10k to 20k in 1 month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
having read all 51 pages of this thread, its been a ride of ups and downs. im a noob and im happy following dilbert's progress with his trades but as its pointed out, i think i will benefit more as a noob when the methodology to his calls are explained at the end...

i lurk here with baited breath... :)

This thread reminds me of Michael Bentines flee circus where they used to fire salvo's at each other but get nowhere.

Traders will always disagree thats what makes a market but here's a novel idea why not let Dom have a go, if as many have said he will fail or is making it up then it would soon become apparent, rather than trades being lost in the quagmire of larger than average post,s icons and signatures.

just a thought

This thread reminds me of Michael Bentines flee circus where they used to fire salvo's at each other but get nowhere.
t

Michael Bentine? You're going back a bit there, didn't he have a show called Potty Time?

Traders will always disagree thats what makes a market but here's a novel idea why not let Dom have a go, if as many have said he will fail or is making it up then it would soon become apparent, rather than trades being lost in the quagmire of larger than average post,s icons and signatures.

just a thought

I absolutely agree, will people please stop interrupting now? Let this thread develop in peace.

I absolutely agree, will people please stop interrupting now? Let this thread develop in peace.

No, I see it my duty to point out all funny business that goes on to protect the noobs from falling for the traps. If people make claims, I expect them to show proof.

See what? Some imbecile called Dilbert embarrassing himself with a load of made-up bullsh1t in a fictional journal?

Some halfwit called Dilbert embarrassing himself by boasting about doubling his account in a month? Do you know how immature that sounds?

Come on Dilbert, what will we see?

Like what? How to look like an utter nob?

Give him time Joe. These things don't get photoshopped just like that, you know.

No Dilbert, you do it freely and openly. Anyone reading this thread can benefit greatly from your nob-expertise.

Like this Hare.... Give me a break. don't you dare be so condescending after everything thats been thrown AT ME! lets just leave it there before this gets silly again. Dont be naive or bias for the sake of it.

Last edited:
Like this Hare.... Give me a break. don't you dare be so condescending after everything thats been thrown AT ME! lets just leave it there before this gets silly again. Dont be naive or bias for the sake of it.

You've just illustrated his point rather nicely with those quotes...

Gold looks like it could be a fun trade :) This is what im seeing. Considering taking this short at trend line/support. If it breaks 1747.0Ish then it may well be breaking north bound... But bias for short from here.

(and for the record i dont just depend on the charting package of IGIndex - I also use prorealtime/freestockcharts.com (which funnily enough is free!) and MetaTrader!)

Attachments

• GOLD - 5M.png
    GOLD - 5M.png
    122.4 KB · Views: 145
Im short gold @ 1741.4 @ £5pp with stop of 60 points... i`ll break even stop once im +15

Trade Risk: 2.60%

Target: 1737.0 - (first target) 1.91% reward
second target - Beyond 5-8% reward!

Current Balance: £11,497.00

Last edited:
1739.5 im out...

£95.00 (I may have pulled a little too early - However im using other markets as confluence... not to say thats always correct!)

Could have been a very rewarding trade... Happy with entry. Max profit capability during trade was £175.00

Trading Balance: £11,592.00

I do try to bite my tongue if ive entered/exited a trade wrong ... however, i will find it really hard this time round if gold drops off and ive pulled too early.... It was technically a free trade, zero risk just after 1 minute of entering the position the market moved to allow me to break even with my stop...

So i should have taken advantage of that "free trade" and let the trade run to my expectations...

I have to be more disciplined next time and allow my decision to play out...

Good... just as I said that market sentiment trumped my more speculative attitude on expectations there.

Status
Not open for further replies.