ZuluTrade

So if a trader has a following of $1 Mill, the absolute maximum he can earn is only $50 per trade?

Why would anyone be a long term trader on Zulutrader ? Every trader would want to churn those accounts to maximise the commissions, yes?

if someone has 1m of cash in your account at 100:1 you could earn up to $500 if they took 100 positions.

Yes every trader would want to churn the accounts to maximize potential,but clearly you are thinking it is simple to do.You have to look at all the other factors involved,spread,drawdown,equity curve,biggest trade,etc,etc,etc.Believ me it is not easy to get a good following.just try and you will see.Its not like proper trading,its more of a reality show

They like to compete and show off.
I am pleasantly surprised how many there are from Asia and Eastern Europe etc.

i'd say there are plenty of good traders from everywhere :LOL:
being a trader, and high ranked is not easy not easy at all, esp. adding up to the above, when you should keep and a postive monthly pnl otherwise no comissions. not everybody can stand the pressure you should have a really strong backbone.

if someone has 1m of cash in your account at 100:1 you could earn up to $500 if they took 100 positions.

Ok Now I understand.

Yes every trader would want to churn the accounts to maximize potential,but clearly you are thinking it is simple to do.You have to look at all the other factors involved,spread,drawdown,equity curve,biggest trade,etc,etc,etc.Believ me it is not easy to get a good following.just try and you will see.

No worries. It will be a walk in the park for a guy like me. :LOL:

thepom,so.... you are that good? :cheesy:
it is good to be confident but, lets not over do it.:cool:

Yes and no,it depends also on how they leverage their account.One person could have put in $1m but is only allowing you to use 1 mini lot at 10/1 leverage, so you would get minimal commission. But yes your figures are correct. Yes it does reward over trading but also does not pay on any losing month. The fact that it wont pay on a losing month also has its downfall and will stop people trading. Imagine you have $10,000 in commission on the 22nd of the month but are only 10 pips ahead for the month.would you trade again that month?

therein lies the problem ..........but then again until people get off their ar*e and try to do something better then its the current benchmark tool

N

another thread here provided this link

interesting or just a simple overlay for ZULUtrader ?

pammin.com

pammin.com is managed account or a service like this?
ive been seeing quite a lot of this name lately..anybody have experience with it?

It is such a tortuous path to becoming a signal provider, I think there is an opening here for someone to exploit by guiding people through and coding their pet system.
Any offers ? Perhaps for a % of winnings. Or a ...........book !

pammin.com is managed account or a service like this?
ive been seeing quite a lot of this name lately..anybody have experience with it?

Is i know, PAMM account from Alpari. pammin.com is a raiting best manager pammin.com/manager
In pammin you can make your own portfolio.

well hold on, isnt it pammin a way of managed account? that locks your account ballance for some time?

I see zulu are congratulating an SP who has made a million in commissions.
I have written emails to the first 25 brokers on the zulu list to see if they are willing to help write a winning system in return for me putting my business with them. Should be interesting to see what happens.
If you ( plural ) were to do the same we would generate some more competition between them for customers. So get to it 'cos they won't if you don't. It'll be the same ole get out, of " it's up to the customer " !!

Come on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:clap:

I see zulu are congratulating an SP who has made a million in commissions.
I have written emails to the first 25 brokers on the zulu list to see if they are willing to help write a winning system in return for me putting my business with them. Should be interesting to see what happens.
If you ( plural ) were to do the same we would generate some more competition between them for customers. So get to it 'cos they won't if you don't. It'll be the same ole get out, of " it's up to the customer " !!

Come on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:clap:

how on earth did you write to them,you dont know who they are.Why would they want to go into business with you.

Reactions: tar
how on earth did you write to them,you dont know who they are.Why would they want to go into business with you.

Successful brokers are sitting on huge piles of cash. If they nod off and the time servers wriggle in, as is usually the case, then their cash pile will be seriously depleted.

The ones that go by the old work demarkation ( 1960s ) will be in trouble.

I wrote to [email protected]
That filters out some dodgy foreign companies .

So hopefully Flash you will lend your weight a bit ?

Last edited:
No kidding. I have written to them all. As it is the weekend some have written back on a computerized email system either saying they will reply fuller or no they don't. A few have been rejected ( not .com )

here is my letter.

Dear sirs or madam,
I have been trading for some years now, but would like to be a signals provider for zulu.
However as my programming skills are poor would you be able to assist me in making a profitable system ?
I would naturally put my business your way and encourage others on Trade2Win, Elite Traders etc. to do the same.

Come on guys put fingers on the keyboard. They won't act if we don't push them !

Last edited:
No kidding. I have written to them all. As it is the weekend some have written back on a computerized email system either saying they will reply fuller or no they don't. A few have been rejected ( not .com )

here is my letter.

Dear sirs or madam,
I have been trading for some years now, but would like to be a signals provider for zulu.
However as my programming skills are poor would you be able to assist me in making a profitable system ?
I would naturally put my business your way and encourage others on Trade2Win, Elite Traders etc. to do the same.

Come on guys put fingers on the keyboard. They won't act if we don't push them !

you want to be a signal provider and are asking others how to do it so you can nick their clients.There is no profitable system other than skill. I dont understand how you got to email,please show me how and explain how they could benefit from this as they have all the exposure they need

Reactions: tar
You want to be a signal provider but you cant programme ?

c'mon - meet people half way dude ;)
N