ZuluTrade

well his biggest drawdown wasnt so big as of yet, but 98% winning trades do smell like a little danger.

I just came across this ForexPro Leaderboard (Top Performers); and wasnt sure whether to laugh or ignore it all together.

the top performer has a max dd of 99%; and others 100%.

the industry seems to be infested with blowout artists who make it to the top rankings and accumulate as much gullible followers as they can. It reminds of the hustle series. If you want something for nothing your get nothing for something.

Sentiment Leader Boards - Forexpros

Attachments

• top traders.png
    top traders.png
    27.3 KB · Views: 196
my zulu demo performance for June is 178 pips with max DD of -80 pips. Not bad reward for the risk taken.

my selection criteria was SPs with Max DD < 20%

hopefully the performance continues for July

Attachments

• zulu-june12.png
    zulu-june12.png
    19.5 KB · Views: 168
my zulu demo performance for June is 178 pips with max DD of -80 pips. Not bad reward for the risk taken.

my selection criteria was SPs with Max DD < 20%

hopefully the performance continues for July

Im -500 pips on zulu and -8000 on tradency

Lord Flasheart, why so bad....i think its time to revise zulu-providers. :|
I am 3rd week possitive...
tradency signals weekly performance was negative (not by much -150 pips) waiting to see second week's perfomance to judge.

I just came across this ForexPro Leaderboard (Top Performers); and wasnt sure whether to laugh or ignore it all together.

the top performer has a max dd of 99%; and others 100%.

the industry seems to be infested with blowout artists who make it to the top rankings and accumulate as much gullible followers as they can. It reminds of the hustle series. If you want something for nothing your get nothing for something.

Sentiment Leader Boards - Forexpros

Are those traders trading for some forex social networks or are they just some individuals trading manually and submit their performance to the website?

seriously what platform do they use to receive/send their signals?
overall performance do look quite good.

if you click on the Trader Accounts you can see the list of SPs; and at first glance; their performance is not bad.

Trader Accounts | Forex Systems | Traders

I havent done any due deligence; but "TacticalFX" seems to have one of the best risk profile (assuming those stats are correct)

It seems this service is operated by SignalProvider.com

Last edited:
Guys if I use forexpro will i get the spreads from the brokers such as gft.I have an account with them and their spreads on say euro are 1 pip with zulu its 3 pips.How do they make their comms?

Not sure; have just created a demo account and following top 3 leaders with low draw downs

I like their profit sharing policy:

Signal Providers

can't wait to see the mechanics through the demo account.

Guys if I use forexpro will i get the spreads from the brokers such as gft.I have an account with them and their spreads on say euro are 1 pip with zulu its 3 pips.How do they make their comms?

maybe they play with the slippage? fxdd was charged with fine the other day by NFA (y)

ok guys; just managed to finish my due diligence on one of the trade leaders at SignalProvider; namely "TacticalFX".

if it is too good to be true; it is too good to be true :mad::mad::mad:

The equity curves on their site; represents the close equity; and does not reflect true floating drawdown;

attached are their equity curve; vs the one I plotted. very similar.

I will post next the ugly truth; the floating DD.... :smart::smart:

Attachments

• tacticalfx-as-reported-by-signal-provider.png
    tacticalfx-as-reported-by-signal-provider.png
    13.2 KB · Views: 167
  • tacticalfx-close-equity.jpg
    tacticalfx-close-equity.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 155
here is the ugly truth; open equity curve together with the close equity curve.

The untold truth of ~ 57 % draw down on the account.

the website reported 22% draw down instead.

Attachments

• tacticalfx-open-equity.jpg
    tacticalfx-open-equity.jpg
    218.4 KB · Views: 195
the following chart is the open equity curve with number of open positions below; and underwater equity

clearly he is adding to losers; which is ***gambling***

so becareful following this SP; if you do; use half or 1/3 of his capital if not much less.

Attachments

• tacticalfx-open-equity-pos-count.jpg
    tacticalfx-open-equity-pos-count.jpg
    382.4 KB · Views: 184
here is the ugly truth; open equity curve together with the close equity curve.

The untold truth of ~ 57 % draw down on the account.

the website reported 22% draw down instead.

thats cheating correct? 22% out of 57% is quite a difference.(n)

absolutely.

problem with that kind of scenario is your account will blow up; while the SPs performance will still show a nice curve.

One of the other SPs (BuBeGBP); had a nice curve; but upon analyzing the open equity; I noticed in November 2011 he had added to his losing positions; and had a leverage of 150x in few days (see chart). Who would have a leverage of 150x ?????

the risk indicator (below the equity curve); indicates the total leverage used of all open positions at the time. Positive number means Net Long; and negative means Net Short.

Attachments

• BuBeGBP-150x-leverage.jpg
    BuBeGBP-150x-leverage.jpg
    305.6 KB · Views: 161
absolutely.

problem with that kind of scenario is your account will blow up; while the SPs performance will still show a nice curve.

One of the other SPs (BuBeGBP); had a nice curve; but upon analyzing the open equity; I noticed in November 2011 he had added to his losing positions; and had a leverage of 150x in few days (see chart). Who would have a leverage of 150x ?????

the risk indicator (below the equity curve); indicates the total leverage used of all open positions at the time. Positive number means Net Long; and negative means Net Short.

seems like a big fat cooking the numbers and showing good results. Totally unprofesional, so to say. I think one reason is that they are not regulated, correct? didnt notice any NFA numbers of anything.

I hate when someone is trying to hide something from me , transparency in the perfomance stats are a major factor , thats why i like zulutrade.