$2,200 in profits today

Short trigger hasn't been hit yet on this IB trade. There's still time to make $ if you get in now and if the trigger ever get's hit. 1hr chart of usd/jpy. I'll keep you posted.

Attachments

• usdjpy.gif
    usdjpy.gif
    60.4 KB · Views: 297
easy as pie. This is a daily chart by the way. Inside bar/pin bar combo and a close above a resistance level. The pair was clearly on the way up today and it easily hit the next resistance level. I think it moved about 120 pips today. I'm not going to say how many I took as not to offend the losers on this forum. But if you're a winner or just curious about the method, get at me!

Attachments

• eurjpy.gif
    eurjpy.gif
    55 KB · Views: 365
loews012.jpg

Haha nice ones Nic and Garry !!!

I like inside bars and their great risk / reward ratios, but this thread definitely has me cracking up.

I've only lost about 29 pips in 6 weeks and I've made over 1,300 pips so I think I would call that a little better than a 50/50 game.

That, to put it succinctly, is just woulda-coulda-shoulda

196940562_062b42b435.jpg

Won't even bother asking the guy for his tax returns or broker statements as it's just, did I say it,

Dream.Theater.Special.Ed(2).jpg

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

and don't forget, these are all real trades !!

even though his charts are from a Demo account...

..... i haven't laughed so much in years :)

B If you guys are making so many pips on such a consistant basis, what are you doing on this forum? I know that if I can continue to make $2,200 a day for the next 6 months, you clowns will never see me on this forum. I'll be on a beach in Malta with two battery acid hot chicks tending to me...you can bet that!

well i come on for 3 reasons:
1) my trading can be pretty slow at times as I wait patiently for the right set up, so frequently I have plenty of time on hand. Does that make me a Nancy boy ? hmmmm....
2) i like to come on here occasionally and try to help those people who look genuine and in need of some assistance.
i don't mean by offering up trading methods, indicators etc, rather by steering them away from knobheads
3) i love to take the pyss out of knobheads like you

and by the way, I live in the "tropics".
believe me spending all day every day on the beach is not as great as it sounds

1) my trading can be pretty slow at times as I wait patiently for the right set up, so frequently I have plenty of time on hand. Does that make me a Nancy boy ? hmmmm....
2) i like to come on here occasionally and try to help those people who look genuine and in need of some assistance.
i don't mean by offering up trading methods, indicators etc, rather by steering them away from knobheads

dcr0527l.jpg

Seconded !

Plus, meeting cool people who do the same as you.

Lonely job this, for us at home traders.

well when u live in the city with the big boys, you look forward to getting away to the tropics. and what makes u a nancy is the fact that you took the time to reply so many times to this thread. I have never in my life been so concerned about what another person has to say on a thread as you and so many other people seem to be with mine. There may be plenty of stuff that I don't agree with on a forum but for some strange reason, I don't take the time to reply to it. Reminds me of something that Howard Stern said years ago. When people were so outraged about the Janet Jackson incident at the super bowl, the FCC felt as though they needed to tighten up some of the rules. This was all based on people calling and complaining. Howard realized that the people who were calling and complaining were people such as yourself who don't have enough to do in their own lives so they have to find something to bitch about. Sure there were people in NYC who may not have liked what Janet did but those of us who have more important things to concern ourselves with didn't take the time to call or write the FCC about it.

and by the way, I live in the "tropics".
believe me spending all day every day on the beach is not as great as it sounds

well, it's obvious that you just came from a Mensa meeting. This thread was started weeks ago...way b4 I knew that so many people on here would get offended by my mentioning a specific amount of pips or profits. So now I opt not to include that information on the thread.
isn't that a slight contradiction to naming your thread "$2,200 in profits......"

?? :whistling

I know this is an impossible concept for you to grasp, but as I have mentioned b4, what difference does it make that the charts are from a demo account? It's a matter of showing a method to those who don't know about it. I live trade with FXCM. If you trade with them also, or if you know someone who does, ask them if it's possible to save a chart as a picture and post it on a forum. Or it you use them yourself, why don't you try it and them let me know how you did it. Customer service couldn't even tell me how to do it but you seem to have all the answers so I'm sure you can explain it in a very simple way to me. And then this way, I won't have to hear this old song about "wahhhh...he uses charts from a demo account!!" Although, I would still use my charts from MT4 to post on here.

Last edited:
I didn't have the time or desire to look, but if you would be so kind, I would like to see some of your threads where you posted charts and details about your trading method. I see you have many posts so I'm sure you have posted charts and the like.