ZuluTrade

I am not sure about that. On the 18th 0f February, he opened 150 Standard Lots when he would have known he was at his margin limits.
I am thinking that he has upped the ante and is going all out to try to recover his losses. (I will check his trades next week)

Even if Zulutrader is showing it as a multiple of 10, it still means that:

last week the trader lost $469,000

this week he has lost 40 standards at 90pips each. That is a loss of $36,000
this week he has lost 40 standards at 65pips each. That is a loss of $26,000
this week he has lost 20 standards at 13.7 pips each. That is a loss of $2,740
thats a total loss this week of $64,740

And he is has 100 lots open with a win/loss of USD $1000 per pip

Just when I thought that the above trader was a big trader on Zulutrader, I found this group (ZuluTrade - Performance ). They are calling themselves a hedge fund ( ?? ) called NFT Investments based in France ( Now For Tomorrow Investment | Growing performance and generosity ).

Over 13 months,( between 8th Feb 2012 and today) they have lost €865,467.41 (thats over USD $1.11 Million)

BUT in addition, they have tens of thousands of pips of unrealised losses from open trades dating back to May 2012 :-0 :eek:

Some heavyweight traders are getting killed on Zulutrade

Just when I thought that the above trader was a big trader on Zulutrader, I found this group (ZuluTrade - Performance ). They are calling themselves a hedge fund ( ?? ) called NFT Investments based in France ( Now For Tomorrow Investment | Growing performance and generosity ).

Over 13 months,( between 8th Feb 2012 and today) they have lost €865,467.41 (thats over USD $1.11 Million)

BUT in addition, they have tens of thousands of pips of unrealised losses from open trades dating back to May 2012 :-0 :eek:

what f$cking fools. They follow traders who have huge dd and then just leave positions open. I bet its not even their money their investing.When will people learn

The follower trader ( ZuluTrade - Performance ) has just picked up a little over $100,000 over the weekend following Kama and Saved.

The big problem now is that he is now placing his own trades. :eek: :eek:

PS Zulutrade does have the sizing wrong on initial trades by a factor of 10. (They originally showed that he had 400 standard lots but when the trades were closed they now show as only 40 standard lots. Another anomaly in zulutrades accounts.)

DIDN'T WE SAY TO UPLOAD pictures of your so 'opinionated' and wrong comments?
you are like telling me that Mt4 platform doesnt have indicators :LOL:
First, to reply to all your inquires, do not look at the followers performance - yes some are winning, others not so much but keep in mind that there is the FACTOR of the personal account management (lots, trades to follow, custom stop/losses) and they are not part or subject attributed to the traders performance...this comes to final pnl and lots performance...and and not a glitch/fault of the platform.

These fund, or whatever this follower is calling himself are actually winning and winning pretty sweet - look at the graph - it is as identical as per its providers portfolio - which means that he is following his providers all the way....

Below is what Kama has in my account and with his second account Saved FX.
Might have been on the vodka ?

:LOL::LOL:
well sometimes this happens as he is a day trader - meaning he keeps the positions open for longer time....keep the avg. time of trading, but they always tuned again positive :whistling so no worries. regardless, even if he losses, well losses are part of the game, as i said earlier - nobody can beat the market forever!

These fund, or whatever this follower is calling himself are actually winning and winning pretty sweet - look at the graph - it is as identical as per its providers portfolio - which means that he is following his providers all the way....

Robbert, I am starting to think that you are a shill for zulutrade. If not, then you must be just dumb.

Go to the chart for the follower (ZuluTrade - Performance ) and click on the box in the bottom left hand corner which shows "Accumulated Profits"
The chart is very, very ugly.

Then go down lower to his "Trading History" which shows his realised losses to be minus 52,950 pips or minus -€862,260.13 (I would not call that winning pretty sweet )

Then click on his Open Positions (Its the box next to his Trading History) and look at his massive number of Unrealised losses from his losing open positions)

At a rough calculation, I would say that this follower is in the red to the value of over $1.7 MILLION. His venture into using zulutrader must rank as his worst decision ever.

By the looks of it hes just getting in when kama does and then just leaves the positions. How can he be losing so much following him,why bother with zulu if you dont stick to the trades

By the looks of it hes just getting in when kama does and then just leaves the positions. How can he be losing so much following him,why bother with zulu if you dont stick to the trades

his average trading time is 20 hrs - that's indication of a day trader, though his last traders from what I see are much more like 5 days lagging..except for the 14th and the 18th...xeexe - impressive results trading the news eeeh...

robert hes doing it again,but worse this time. He got lucky with a news spike down the other day. today he has averaged in positions,if this goes up another 100 points i think his game will be over as hes sure to put more in soon. See what I mean about this not being trading. the length of his trades is not really relevant as he leaves them till they come good

This months demo account is up slightly

Hey there Lord Flasheart,

I am actually confused, is his robot cutting some slack as his actions are not really making sense .....

I mean that he got short on the cable yest, like 3 min before UK macro was supposed to be announced... which imo is a very risky move, very risky. as well i am a bit concerned - his stop/losses are much more higher that his profits....what do you think of these, lets say anomalies?

Its what Ive said all along. robert can I ask something. are there different people writing your posts. it seems that way

There seems to be some really good performers lately, Take right trading.only been going 6 weeks.Many like him as well.Maybe zulu are getting some good genuine traders at last

Indeed!!! well, i suppose trading strategy proves over time (or at least in my case with noticing with time)
which traders do you have in mind? ...i have not sorted and listed them for quite some time....

Its what Ive said all along. robert can I ask something. are there different people writing your posts. it seems that way

There seems to be some really good performers lately, Take right trading.only been going 6 weeks.Many like him as well.Maybe zulu are getting some good genuine traders at last

A 98% win rate !!
Phenominal. Reminds me of Kama before he went a bit nuts. He is averaging down in GBP/USD as you can see !! Very foolish strategy which will break his followers sooner or later !!

Attachments

• Zulu.PNG
    Zulu.PNG
    159 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
asignalsfx,azarconsulting,bestway forex,fe-eurofibo,forexzone,fxdominus,kanafxbot,qurenix,the bestplayer

please answer my question

I am showing the GBP/USD, which is what Kama is selling. Still going up ! May yet drop again but not yet it seems

Attachments

• GBP-USD.PNG
    GBP-USD.PNG
    57.2 KB · Views: 153
asignalsfx,azarconsulting,bestway forex,fe-eurofibo,forexzone,fxdominus,kanafxbot,qurenix,the bestplayer

please answer my question

thanks for the info! I will be checking them out!

No it is only me, same old! Just because I do not engage much into fundamental and market news and trading, doesn't make me uneducated on the subject ;) i also read here and there analysis ;)