40-100 pips aday trading system

Hi miramarfx, could you explain what is, in more detail please.

(y)

It is a setup commonly used in Stocks and Commodities where the inside bar is also a narrow bar 4. In other words, when you have an inside bar and this bar is also contained between the high and low of the previous three bars. It is used on daily charts mainly, it forecast a volatility explosion.

See attached file

Regards

Attachments

• NR4-IB.pdf
    573.8 KB · Views: 7,512
Last edited:
Metatrader indicator

Metatrader indicator to spot IB and HVR NR4/IB

Attachments

• VM_Price_Action_1.2.mq4
    21.7 KB · Views: 711
Re: Metatrader indicator

I can see what the indicator shows but its just a load of stars above
certain bars. Any chance of explaining how it works.

Ged

You might have a long wait - miramarfx has looked in here for about 20 months !

:whistling

If you open the file up, you can read what the colour star corresponds too

i.e -
SetIndexLabel (cIX_BF_BOVB , "Bullish/Bearish Outside V Bar");
SetIndexLabel (cIX_BF_MSHL , "Market Structure High / Low");
SetIndexLabel (cIX_BF_DBHLC , "DBHLC / DBLHC" );
SetIndexLabel (cIX_BF_IBIBS4 , "Inside Bar / IB Smallest of 4");
SetIndexLabel (cIX_BF_TBHTBL , "Two Bars High / Low" );
SetIndexLabel (cIX_BF_PINUPDN, "PIN Up / Down" );

......pPINUP_Color = Gold;
etc

also I believe that there is an updated file version 1.4 lurking around the web...
I used to use this myself, but now I can just look at the chart and see them

:)

It is a setup commonly used in Stocks and Commodities where the inside bar is also a narrow bar 4. In other words, when you have an inside bar and this bar is also contained between the high and low of the previous three bars. It is used on daily charts mainly, it forecast a volatility explosion.

See attached file

Regards

Hi, Miramar,

According to your pdf page 13, do you has the MT4 data(daily time frame) of GBPUSD for the year Aug 2000 to Dec 2000 ?

I want to see if your attached indicator can show the same result.

any comment for this method and your indicator for this method ?

thanks
saisai

If you open the file up, you can read what the colour star corresponds too

i.e -
SetIndexLabel (cIX_BF_BOVB , "Bullish/Bearish Outside V Bar");
SetIndexLabel (cIX_BF_MSHL , "Market Structure High / Low");
SetIndexLabel (cIX_BF_DBHLC , "DBHLC / DBLHC" );
SetIndexLabel (cIX_BF_IBIBS4 , "Inside Bar / IB Smallest of 4");
SetIndexLabel (cIX_BF_TBHTBL , "Two Bars High / Low" );
SetIndexLabel (cIX_BF_PINUPDN, "PIN Up / Down" );

......pPINUP_Color = Gold;
etc

also I believe that there is an updated file version 1.4 lurking around the web...
I used to use this myself, but now I can just look at the chart and see them

:)

hi, inside bar is eay to be seen on the chart, but this is not the all in this method. how to see the HVR ?

thanks(y)

The least he could do is throw an overly expensive "free" convention at the Mariot telling us how if we follow his red and blue arrows on his software, we can get rich too! We got left out? Awwwww......

But seriously, I respect a person who knows when to throw in ther towel on a system than to keep deluding all of us and themselves as well. In fact from here to Forex Factory, why do we rarely ever hear a guy with a long thread say....."GUYS, THIS IS THE END OF THE THREAD.MY SYSTEM DOES NOT WORK PROFITABLY AS I SAID IT DID. I MADE A MISTAKE. SORRY!" Check out the FF website/forum and look at a guy called Sonic B. He has like 80,000 followers and after a year I still cant understand what he is talking about and neither can 90% of the followers judging by the redundant questions. Anyone here want to taske a crack at it and report back to us? He has been going strong for like 2 years! Says he makes a living and then some. I cant even understand his indicators which he gives away for free.

If you would have taken the time to go to baby pips an ask any one of the people using the Free system on thet hread you will see lots of people making money . and yes my darwing and scetches are not good iam good at trading not computers and yes a charge a very small fee one off for giving my time 10 hrs aday 5 days a week helping others to trade better and yes your right you are a very skepical person but at least take the time to find out before you condem.and you are right it wont make me rich thats why i charge what i do i dont do it for the money i trade to make money if you dont understand the system fine go to babypips read it 10 times take a demo practice you dont have to trade live people are weclome to trade free for then selfs.

Some people are never happy

best regards
JIM

PS IF YOU HAVE LOST INTREST STOP MOANING GET ON WITH YOUR OWN SYSTEM

Good for you Jim! This guy sounds as if he won't be happy until you are literally putting money in his account for him LOL. People don't be lazy. Jim was kind enough to share his system. Do your own backtesting.

Apologies if i have been short manored with you jim, i do get slightly inpatient sometimes and choose to cut to the chase.........and therefore my posts can sound a bit short, but i just hate wasting time........

Have you thought of it this way -

If you had gone to the trouble to post some half decent screenshots, then you wouldn't need to teach/charge to teach anyone on skype, as they'd have a clear understanding of how the system works anyway :idea: :?:

You may ask, well whats in it for me, in showing everyone how my 40-100 pips per day system works, for free:?:
And yes, you have a point, why give away something good for free, when you can just trade it yourself?
This brings us back full circle - i.e. The notion of a free system, when really, followers need to enter your skype chat room in order to gain a full understanding of how it works. :rolleyes: :confused:

None of it adds up........

Thanks.
Why do you keep harassing someone else for the information you should be researching yourself? You have the rules. Put them on a chart and backtest. It's not rocket science!!!

Why do you keep harassing someone else for the information you should be researching yourself? You have the rules. Put them on a chart and backtest. It's not rocket science!!!

It is always easy to say that put the rules in your trading and see the results. These rules are easy to make but very hard to follow because you will keep getting those emotions unless you are using a Robot.