A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I made an indicator which is a dashboard actually, which shows, different currency pairs range & How far is the current price from the current day high & Low. For multiple pairs this one easily filters which pair to choose for trade.

Dash.png

Good Morning F,
Its new year eve...

That means, either we sell below day low or buy above day high right?

Morning Sun

In theory yes - and many might set up pending orders etc - but as you know - we could enter around either price at a BTTZ tease time - so we have to be careful for trickery etc and instead try and find the best set ups prior to breaching either .

The EU is very slow atm - and several other pairs are better to trade - I can understand you being mucked up buy it pre LO's

Question

Did 8 03 am or 8 04 am at 0931 / 32 price say scalp sell ??

8 15 am

Whilst I wait for Sun's thoughts on the EU - other Euro crosses - ie the EA and EJ - had better PS Bias for the London Open and maybe I can ask Sun in bit to show her 3 charts for the EU - EA and EJ

Did 8 03 am or 8 04 am at 0931 / 32 price say scalp sell ??

Yes I can see that, but if I traded that, then i would trade from 8 07 & closed at 932 for 3 point profit. Cause at 8 07 candle closes below all LRs. Faster one closes at 8 05. :?:

Now standing around the day low.

Yes I can see that, but if I traded that, then i would trade from 8 07 & closed at 932 for 3 point profit. Cause at 8 07 candle closes below all LRs. Faster one closes at 8 05. :?:

Now standing around the day low.

Interesting then

First point - your entries are far too late

I know I have not got you so far on a tick chart - but on that chart you would have entered 3 to 4 pips higher up from 8 03 40+ secs

On a 1 min 8 04/5 at either 31 or 30 - 28 or lower - far too late

Ok next point

Could you post your 3 set ups for the EU / EA / EJ from say 7 15 am UK time to now - ie 8 23 am ish ? please

Thank you - no rush or pressure - as I want to get this right etc

Regards

F

8 15 am

Whilst I wait for Sun's thoughts on the EU - other Euro crosses - ie the EA and EJ - had better PS Bias for the London Open and maybe I can ask Sun in bit to show her 3 charts for the EU - EA and EJ

Of course, here are my EU, EA & EJ chart.
EJ.png
EU.png
EA.png

EA

7 54am

Was not about to scalp sell after 6 51am but got in at 4969 at 7 00 am ish

This pair is more bearish than the EU this morning - but the test is the 4945/50 support area

Would need back over 4980 and 5000 to turn bullish and will stay with 100% of sell whilst under 62

EA

8 30 am Update

Guessed it would keep falling - I went to 30% sell stake at 62 after it tested 64 - and then added to sells at 55 - 40 and 30

Now its bounced just above 4900 and I am down to just 130% stake size after taking part stakes off on other entries

Best scalp of the morning so far

(y)

Will post a chart later - after I have seen Sun's set up on the EA

Interesting then

First point - your entries are far too late

I know I have not got you so far on a tick chart - but on that chart you would have entered 3 to 4 pips higher up from 8 03 40+ secs

On a 1 min 8 04/5 at either 31 or 30 - 28 or lower - far too late

Ok next point

Could you post your 3 set ups for the EU / EA / EJ from say 7 15 am UK time to now - ie 8 23 am ish ? please

Thank you - no rush or pressure - as I want to get this right etc

Regards

F

Yes I am late, posted already...now more with zooming in during the hour.

Attachments

• EU1.png
    EU1.png
    36.2 KB · Views: 99
  • EJ2.png
    EJ2.png
    53.9 KB · Views: 95
  • EA2.png
    EA2.png
    32.8 KB · Views: 98
I thought i will not trade, but traded EA as it was attractive, So got 3 pips.
Entered from 8 20 out at 8 25.

I thought i will not trade, but traded EA as it was attractive, So got 3 pips.
Entered from 8 20 out at 8 25.

Well Done Sun

3 pips or 30 pips - its does not matter atm - the main point is its a winning trade and you need them for your confidence etc - but from today - you will now start to see maybe what you have been doing wrong and all these next tips will help you start getting back to what I know you can do

(y)

EA - CHART comparisons

Hi Sun

Your chart below on EA

211572d1451551428-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ea-midnight.png

My chart

211574d1451551957-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ea-311215-am.png

Its a shame - but longer LR's still not right

See my chart said sell and bear bias all the while

Attachments

• EA - 311215 am.png
    EA - 311215 am.png
    61.5 KB · Views: 593
Just going to have a break for 15 mins Sun

My longest LR is 475 - yours in what 740 - and its still not long enough on setting - try say a 900

Can you see why I worry about different chart set ups - and especially MT4

Back in a bit - we will try and get your set up as close as possible to mine next

This trade failed..market moved more than 5 pips.

All depends where your entry is Sun

If you sold at say 60 or 50 or 40 or 30 and it went down to say 4903 area - then a 5 or 10 or 15 pip bounce still does not matter - as you sells are still in profit

Just going to have a break for 15 mins Sun

My longest LR is 475 - yours in what 740 - and its still not long enough on setting - try say a 900

Can you see why I worry about different chart set ups - and especially MT4

Back in a bit - we will try and get your set up as close as possible to mine next

Its a shame - but longer LR's still not right

See my chart said sell and bear bias all the while

Is in your chart, the longer LR is the green line?

I set it up at 900.
900.png

This one is with 850, it sync more with the green line.
850.png

Ok, see you after the break.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.