A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 02 am

GU

That scalp sell on GU so far dropped 13/14 pips - last 2 mins to LO another 6 pips

We know we will get the bounce - as price as gone through a support area - and quickly - so a bouncy ball effect

EA

8 05am

Not mentioned it so far - but similar set up as EU since 6 30/ 39am - ie slightly bullish and a scalp buy

So far in 90 mins its risen 33 pips - very slow for EA

5019 to 24 is all R next

Attachments

• usd action.JPG
    usd action.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 136
Hello Forexmospherian,

Here are the details:
Now I start trading from 6:30-7 AM UK time. From there I stay up for 2-3 hours, then break then start again from US session. Generally 90% of the time, my day finishes during start of the London session.

If everything is ok or I get loss during London session & took a break back in US session, then stay up for more 2-3 hours.

I am can provide full time , no problem...But the market booted me out earlier that's the problem..:whistling

Since the day I started trading intraday in Forex, this is the pattern. When I used to work for a prop firm in last year, My trade used get finished during the European session. I feel like after 14:00 UK time, I will not get much move.

About my Best & worst Trading days..& other details.. Here I attached. Please take a look.

Thank you

I have attached, Trade duration, Most traded currencies, Hourly & daily statistics.

Attachments

• AN.png
    AN.png
    40.8 KB · Views: 86
  • AN 2.png
    AN 2.png
    16.5 KB · Views: 88
  • AD.png
    AD.png
    33.7 KB · Views: 128
  • Duration.png
    Duration.png
    28.1 KB · Views: 89
  • Hours.png
    Hours.png
    20.2 KB · Views: 100
EA

8 05am

Not mentioned it so far - but similar set up as EU since 6 30/ 39am - ie slightly bullish and a scalp buy

So far in 90 mins its risen 33 pips - very slow for EA

5019 to 24 is all R next

EA is on a bull mission today .........(y)

just need the AUD to start selling again ...........:smart:

N

Attachments

• ea action.JPG
    ea action.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 186
hey all

some words from the trenches ..........bloody p*ssed off I missed all the usd fun yesterday ......grrrr

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...-basic-ideas-strategies-1722.html#post2678822

GU looks best so far for me ..............GBP swinging some nice sells

gotta scoot now as working today till lunchtime....then taking the family to a hotel for a few days for new year

have a good one
N

Hi N

Enjoy your new year break and party. Quiet one for us this year - just a small dinner party with a few friends etc.

Yesterday was a busy day - Pound was good and the GA was mega with a 200+ pip drop

This London Open hr is very slow atm - shame - looks like the action to come later

Have a good day

Regards

F

Hello Forexmospherian,

Here are the details:
Now I start trading from 6:30-7 AM UK time. From there I stay up for 2-3 hours, then break then start again from US session. Generally 90% of the time, my day finishes during start of the London session.

If everything is ok or I get loss during London session & took a break back in US session, then stay up for more 2-3 hours.

I am can provide full time , no problem...But the market booted me out earlier that's the problem..:whistling

Since the day I started trading intraday in Forex, this is the pattern. When I used to work for a prop firm in last year, My trade used get finished during the European session. I feel like after 14:00 UK time, I will not get much move.

About my Best & worst Trading days..& other details.. Here I attached. Please take a look.

Thank you

I have attached, Trade duration, Most traded currencies, Hourly & daily statistics.

Thank you Sun

Some interesting stats you are supplying

Will check them all out over the day.

You are not missing much so far this morning - nothing that easy - maybe GU been the best on sells but last 20 mins gone nowhere really - low holding atm

i'm trying to play the usd as a buy ............Cad has made significant falls in London session now so picked this one up

N

Attachments

• ucad buys.JPG
    ucad buys.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 92
Hi N

Enjoy your new year break and party. Quiet one for us this year - just a small dinner party with a few friends etc.

Yesterday was a busy day - Pound was good and the GA was mega with a 200+ pip drop

This London Open hr is very slow atm - shame - looks like the action to come later

Have a good day

Regards

F

hey F

gbp is lively today ..........she just came off some 15-16 pips ........but I wasn't ready to commit.........

Cad is the sell at the moment ............

the swissie is lead buy at moment for me still.............watch the selloff though .........looks tempting

correction

jees selling swissie = BUY this chart DAMMITT ...sorry - i'll leave it on screen

Attachments

• selloff swissie.JPG
    selloff swissie.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 171
usd going bull again .............go to the selling currencies

CAD ..........Swissie**............dammit I would love the GBP to resell now aswell

Attachments

• ucad.JPG
    ucad.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 145
heres a tempter .......

the GBP is overdue for resells ..........USd is net bull but It wont match the GBP for pace if gbp sells

potential sells coming

Attachments

• gu sell.JPG
    gu sell.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 141
look how frustrating that is............gbp falls but usd falls faster........if those dudes had not been correlated bear we would have taken 5-7 pips easy off that signal

Attachments

• grrrrrrrrr.JPG
    grrrrrrrrr.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 73
and GU sales still on cards

Attachments

• gu sells.JPG
    gu sells.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 83
swissie and cad are the sells .9am bar

Attachments

• swissie and cad sells.JPG
    swissie and cad sells.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 87
9 00 am on the dot started some scalp buys off

Choice of EA/ EU / EJ / GU - would never try 4 simultaneously - but 2 or 3 pairs OK

swissie and cad are the sells .9am bar

sloooooooooow :innocent:

I like Swissie and Cad as sells ...........best of the bunch in last 10 mins

but the usd wont rise .......the aussies are the buys .......:mad:

N

Attachments

• grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.JPG
    grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 67
Status
Not open for further replies.