysis lets us know what the major pending moves are going to be, giving the heads up for the previously noted 31 currency pairs, with up to and even greater than one weeks notice. As you know, this is long before most traders even know what is happening.

The above GBPAUD minor frame analysis and the how to, is fully explained in my last video. However, as you know, every post or video posted is fully loaded with a mix of obvious and subtle clues and is solely posted for the purpose of ForeX Good Guys E.Y.E.S. software, which, naturally, should be fully downloaded to B.R.A.I.N.S. hard drive.

I appreciate what a few of us do with regards to Trading goes beyond the scope of reasonable Thinking for the majority, for that reason there will be boundless amounts of stupidity posted at T2L and other ForexBackstreet Forums.
Nota Bene,This mass stupidity is a direct reflection of the Traders in the Market and so, as all good traders are aware, that mass stupidity allows the rest of us to profit. Therefore, wishing the majority well as they should keep up their good work.

In closing would like to mention ForeXmospherian posts are the best there are on the net and would strongly recommend that all and any are read through thoroughly.
Well done for another great thread/post Forexmospherian and look forwards to seeing you soon, perhaps not at this site and just maybe somewhere else in the ForeX atMosphere.
The New Year is already primed to be an exceptional one and so best wishes to All Forex Good Guys.

Best Regards,

Sir Gissachance (PPND)

EU

Check out your set up at 4 51pm

If you were late on sell - even 5 00 pm was OK from 0912 was ok for 10 pips off the sell and price testing 0901/2 area

Finished for day - was not that good first thing - but after Midday and 1 00 pm - lots of opportunities and set ups

Regards

F

FM,
I tried to bring the doted lines of the last LRs as shown on the image you posted with 475, mine is not even close to yours.
I hope I am having the right LR indicators.
Eyasu

Hi Eyasu

The large dotted 2 tone lines are LR's at my longest setting - ie 475

Unfortunately this setting is not the same on every platform - but it follows what I refer to as my LiTs area - ie bias levels

On some platforms we need to set it over 500+ in fact Sun has hers at an even larger setting for it to show the same movements etc

All my other LR's are at quicker settings - starting from 8 to approx. 30 for the scalp ones

I hope its making sense to you - but if not please just ask - no problem at all

All the best

F

Attachments

• LR_Indicator.mq4
    3.2 KB · Views: 83
  • LRMA_color_VininI_.mq4
    2.2 KB · Views: 78
  • Image 1.png
    Image 1.png
    160 KB · Views: 152
FM,
I tried to bring the doted lines of the last LRs as shown on the image you posted with 475, mine is not even close to yours.
I hope I am having the right LR indicators.
Eyasu

Try - some different settings - ie 550 - 600 - 650 and see if one of those setting is better

I use ctrader atm - and my settings on this platform are different to what I have on Dukascopy and my intellicharts from a few years back

Sun had the same problem with MT4 and she used a different setting - trouble is I forget what is was now - but she will know

Regards

F

Hello Forexmospherian,

Here are the details:
Now I start trading from 6:30-7 AM UK time. From there I stay up for 2-3 hours, then break then start again from US session. Generally 90% of the time, my day finishes during start of the London session.

If everything is ok or I get loss during London session & took a break back in US session, then stay up for more 2-3 hours.

I am can provide full time , no problem...But the market booted me out earlier that's the problem..:whistling

Since the day I started trading intraday in Forex, this is the pattern. When I used to work for a prop firm in last year, My trade used get finished during the European session. I feel like after 14:00 UK time, I will not get much move.

About my Best & worst Trading days..& other details.. Here I attached. Please take a look.

Thank you

I have attached, Trade duration, Most traded currencies, Hourly & daily statistics.

Hi Sun

Thank you for your stats - and I mentioned earlier on today I would come back once I had time to review them in more detail

First point - am I correct to say you are approximately 5 hrs ahead of UK time - so 8 am UK time and the London Open is 1 pm approx in your location??

Ideally 8 am to 9 30am UK time is normally more important than say 6 00 am to 7 30 am UK time - not always - but maybe over 70% of the time you get better moves once both the European and London markets have got going.

Personally for me I start from 5 51 / 6 00 am UK time ( 11 am your time ? ) in normal times and expect to make 3 or 4 scalps before 8 00 am - some mornings I might just make 10 -15 pips - other mornings - 25 -35+ pips before 8 00 am

From after 8 00 am to 9 30 am - that ninety mins when I am about can be a busy period - doubling up or even quadrupling my first 90 mins.

I rarely have taken more than 10 trades by 9 30 am - most days 5 to 8 trades on maybe 2 to 4 pairs.

9 30 am UK onwards - unless pound or euro news is then boring for next few hrs - not every day - but over half the time

Next key time is over lunch - 5pm your time and after 3 pm UK - 8 pm your time and night time - so maybe too late in your trading day.

Its so important to be around at the right time windows and having patience or doing other works at slack times etc - unless in trades that you need to watch

You want ideally just 25 to 35 pips - a nice daily target - ideally needing 3 to 5 winning trades and no losses or with losses on a 65% win ratio then maybe 10 to 12 trades including 3 to 4 losers costing you in total no more than 20 pip max.

