$2,200 in profits today

I will, without a doubt do that. Thank you!!
Sniper,ignore these so called trading legends who mock what you say. Just come over to the live forex calls thread and call them out for a couple weeks prove them wrong and then walk away.

I remember playing blackjack in Atlantic City & some guy in a Panama Hat coming by and plopping down a few hunnerd, winning double that. Then he took the whole thing, plopped that down, won double that.
Then he tipped his hat, walked away.
I sat there, where I'd been grinding away for, like, an hour, staring at this guy as he calmly walked away.
Admittedly, I'd been accepting free scotches from the Playboy bunnies along the way, but still...

You ain't that guy in the Panama hat. In winter, no less. That, I can guarantee.

Hi sniper012,

That is a good gain and a tidy sum for anybody to obtain! So congratulations. At the same time with all due respect, please try to contain your excitement as it can come back to bite you. This is not a dig nor is my post congratulating you overly, i'm just simply highlighting what can happen in reference to your gains as you could be more at risk to give it back at the moment.

If you do press on to be consistent then that would be fantastic for you. I totally understand your excitement and wish you all the best but please do keep your gains and losses contained in reference to your emotions - that is what makes or breaks a consistent trader.

Take your gain as if you've gained $20 and thats it. Don't even get excited with the tally of pips. Take each day as it comes, take each trade as it comes, take each pip as it comes and take each $ as it comes.

Many have provided you with some insightfull words and some have coupled this thread with absolute banter.

I just wanted to post to you personally so that you contain yourself along with your trading and your stakes in relation to money management.

Once again I wish you all the best!

Kind Regards
User

PS. This website has a community in which we have some traders taking in some huge sums and never even peep about it. Not because they don't like bragging but purely because they control the emotions entailed within each trade.

Last edited:
I have to say..perhaps I have the wrong idea about what this forum is all about. I know there was a time when I first started trading that I couldn't make a consistent profit to save my life no matter what I tried, and I have seemingly tried it all. During that time, I wish that there would have been someone who not only explained what they were doing to make paper, but actually had a chart that I could see visually at the same time of exatly what they were talking about. You seem to have been on here for quite some time so I'm sure you have provided that kind of thing to the forum. i haven't had the time to research all of your posts though. As far as any excitement that you feel you are detecting, that is somewhat off base as well. Trust me, it's not the most money that I have made in a day. Until you actually know someone and know what they do for a living, you should not be so presumptous. If anything comes back to bite me then I will look at where I may have gone wrong and make the necessary corrections. Nobody get's it right 100% of the time, do they? Maybe they do on here. I just wasn't aware that this was the 100% accuracy, billion dollar net worth forum.
Hi sniper012,

That is a good gain and a tidy sum for anybody to obtain! So congratulations. At the same time with all due respect, please try to contain your excitement as it can come back to bite you. This is not a dig nor is my post congratulating you overly, i'm just simply highlighting what can happen in reference to your gains as you could be more at risk to give it back at the moment.

If you do press on to be consistent then that would be fantastic for you. I totally understand your excitement and wish you all the best but please do keep your gains and losses contained in reference to your emotions - that is what makes or breaks a consistent trader.

Take your gain as if you've gained $20 and thats it. Don't even get excited with the tally of pips. Take each day as it comes, take each trade as it comes, take each pip as it comes and take each $ as it comes.

Many have provided you with some insightfull words and some have coupled this thread with absolute banter.

I just wanted to post to you personally so that you contain yourself along with your trading and your stakes in relation to money management.

Once again I wish you all the best!

Kind Regards
User

PS. This website has a community in which we have some traders taking in some huge sums and never even peep about it. Not because they don't like bragging but purely because they control the emotions entailed within each trade.

No you don't need to get it right 100% far from it. 40% of the time would do if you got all the other areas of trading in tact. My post is not here to speculate your net worth but just a friendly gesture of advice as 'typical sterotype' examples of gaining big normally result in giving it back and some more.

I merely couldn't care what sums you make or if you've made more or less as thats not what trading is about. Consistency is key.

If your not happy with the responses of banter or friendly advice then don't open a thread like this again. You've posted a thread in which you've made $2,200 and also informed us that you've enjoyed 15 pips that you've taken: now what kind of response are you exactly looking for ?

You've got the congrats, you've got the advice, you've got the banter. If you want us all to add something then please let us know...

Congratulations again and good luck in your trading.

PS. No ones judging you, if your given friendly advice just take it, if it don't apply to you then perhaps thats because your making money. Well done.

