ZuluTrade

So far ok; started with $100000, peaked at $10900; and now back to $10150. am following three SPs.

there were winners. The 10k is at mini lot rate so comparing it to zulu it would only be a 1k loss which is still huge

Comparing the 2 (zulu and tradency) did you experienced any executional issues? Were the services both stable ? Did anything crash?

am down -900 on SignalTrader; due to one of the SPs "BuBeGBP" doubling up on losing positions.

he has lost 10% in two days; on GBPUSD; and kept adding to losers.

his average leverage per position was 0.5; and kept increasing the leverage; and just now added a new position with 16x. That is 32 times the average position size he has been trading.

perfect Martingale.

attached is stats for the portion of my demo acc following this SP over 3 days period. Watch the bottom chart; the leverage as it builds up

Attachments

• BuBeGBP.jpg
    BuBeGBP.jpg
    298.8 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
and here is the chart of open positions; total of 18 so far

Attachments

• BuBeGBP - open positions.jpg
    BuBeGBP - open positions.jpg
    295.9 KB · Views: 190
to be fair to the SignalTrader; here are the performance portions of other SPs:
SP1: BuBeTrade (same guy who operates BuBeGBP)
SP2: TacticalFX

so far they are performing well; but judging from the trading behavior; they are also Martingale strategies. It is just a matter of time before they turn pale shape.

Attachments

• BuBeTrade.jpg
    BuBeTrade.jpg
    328.4 KB · Views: 191
  • TacticalFX.jpg
    TacticalFX.jpg
    304.1 KB · Views: 191
I'm having problem understainding the stats in tradency , can someone explain to me how is the Max DD calculated in there? It does not seem to be related to the history of trades. I see a max drawdown of -537 but i cant find it in history.

If the stats are not clear enough; stay away from that site.

if the services are good enough; believe me; the founders will be happily delivering the floating DD stats to you; in a silver plate ;)

If the stats are not clear enough; stay away from that site.

if the services are good enough; believe me; the founders will be happily delivering the floating DD stats to you; in a silver plate ;)

that is correct !
btw how are your zulutraders going on these week?

my zulu account expired; didn't bother to create another demo acc.

my SignalTrader demo account has gone bad. Down 4%.

One of the SP am following have gone crazy on averaging in; and have lost 15% of account as a result.

Hmm i've asked about the Max DD of tradency and they replied that they are calculating it by the difference between the highest gain in the strategies trades to the biggest loss in the selected time frame...so i guess in order to see how much dd a strategy has on open trades i have to scan all the history of the strategy.