Remember most of our scalps last 5 to 15 mins and ideally you target 7 to 25 + pips.

If after 1 or 2 mins its not looking as good - or you think you have entered wrongly - still try and get out plus 1 or 2 pips - never wait for minus 5 or 7 pips.

We need to walk through some trades on a live account together and that's the next step.

I worry that you are being always caught out in BTTZ areas and the EU is not helping you every morning

I think you might be covering too many pairs - how about just scanning 3 or 4 pairs instead of 6 + for next few weeks . Try and make the EU only a third of your trades - look more at GU and maybe if you are ready the EA ?

In fact its been your best earner - that's good - AU and UJ I find too slow most of the time - but all we want is you getting winning trades of ideally 5 to 15 pips within 10 to 20 mins.

Do you feel you understand the LiTs bias for the morning after the Opens??

You say you are OK with the time rules on interim lows and highs - and are your quick Lrs for scalping on 8 or 9 setting than 12 /13 next ??

As you know - every morning can be different - and all the tricks and games we need to be able to read and stay away from - ie false b/o's and false sentiments on bias that are just manufactured to get bull or bears in - before the turn.

I found this morning a difficult one - so I reckon you would not have liked it anyway. Then later on in the day we had numerous lovely set ups on many different pairs.

If you can get your bias correct - and say its up - you just wait to line up scalp buys at the right times

If the LiTs bias in bear - opposite

I need to see your chart again tomorrow morning to check everything looks OK etc along with those long LR settings.

We will get you there - step by step - but remember when you have say 10 or 15 winning consecutive trades - don't think you have cracked it for ever - its just means you were in your proper trading zone and reading that part of the session correctly

See you around in the morning and lets see how things go

Regards

F

Try - some different settings - ie 550 - 600 - 650 and see if one of those setting is better

I use ctrader atm - and my settings on this platform are different to what I have on Dukascopy and my intellicharts from a few years back

Sun had the same problem with MT4 and she used a different setting - trouble is I forget what is was now - but she will know

Regards

F

My Longer LR is 740 :)

Hi Sun

Thank you for your stats - and I mentioned earlier on today I would come back once I had time to review them in more detail

First point - am I correct to say you are approximately 5 hrs ahead of UK time - so 8 am UK time and the London Open is 1 pm approx in your location??

Ideally 8 am to 9 30am UK time is normally more important than say 6 00 am to 7 30 am UK time - not always - but maybe over 70% of the time you get better moves once both the European and London markets have got going.

Personally for me I start from 5 51 / 6 00 am UK time ( 11 am your time ? ) in normal times and expect to make 3 or 4 scalps before 8 00 am - some mornings I might just make 10 -15 pips - other mornings - 25 -35+ pips before 8 00 am

From after 8 00 am to 9 30 am - that ninety mins when I am about can be a busy period - doubling up or even quadrupling my first 90 mins.

I rarely have taken more than 10 trades by 9 30 am - most days 5 to 8 trades on maybe 2 to 4 pairs.

9 30 am UK onwards - unless pound or euro news is then boring for next few hrs - not every day - but over half the time

Next key time is over lunch - 5pm your time and after 3 pm UK - 8 pm your time and night time - so maybe too late in your trading day.

Its so important to be around at the right time windows and having patience or doing other works at slack times etc - unless in trades that you need to watch

You want ideally just 25 to 35 pips - a nice daily target - ideally needing 3 to 5 winning trades and no losses or with losses on a 65% win ratio then maybe 10 to 12 trades including 3 to 4 losers costing you in total no more than 20 pip max.

Remember most of our scalps last 5 to 15 mins and ideally you target 7 to 25 + pips.

If after 1 or 2 mins its not looking as good - or you think you have entered wrongly - still try and get out plus 1 or 2 pips - never wait for minus 5 or 7 pips.

We need to walk through some trades on a live account together and that's the next step.

I worry that you are being always caught out in BTTZ areas and the EU is not helping you every morning

I think you might be covering too many pairs - how about just scanning 3 or 4 pairs instead of 6 + for next few weeks . Try and make the EU only a third of your trades - look more at GU and maybe if you are ready the EA ?

In fact its been your best earner - that's good - AU and UJ I find too slow most of the time - but all we want is you getting winning trades of ideally 5 to 15 pips within 10 to 20 mins.

Do you feel you understand the LiTs bias for the morning after the Opens??

You say you are OK with the time rules on interim lows and highs - and are your quick Lrs for scalping on 8 or 9 setting than 12 /13 next ??

As you know - every morning can be different - and all the tricks and games we need to be able to read and stay away from - ie false b/o's and false sentiments on bias that are just manufactured to get bull or bears in - before the turn.

I found this morning a difficult one - so I reckon you would not have liked it anyway. Then later on in the day we had numerous lovely set ups on many different pairs.

If you can get your bias correct - and say its up - you just wait to line up scalp buys at the right times

If the LiTs bias in bear - opposite

I need to see your chart again tomorrow morning to check everything looks OK etc along with those long LR settings.

