ZuluTrade

look at the risk to reward this week

is this a prudent way to trade?

how long before the market just doesnt come back, one day it wont

well, seems like he know what he is doing so all's fine :)
he is getting off the hook and by the end of the day, imo he will close with profit :cheesy:

Attachments

• 2013-03-14_0444.png
    2013-03-14_0444.png
    30.6 KB · Views: 137
*i notice the no# 1 follower (or what was) lost ~$462,000 in the past 24hrs trading kama's, saved's and 88's signals; closed at margin-call it seems: ZuluTrade - Performance

This follower ( ZuluTrade - Performance ) is back in the game again

Previously he was margin called and lost a total of $469,000. (He was $71,260 in positive then the next day he was margin called and went to a minus $398,473 balance. So when he was closed out by the margin call he lost $469,733 in one day). Thats impressive.

BUT he is back in the game with 80 standard lots on his trades.:LOL::LOL: His broker must love him.

no doubt he is loaded

but his trade accounts overall seem to end up losing, so its more gambling than trading

and his broker is FXCM, apparently all his trades go into the market, they arent bucketed

This follower ( ZuluTrade - Performance ) is back in the game again

Previously he was margin called and lost a total of $469,000. (He was $71,260 in positive then the next day he was margin called and went to a minus $398,473 balance. So when he was closed out by the margin call he lost $469,733 in one day). Thats impressive.

BUT he is back in the game with 80 standard lots on his trades.:LOL::LOL: His broker must love him.

Too much emphasis has been given to Kama Spot's risk management. The point is valid provided you are looking at it from the standpoint of a trader. Kama Spot is probably a good trader (to maintain a consistent equity growth and low dd) but he is a great businessman. He is giving his consumers what they want - that is his business model. He may eventually be subject to the type of drawdown as everybody is pointing out but meanwhile he is raking in all the business revenue from his share of the commission - that is his principal source of income and not from trading.

*i notice the no# 1 follower (or what was) lost ~$462,000 in the past 24hrs trading kama's, saved's and 88's signals; closed at margin-call it seems: ZuluTrade - Performance

This goes back to what I was talking about some weeks ago about how the zulutrade numbers are being over-marketed, almost to the point of being deceptive marketing.

This follower trader was previously being shown as the number 1 follower for Kama with a balance of $71,000. What it did NOT show were all the accumulated losses because the losing trades had not been closed.
That gives a grossly distorted view of the followers success.

This goes back to what I was talking about some weeks ago about how the zulutrade numbers are being over-marketed, almost to the point of being deceptive marketing.

This follower trader was previously being shown as the number 1 follower for Kama with a balance of $71,000. What it did NOT show were all the accumulated losses because the losing trades had not been closed.

yes but thats the followers fault if he doesnt close the trades

Again you are talking exadurating the numbers...kindly next time when you want to refer simply upload a screenshot - as now a follower with that much loss does not exist...i looked at all of them, but maybe i missed which follower is this one? gives a name with broker and all ....you know follower aaa#### or whaterver the system calls them.

Too much emphasis has been given to Kama Spot's risk management. The point is valid provided you are looking at it from the standpoint of a trader. Kama Spot is probably a good trader (to maintain a consistent equity growth and low dd) but he is a great businessman. He is giving his consumers what they want - that is his business model. He may eventually be subject to the type of drawdown as everybody is pointing out but meanwhile he is raking in all the business revenue from his share of the commission - that is his principal source of income and not from trading.

I cannot agree with you more!!!
You have put it totally correct my fellow forum member.
After all we all can be better traders (for ourselves) but when it comes to give profits the the followers that generate our commissions, it is a totally different ball game.

hey there guys, what do you think of the zuluguard feature? do you all use it, or it is only me?

its the one that you assign certain capital level protection per trader, per the trades he executes and to the number of max trades you wish to receive from him - you can either disable at the certain level the trader or replace him ...its automated your account even further. check it out....