I have to say..perhaps I have the wrong idea about what this forum is all about. I know there was a time when I first started trading that I couldn't make a consistent profit to save my life no matter what I tried, and I have seemingly tried it all. During that time, I wish that there would have been someone who not only explained what they were doing to make paper, but actually had a chart that I could see visually at the same time of exatly what they were talking about. You seem to have been on here for quite some time so I'm sure you have provided that kind of thing to the forum. i haven't had the time to research all of your posts though. As far as any excitement that you feel you are detecting, that is somewhat off base as well. Trust me, it's not the most money that I have made in a day. Until you actually know someone and know what they do for a living, you should not be so presumptous. If anything comes back to bite me then I will look at where I may have gone wrong and make the necessary corrections. Nobody get's it right 100% of the time, do they? Maybe they do on here. I just wasn't aware that this was the 100% accuracy, billion dollar net worth forum.

Even a broken clock tells the right time twice a day.

Come back when you've been doing this consistently for 12 months, then i'm sure you'll get a bit more respect.

seemingly tried it all. During that time, I wish that there would have been someone who not only explained what they were doing to make paper, but actually had a chart that I could see visually at the same time of exatly what they were talking about. .

Which is exactly what you are NOT doing, so what is the point of this thread?

Well I see that there is no need to explain it at this point because you and everyone else seem to know everything. I have gotten private messages from people who want to know more about the method and I have gladly shared it with them in great detail. I was going to share it publicly until I saw that 99% of you guys are sure shot, can't miss forex traders.
Which is exactly what you are NOT doing, so what is the point of this thread?

So how do you know how long I've been doing this consistently? Just because I haven't been posting on a forum? I mentioned that I lost 29 pips over the past 6 weeks and I made a tad over 1,300 in the same span of time. That doesn't mean that I have only been doing this for 6 weeks. But I know you have based your statement on the fact that I have a rookie lable on the forum, therefore, I must be a rookie trader. Well, whatever floats your boat my dude. And just to clarify, I very seldom trade more that 6-7 lots so I think "I got it right" more than twice a day.
Even a broken clock tells the right time twice a day.

Come back when you've been doing this consistently for 12 months, then i'm sure you'll get a bit more respect.

What does the 15 pips have to do with anything? That was the final trade of the day for me. I had a goal and I reached it with that final 15 pips. A freindly gesture, as yo ucall it, should not include the assumption that I was ecstatic over 15 pips.
No you don't need to get it right 100% far from it. 40% of the time would do if you got all the other areas of trading in tact. My post is not here to speculate your net worth but just a friendly gesture of advice as 'typical sterotype' examples of gaining big normally result in giving it back and some more.

I merely couldn't care what sums you make or if you've made more or less as thats not what trading is about. Consistency is key.

If your not happy with the responses of banter or friendly advice then don't open a thread like this again. You've posted a thread in which you've made $2,200 and also informed us that you've enjoyed 15 pips that you've taken: now what kind of response are you exactly looking for ?

You've got the congrats, you've got the advice, you've got the banter. If you want us all to add something then please let us know...

Congratulations again and good luck in your trading.

PS. No ones judging you, if your given friendly advice just take it, if it don't apply to you then perhaps thats because your making money. Well done.

So how do you know how long I've been doing this consistently? Just because I haven't been posting on a forum? I mentioned that I lost 29 pips over the past 6 weeks and I made a tad over 1,300 in the same span of time. That doesn't mean that I have only been doing this for 6 weeks. But I know you have based your statement on the fact that I have a rookie lable on the forum, therefore, I must be a rookie trader. Well, whatever floats your boat my dude. And just to clarify, I very seldom trade more that 6-7 lots so I think "I got it right" more than twice a day.

:love::love::love::love::love::love:

I think I remember Joe Rezink (spelling?) saying that he held one of these DIBS trades for a year and that key to success was riding out the winners, your approach seems a bit more short term.

That's what's so great about the method. I trade 1hr, 4hr and daily, from time to time. I mostly stick with the 1hr and 4hr. But you are correct, my approach is more short term. I'll snatch anywhere between 10-40 pips per trade and I'm on to the next trade. Practice trades it for a few weeks (assuming you haven't already), and see how it works out. I think you'll be pleased.
I think I remember Joe Rezink (spelling?) saying that he held one of these DIBS trades for a year and that key to success was riding out the winners, your approach seems a bit more short term.

Thanks for the link. He actually has some pretty good ideas. The bottom line is, you have to do what works. I like to use support/resistance along with inside bars, which works great, especially on a daily chart. Keep me posted on how you're trades go.I didn't do a whole lot today, a tad over 21 pips. But as long as I'm not losing, I must be doing something right.