We will get you there - step by step - but remember when you have say 10 or 15 winning consecutive trades - don't think you have cracked it for ever - its just means you were in your proper trading zone and reading that part of the session correctly

See you around in the morning and lets see how things go

Regards

F

Thank you F for the analysis. Yes my local time zone is 5:30 hours ahead of UK timing. London open is around 1:30 pm during this winter time, & 12:30 during summer time. From this month, I am not trading much before EO open. I saw status maximum profit I earned during 8-9 AM UK time, also during 14:00 UK time. Ok I will adjust these things here, so that I don't get booted out early. I will follow the session to session timing. Will try to take 1-2 trades during each of those hours, if not get anything failed, then retry in next session.

Now about the technical issue. I am still weak understanding the lits bias. I mean during the morning time, after Asian session, basic concept is market is going to break the Asian High/Low, so that we can trade the breakout or at least scalp on reverse trades around those levels. But what happens at the start of the US session? Market retrace correct?

Do you want to me trade only at the intra day new high/low zone? I kind a do that now a days. Only trade around intraday high low zone. Also I mark last day high/low..is that ok?

Today woke up early, so will be around 8 AM UK time, will share my charts...to continue the discussion further..

Regards
Sun

Thursday 31st December 2015 - Pre LO

Good Morning FX Intraday Traders

Last day of 2015 year with quite a few Bank Holidays going on around the World and only one major red news release on the US Dollar at Lunchtime.

I have started late - ie from just before 7 00 am this morning and don't reckon its going to be that interesting day

I left a scalp buy on the EU last night on a partial stake with stop in profit after noticing a lovely set up after 5 09 pm on the EU.

I took my scalp 70% profit and thought OK - lets see if it worth leaving on

Will cover it next with chart from yesterday evening and update this morning

Hope to get in 3 to 5 hours over the full day - all depends on how busy we are

Have a good day

Regards

F

Thank you F for the analysis. Yes my local time zone is 5:30 hours ahead of UK timing. London open is around 1:30 pm during this winter time, & 12:30 during summer time. From this month, I am not trading much before EO open. I saw status maximum profit I earned during 8-9 AM UK time, also during 14:00 UK time. Ok I will adjust these things here, so that I don't get booted out early. I will follow the session to session timing. Will try to take 1-2 trades during each of those hours, if not get anything failed, then retry in next session.

Now about the technical issue. I am still weak understanding the lits bias. I mean during the morning time, after Asian session, basic concept is market is going to break the Asian High/Low, so that we can trade the breakout or at least scalp on reverse trades around those levels. But what happens at the start of the US session? Market retrace correct?

Do you want to me trade only at the intra day new high/low zone? I kind a do that now a days. Only trade around intraday high low zone. Also I mark last day high/low..is that ok?

Today woke up early, so will be around 8 AM UK time, will share my charts...to continue the discussion further..

Regards
Sun

Morning Sun

Ideally we want to just catch the interim highs and lows of a trading day - some days it might be just 2 levels a pair - whilst other days when we have either a range or more 2 ways moves - we can have 5 or more levels to work from

Got a nice set up to share from yesterday with you on the EU and I am interested to see how you view it - both from yesterday and this morning.

Will post relevant charts next

Regards

F

EU - Trade left on - 2 charts

EU

7 40 am

Yesterday after I had finished - I was checking some set ups and came across a nice buy on the EU that I ended up leaving on with a partial 30% stake and the stop in profit.

It was based on the fact that 0900 area seemed a strong support area and so after a nice 5 09pm scalp buy set up - it was worth seeing if the 0900 area held and we tested the R's at 0940 - 50 -60 -80 area

Here's first chart from yesterday

211552d1451547511-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-301215-5-09pm-scalp-buy.png

And here's the one from approx. 7 30 am this morning

211556d1451547531-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-311215-am-follow-up.png

Its over 10 hrs on from when I took the first screenshot and it maybe shows how boring last night and the Asian Session was - ie less than 20 pip range

We never got over 0938 - but stayed above 0918 area - my stop in profit is at 0910/11

I have already scalp sold at 0932 area after 7 07 am and scalped 6 pips - and have not left any partial stake on the sell

The main clues now are - can we make over 0940 or do we try under 0915 and 0910 ??

Attachments

• EU - 301215 - 5 09PM SCALP BUY.png
    EU - 301215 - 5 09PM SCALP BUY.png
    93.1 KB · Views: 669
  • EU - 311215 am follow up.png
    EU - 311215 am follow up.png
    115.7 KB · Views: 706
Last edited:
EA

7 54am

Was not about to scalp sell after 6 51am but got in at 4969 at 7 00 am ish

This pair is more bearish than the EU this morning - but the test is the 4945/50 support area

Would need back over 4980 and 5000 to turn bullish and will stay with 100% of sell whilst under 62

GU & GA

8 00 AM UPDATE

GU is bullish above 4820 so far and in a bullish PS for morning session atm

However - the GA - is in a bearish PS - like the EA - for now

Good Morning F,
Its new year eve...

The main clues now are - can we make over 0940 or do we try under 0915 and 0910 ??

That means, either we sell below day low or buy above day high right?

Status
Not open for further replies.