10k to 20k in 1 month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what is it about almost everyone in this thread that makes him not know the difference between 'your' and 'you're'? Further, is it necessary to use childish internet lingo such as 'lulz'? I cannot fathom anyone who does such things yet successfully trades since I categorize people who do either below a certain age threshold to be idiotic.

And BeginnerJoe, you're such a damned pontificator in judging a trading strategy based on the apparent psychology of its wielder. If psychological tendencies could be deduced so easily -- a mere few ideas written on a forum board being enough -- then psychology wouldn't be a collegiate degree. The outrage grows if you let go of the previous presupposition that you even have a way to connect a trading strategy's goodness to the psychology of its wielder, which alone would make for a doctoral thesis in psychology.

You see the problem is that all the great mentors here and on forexfactory all turned out to be, well let's say a bit dodgy. Most of them scammed a few grand here and there before doing a runner. Most new users don't know this history and therefore can't understand why threads like this attract ridicule. That's not to say this guy will do the same but it does explain why he's not being taken seriously.

You see the problem is that all the great mentors here and on forexfactory all turned out to be, well let's say a bit dodgy. Most of them scammed a few grand here and there before doing a runner. Most new users don't know this history and therefore can't understand why threads like this attract ridicule. That's not to say this guy will do the same but it does explain why he's not being taken seriously.

When I grow up I want to be like Jacko from Forex factory.:eek:

So what is it about almost everyone in this thread that makes him not know the difference between 'your' and 'you're'? Further, is it necessary to use childish internet lingo such as 'lulz'? I cannot fathom anyone who does such things yet successfully trades since I categorize people who do either below a certain age threshold to be idiotic.

And BeginnerJoe, you're such a damned pontificator in judging a trading strategy based on the apparent psychology of its wielder. If psychological tendencies could be deduced so easily -- a mere few ideas written on a forum board being enough -- then psychology wouldn't be a collegiate degree. The outrage grows if you let go of the previous presupposition that you even have a way to connect a trading strategy's goodness to the psychology of its wielder, which alone would make for a doctoral thesis in psychology.

No one on this website actually knows what lulz is, they just regurgitate the phrase seeking approval. They think it's just something funny, lulz is the corruption of lol, to laugh at someone elses misfortune is an example (hence why arabianights used it so often).

If he can't double his money in 1 month and produce a broker statement to prove it then I am right, and you are wrong. We just need to wait a month and no need for a 4 year PhD study. I am an experienced forum 'operator', and I will gamble and double up my forum capital when I see the odds are in my favour.

I like a bit of lulz myself. Language is such a malleable thing that we are free to do with it what we please. It takes creative people to add to it, and academics to catalog it. Neither is less valuable than the other.

Last edited:
If he can't double his money in 1 month and produce a broker statement to prove it then I am right, and you are wrong. We just need to wait a month and no need for a 4 year PhD study. I am an experienced forum 'operator', and I will gamble and double up my forum capital when I see the odds are in my favour.

I like a bit of lulz myself. Language is such a malleable thing that we are free to do with it what we please. It takes creative people to add to it, and academics to catalog it. Neither is less valuable than the other.

I never said domgilberto1989 could pull off his claim, so I wouldn't be wrong if you were right. And being right in prediction would not mean you were right to predict, so being right would not champion your pseudo-psychological judgments.

Using new language is stylistic, having no objective correctness. However, as you should not wear pajamas out in public since it would displease spectators, you should not dress your sentences with 'lulz' if you care about decency in the slightest.

Remember, there is a difference between someone who dresses awkwardly on accident and someone who does so to express himself, knowingly defying decency. The confusion between 'your' and 'you're' is embarrassing no matter how subjective English is.

Last edited:
I never said domgilberto1989 could pull off his claim, so I wouldn't be wrong if you were right. And being right in prediction would not mean you were right to predict, so being right would not champion your pseudo-psychological judgments.

Using new language is stylistic, having no objective correctness. However, as you should not wear pajamas out in public since it would displease spectators, you should not dress your sentences with 'lulz' if you care about decency in the slightest.

Remember, there is a difference between someone who dresses awkwardly on accident and someone who does so to express himself, knowingly defying decency. The confusion between 'your' and 'you're' is embarrassing no matter how subjective English is.

I predict, therefore I am. As you have no way to enforce your sense of right and wrong, decency and indecency, you can't stop me. So I can lulz all day long in my pajamas, whilst making predictions left and right.

Because of common usage, I believe it is better to make "your" and "you're" interchangeable. This way we instantly liberate a large portion of the population from being unjustly discriminated against as being illiterate.

Last edited:
I predict, therefore I am. As you have no way to enforce your sense of right and wrong, decency and indecency, you can't stop me. So I can lulz all day long in my pajamas, whilst making predictions left and right.

Because of common usage, I believe it is better to make "your" and "you're" interchangeable. This way we instantly liberate a large portion of the population from being unjustly discriminated against as being illiterate.

Clown.

Troll denied.

Troll denied.

When you resort to name calling, you have lost the argument. It also illustrates how quickly your sense of decency went from atop the Nelson's column down to the gutter in just one post. How I revel in taking down people's masks, pseudo-psychology at its finest.

When you resort to name calling, you have lost the argument. It also illustrates how quickly your sense of decency went from atop the Nelson's column down to the gutter in just one post. How I revel in taking down people's masks, pseudo-psychology at its finest.

Troll denied.

Troll denied.

Joe is not who you think he is. Be careful with him, there are hidden depths here.

Don't show yore hand too early, your likely to have cause to regret any of you're actions that are not thought out properly.

Joe is not who you think he is. Be careful with him, there are hidden depths here.

Don't show yore hand too early, your likely to have cause to regret any of you're actions that are not thought out properly.

Don't tell me Joe is just another one of yaw nic's:mad:

Well said!

Let me just continue with this thread in calling direction/trades on the market and along the way I welcome anyone else to give there thoughts/feedback... After all im not always right!

So i`d very much appreciate if we can all chill out and drop this outrageous feud over absolutely nothing!

Thanks.

Well said!

Let me just continue with this thread in calling direction/trades on the market and along the way I welcome anyone else to give there thoughts/feedback... After all im not always right!

So i`d very much appreciate if we can all chill out and drop this outrageous feud over absolutely nothing!

Thanks.

You have the ingredient to become a great trader, just ban the troll to keep the thread clean.

You have the ingredient to become a great "trader" :)rolleyes::whistle:lol::LOL::LOL:), just ban the troll to keep the thread clean.

Do you really mean that you can't see through this? With only a cursory glance at this thread I've been able to identify several devices he's using. Anyway, if you can't, so be it.

Fixed your post for you so it makes sense. :)(y)

No one on this website actually knows what lulz is, they just regurgitate the phrase seeking approval. They think it's just something funny, lulz is the corruption of lol, to laugh at someone elses misfortune is an example (hence why arabianights used it so often).

Has Oxford defined it then?

Or like most slang, can it have domain specific meaning?

Status
Not open for further replies.