10k to 20k in 1 month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate the reports - one more at 14:55.

Thinking about that short uptrend on eu - is it over I wonder?

im out @ 5,278.8
-9 = -£90.00
+14 (@ £5pp) = £70.00
+12.4 = £124.00

Total for today: +£104.00.

Balance to date: £11,496.50

Growth: 14.965% (in 3 days)

Alot of noise from the US open!

Last edited:
The drop now on FTSE is what i was looking for.... Oh well! second target was here @ 5,256.9

Gold H1 head and shoulders.... Gap fill is near the target of the neckline break aswell... as cash gets pulled from commodities by hedge funds...

Attachments

• gold.png
    gold.png
    113 KB · Views: 118
Dax entry potential...

Keep eye out on 5 minute... Gold has pushed toward neckline of H1 H&S

If dax creates new highs I ignore that setup.

Attachments

• DAX.png
    DAX.png
    97.8 KB · Views: 139
Bye bye Gold!

The transition from gold to US Dollar Index is playing out now....(by the hedge funds...)

Dollar Index should push higher from here!

Thanks DG.

Have you met your daily target as yet?

Nope i demo` short on Gold and Long on US Dollar for 1.8k but that sadly isnt in my pocket :)

Way under my daily target.... Bit harder to read today on entries (due to fact im trading £10pp im trying to refine my entries pin point for now, until my overall fund grows!)

Either way last 3 days growth is over 14% of initial deposit.

Im going to upload on here for everyone to see my statistics i record per trade as a basic tracker of my overall performance :)

Im not taking i might sit out until Monday. Im quite happy with performance but i`ll post out calls anyway... i have to shoot out soon, friends birthday!

Too much calling out and not enough trading in this thread. The thread title should be changed to:

calling out 10k to 20k in 1 month

are there rules to these trades ? the split and 2 targets I get but are the stops fixed, running or discretionary. Also the FTSE today was exited early and in one go was there a reason for this?

are there rules to these trades ? the split and 2 targets I get but are the stops fixed, running or discretionary. Also the FTSE today was exited early and in one go was there a reason for this?

Hi! Stops are fixed yes... i shouldnt have pulled that trade ( a problem i have by watching diverging markets at key points of res/supp) but i felt i should as i tried to limit my losses...

Just a mistake thats all :) (something i need to be more disciplined on!)

You`ll find very basic statistics of my performance over the past 3 days (times are illustrated from the posts on here - i think they`re an hour behind of real time? not sure)

As for my targets... when i trade a triangle (for example) the other side (of the direction the market is heading in my favour) i take half profits there and let the other half run with a break even stop... So far there hasnt been a good example of this but i will trade one and illustrate it next week :)

Thanks for questions!

Attachments

• spreadsheet.xlsx
    18.4 KB · Views: 201
Status
Not open for further replies.