10k to 20k in 1 month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is worse than a vomit on the side walk.

How is it you can rate this thread poorly with a childish one liner like that, half way through, when ive called out trades and i have uploaded a statement with an excel spreadsheet with stats?....

Very childish but thanks for contributing something... i guess your a hard one to please.

How is it you can rate this thread poorly with a childish one liner like that, half way through, when ive called out trades and i have uploaded a statement with an excel spreadsheet with stats?....

Very childish but thanks for contributing something... i guess your a hard one to please.

What is the point of uploading a spreadsheet that you've made yourself? The Statement you posted is meaningless, for obvious reasons, and so is the spreadsheet.

As for the live calls...:rolleyes::whistling

What is the point of uploading a spreadsheet that you've made yourself? The Statement you posted is meaningless, for obvious reasons, and so is the spreadsheet.

As for the live calls...:rolleyes::whistling

Last time im writing back to either you or beginnerjoe unless its something constructive your obviously just pulling my leg now lol.

Last time im writing back to either you or beginnerjoe unless its something constructive your obviously just pulling my leg now lol.

No, I'm not.

Spreadsheet - anyone can make any spreadsheet they want.

Statement showing balance - very easy to photoshop. If it's genuine, so what? A very old scammer's trick is just to dump a load of money in an account, and then show they've got a large balance.

I'm not saying either of these apply in this case, but nonetheless both the things you've shown are meaningless.

No, I'm not.

Spreadsheet - anyone can make any spreadsheet they want.

Statement showing balance - very easy to photoshop. If it's genuine, so what? A very old scammer's trick is just to dump a load of money in an account, and then show they've got a large balance.

I'm not saying either of these apply in this case, but nonetheless both the things you've shown are meaningless.

Lol. Where do you get this stuff from... why would i or anyone else do that... That isnt a question by the way i just find you funny.

Lol. Where do you get this stuff from... why would i or anyone else do that... That isnt a question by the way i just find you funny.

Why would anyone do it? A lot of vendors do it, for the simple reason that by so doing they can take money off idiots.

People also do it for this reason:

banana029.gif

Is it clear now?

The reasons are quite obvious, and its quite a frequent occurence at T2W.

Its probably worth doing just for lulz http://www.trade2win.com/traderpedia/Pool_Lulz

:LOL:

Ah ok i see. Well at what point have i asked for anyone` money or offered a service?

I can see where your coming from though. I actually quite enjoy this thread despite all the negative feedback... it puts me under pressure in actually trying to achieve the target and also proving a point that people do over complicate trading (from what i`ve read on here and my own mistakes when i first started!)

Paz for your sake then if its not about the money or verification (because no matter what i do its all rubbish to you) can you not look at this thread as me calling out trades and you can see if im right or wrong? Because that way at least we can play on neutral ground and be civil, rather that, than you treating me like im your ex girlfriend....

And the Hare I do see where your coming from! But what harm am i doing...

Constructive ? Yes, you have constructed your spreadsheet, of which my excel 2003 can't even open. I am now very curious why you have trouble showing your bookie's trading statement. What could be on there that you are afraid to show ?

Last edited:
Constructive ? Yes, you have constructed your spreadsheet, of which my excel 2003 can't even open. I am now very curious why you have trouble showing your bookie's trading statement. What could be on there that you are afraid to show ?

Give him time Joe. These things don't get photoshopped just like that, you know.

Just read the whole painful thread with some interest and quite some annoyance...

I'm interested to see where it goes. Of the 47 pages so far at least 30 (40?) are plain BS going back and forth. Very tiring stuff from Paz and BJ, give it a rest, its just endless noise, he is still making his point and you can make yours when he is done and it is relevant. It comes across as just way too much hating. (no offense meant to either)

DGs trading is interesting to me and probably some others, maybe if you spend less time on the BS with those guys we could get more info on your trades. I couldnt care less if he is/isnt a vendor, I'm not buying anything either way, and we're all grown ups, i'm well aware how not to get scammed on the internet... worst case scenario DG you are a fantasist who has done a hell of a lot of research for the role. lol

Maybe you could start a new thread, chop out all the excess, leave a link to this one for timestamps so far, and it would be a nice easy <10 page read...? And then for petes sake, please ignore any provocation.

Had a look at your excel, not sure what I was expecting really, some TA or something? Anyhoo cells H68 and g73 seem to have typo's, they conflict with your exit / reality respectively.

Look forward to following your progress. (y)

S

Last edited:
Just read the whole painful thread with some interest and quite some annoyance...

I'm interested to see where it goes. Of the 47 pages so far at least 30 (40?) are plain BS going back and forth. Very tiring stuff from Paz and BJ, give it a rest, its just endless noise, he is still making his point and you can make yours when he is done and it is relevant. It comes across as just way too much hating. (no offense meant to either)

DGs trading is interesting to me and probably some others, maybe if you spend less time on the BS with those guys we could get more info on your trades. I couldnt care less if he is/isnt a vendor, I'm not buying anything either way, and we're all grown ups, i'm well aware how not to get scammed on the internet... worst case scenario DG you are a fantasist who has done a hell of a lot of research for the role. lol

Maybe you could start a new thread, chop out all the excess, leave a link to this one for timestamps so far, and it would be a nice easy <10 page read...? And then for petes sake, please ignore any provocation.

Had a look at your excel, not sure what I was expecting really, some TA or something? Anyhoo cells H68 and g73 seem to have typo's, they conflict with your exit / reality respectively.

Look forward to following your progress. (y)

S

Thanks buddy, yeah i just checked, just a typo! (i`ve checked with my statements and updated it just needed to replace the 5 with a 4 :) )

And for the record... I believe im at a level to make consistent profits but not good enough to train someone else by charging for a service!... Im glad someone appreciates certain elements of this thread, so thanks. (and yes i agree with the ranting for the last 40+ pages..)

I guess the aim of this thread is to share my thoughts on market action/direction aswell as call trades and upload charts with brief explanation... (i have found from reading other journals this way better and to be a lot more to the point and really emphasizing the simplicity involved in it... No complicated explanations... No over the top diagrams with oscillators etc...) If im wrong or something you dont believe (as i do try upload charts of expectation on market direction) then im more than happy for anyone else to do the same with a quick brief... after all im not always right! lol.

Of course my intentions are to explain everything as i go because i was hoping it does keep it more interesting that's all.... there are no secrets here! Loads of people if not everyone new and experienced knows how to trade.... they`ve probably just overlooked it or already doing this....

(That sentence highlighted.... ;) lol.)

Thanks for posting!

Attachments

• spreadsheet.xlsx
    18.4 KB · Views: 135
Status
Not open for further replies.