ZuluTrade

how is you zulu account going?

not sure why my demo zulu account is not trading since 21st June; haven't changed anything; and am following 10 SPs.

mine is up with about 270 eur/day on average this week.
maybe the traders you are following is most prob not trading.

my account is still down $200 and my tradency is down aqbiout $8k,it had recovered but collapsed again today

had as good look at the tradency top performers and lloks like the top ones only seem to have 1 or 2 successful pairs and the rest losers,no wonder they show the pairs individually

Can you in any way communicate with the provider of the stragies? Ask questions about the strategy? I cant see no way.

dont think so

too bad, would be great to have some feedback from traders, as the zulu-providers do.
btw, my account is also down.....now closing the week with (+27 dollars profit and an open position of - 96 pips. needless to say, its not that great performance :sneaky:

Hi Lads, if you are interested you can read how the signal provider I am involved with got on in June. The link is below.

I personally haven't enjoyed trading in June at all; it's been a very tricky month. Trying to short the Aussie most of the time probably contributed to that! Hopefully July will be a bit more straightforward.

Have a good weekend.

Good trading

Nigel

Hi Lads, if you are interested you can read how the signal provider I am involved with got on in June. The link is below.

I personally haven't enjoyed trading in June at all; it's been a very tricky month. Trying to short the Aussie most of the time probably contributed to that! Hopefully July will be a bit more straightforward.

Have a good weekend.

Good trading

Nigel

nice blog. will follow you on my demo account in May.

Link has been removed, mustn't be allowed to post it. My humble apologies to the T2W gods :innocent:

Have a good weekend.

Nigel

I dont see a problem with posting a link to a zulu SP as it is in context. this thread is meant for this kind of discussions.

I dont see a problem with posting a link to a zulu SP as it is in context. this thread is meant for this kind of discussions.

It's probably been interpreted that I'm selling something or soliciting people to follow the signal provider.

It wasn't meant to be that way - signal providers get plenty of views through the Zulutrade website without having to promote it on a forum. I put up the link to the blog because it describes things from a signal providers' perspective.

Never mind though, if that's the rules here, fair enough.

Right must pack, off on holiday for a few days - my first time to Prague!

See you later

Nigel

Last edited:
I never could see the point of hanging on to a losing trade when you have to get it all back, in the end, to break even.

Lots of newer people do this and believe that that is the laid back way to do things. With a little bit of luck, they may come to their senses before hey lose the lot. It's a matter of time and some have more of that than others.

Completely right and if you can break even ( not always the case) .... taking a small loss never hurt,
Its the proof you still perfectly awake front of your station:sleep:

It wasn't meant to be that way - signal providers get plenty of views through the Zulutrade website without having to promote it on a forum. I put up the link to the blog because it describes things from a signal providers' perspective.

Nigel

true!, there is also a good section 'New Signal Providers' in the zulu-forum that gets quite attention as well.
Nigel, have a nice trip, Prague is beuatufil you gonna enjoy it :)

Re: Zulutrade Signal Providers

Here are some good signal providers whom I've had good (green pip) results with:

Acute FX - ZuluTrade - Signal Provider Performance - Acute FX
TradeGuru - ZuluTrade - Signal Provider Performance - TradeGuru
SMV vs FOREX - ZuluTrade - Signal Provider Performance - SMV vs FOREX

I'll keep them coming as I find them :)

what ever you do stay away from acutefx.Hes only been going two weeks uses many positions,How did you decide he was worth following,be ready for a large DD. The others are good

what ever you do stay away from acutefx.Hes only been going two weeks uses many positions,How did you decide he was worth following,be ready for a large DD. The others are good

you have a point, quite agree on that. I was also stumbled on the youngness of the trader, though what made the point to like him was that for last 50 trades only one opened postion was negative.

you have a point, quite agree on that. I was also stumbled on the youngness of the trader, though what made the point to like him was that for last 50 trades only one opened postion was negative.

yep,he keeps the positions until they go his way,sure to be a huge blowout soon

yep,he keeps the positions until they go his way,sure to be a huge blowout soon

we wait and see. But I have a feeling it won't go there.
Nothing wrong with day trading and keeping the positions longer.