ZuluTrade

Closing my account with Activ trades as brokers. Too difficult to get it up and running. probably my fault but my patience is exhausted. I got as far as " Waiting for Update " and it stuck fast.

opened new account

good for you@!!! .......there is no reason to stick to a broker if what they offer you doesnt suit you anymore. :LOL: trades did not get updated?....thats too bad.

so, where did you move your account to?

good for you@!!! .......there is no reason to stick to a broker if what they offer you doesnt suit you anymore. :LOL: trades did not get updated?....thats too bad.

so, where did you move your account to?

Having another look
AAAFX has a minimum bet of 1000 units and doesn't do MT5 yet. So not them

well , as far as i know overall zulutrade doesnt allow mt5 yet......so you cant send your signals either way.

A note just received from zulu

Your Strategy is: Disapproved
Your Photo is: Disapproved

Sorry Carmen they didn't like ya angel

Attachments

• Carmen.jpg
    Carmen.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 280
A note just received from zulu

Your Strategy is: Disapproved
Your Photo is: Disapproved

Sorry Carmen they didn't like ya angel

why? you posted something uncensured...for sure..
they have strict policy on incorrect pictures and language !

why? you posted something uncensured...for sure..
they have strict policy on incorrect pictures and language !

Strange outlook ? I mean I would give a lot to have her keeping my toes warm on a cold winter's night.
Oh well I shall have to find something more to their taste I suppose :p

um er well hows about Alex

Attachments

• Alex Fish.PNG
    Alex Fish.PNG
    98.6 KB · Views: 347
Strange outlook ? I mean I would give a lot to have her keeping my toes warm on a cold winter's night.

Lol Pat , your angel was cute. Though Zulutrade is for forex mate :D

well, Pat, just recite and repost,doubtful you will have any problem then as long as it is bit professiona...afterall nobody will take you seroiously otherwise :p and your trading it what matters not the pic on the profile :cool:
so, when are you becoming a SP? :)

Last edited:
well, Pat, just recite and repost,doubtful you will have any problem then as long as it is bit professiona...afterall nobody will take you seroiously otherwise :p and your trading it what matters not the pic on the profile :cool:
so, when are you becoming a SP? :)

I have had so much trouble with the broker and now zulu ! I won't be rushing it. My patience is near the end. Besides my zulu account is negative

I have had so much trouble with the broker and now zulu ! I won't be rushing it. My patience is near the end. Besides my zulu account is negative

mate, maybe you are not managing your risk properly...:sleep:
check out a nice article on this (ZuluTrade Account and Risk Management Review)
btw, this is not mine, i just sometimes tend to use referrals like this from the web in order to educate myself further.

FxTurtle, you lack money management skills. There's nothing wrong if you lose a trade, even three in a row. Taking a loss is as important as taking a win but to turn a 30pip profit into a 100pip loss is a sign of poor money management handling. Where's your trailing stop? You should've been stopped out at B/E.

I expect most noticed that zulu appears to be deducting 1% per week from your account ?

FxTurtle, you lack money management skills. There's nothing wrong if you lose a trade, even three in a row. Taking a loss is as important as taking a win but to turn a 30pip profit into a 100pip loss is a sign of poor money management handling. Where's your trailing stop? You should've been stopped out at B/E.

fxturtle is a serious trader. He has some knowledge on trading and fudamentals. i have made some gooood pips with him!! the only thing you need some larger capital to follow because he keeps open his positions with days. And, no, this is not a bad thing, it is called swing trading and is based usually, on some serious tech analysis behind.

Last edited: