ZuluTrade

So i've asked them and their reply was that "each strategy is measured by it's performance for each pair. Some strategies are experts for a specific pair and cannot be judged by its overall performance. The platform allows you to add a specific pair of a strategy , and this way you can add each strategy considering its area of excellence." Their point is taken , but if you cant see the overall performance of a strategy the ranking is very weak and not trustworthy imo.

Totally agree and as i thought. their explanation is unsatisfactory but is about the best you can get. Right then,rules are for the abeyance of fools and the disregard of wise men

Brokers are not traders. they don't know the holly grail of trading. If they do; hell they don't need to be in brokerage business.

Find me just one adviser from any broker; who made money trading.
i.e. go through the list in FXCM DailyFX site. ask them in the forum yourself.

they all pretend to be trading for years. Bull****.

Sandy Jadeja ?

A really smooth talker,can he trade,who knows.certainly there are many with esteemed reputations that cant trade

lol; a better example is the millionaire trader; world champion; foremost expert, pit trader, turtle master; undisputed world champion trader: Baghdady

lol; a better example is the millionaire trader; world champion; foremost expert, pit trader, turtle master; undisputed world champion trader: Baghdady

we know baghdadys an a$sehole,but Jedaja is probably the one Im not sure about,he really is smooth in what he says,but Im naturally sceptical about all of them.Why has no one ever come on these forumns and said how good he is

why are they selling courses; and why they don't show *genuine* live statement ?

last time someone uploaded a brokerage statement supposedly genuine; but was dated by mistake on "1 January 1970 00:00"

So why was it that the best (well, supposed best anyway) signal provider crashed so dramatically, what was the problem?

And what are these new commission rules, I can't find information about them?

So why was it that the best (well, supposed best anyway) signal provider crashed so dramatically, what was the problem?

And what are these new commission rules, I can't find information about them?

weve written about this earlier in thread. He was bound to have a blow out,he went for 10 pips a day,but was always prepared to risk 100s to get it

we know baghdadys an a$sehole,but Jedaja is probably the one Im not sure about,he really is smooth in what he says,but Im naturally sceptical about all of them.Why has no one ever come on these forumns and said how good he is

baghdady and Jedaja are zulutrade traders?
I got bit confused.... :oops:

we wish Baghdady is a zulu trader. i will follow him from my heart. 300% per trade per day; is unheard off.

we wish Baghdady is a zulu trader. i will follow him from my heart. 300% per trade per day; is unheard off.

oh my, oh my!! can we somewhat make him become ? :LOL:
i suppose almost all will follow him with all their heart!:)

weve written about this earlier in thread. He was bound to have a blow out,he went for 10 pips a day,but was always prepared to risk 100s to get it

The thing is too Lord, there wouldn't be anything necessarily wrong with risking hundreds to get the 10 pips, as long as you acknowledge that at some point the time is going to come when a couple of these trades are going to go against you and you will be forced to take a hit of a few hundred pips. What happened FCC was that when his time came to take the hit he lacked the balls to do it and decided to let his losers run.

Now, even if by sheer luck (it is nothing else; it's nothing to do with him if GBPUSD gets back to 1.60 or whatever it is) he manages to get out of this alive, he will do the same thing again, I'd bet my bottom dollar on it. And yet you see loads of comments on his page from followers dying for "things to go back to normal".

The things people will do just to avoid taking a loss when it comes, eh?! Bear in mind he still has $3.5million following him! Madness!

he is a millionaire trader; doesn't need small change from SP followers. He only accept 50K per follower upfront.

he is a millionaire trader; doesn't need small change from SP followers. He only accept 50K per follower upfront.

ohhh my, well in this case doubtful he will join for 'pocket cash'. he is higher category.
doesnt matter even without FCC there are still good SPs to follow :LOL:

What do you guys think about Tradeguru performance so far?

very good, he has a worst trade 0f over 200 pips and uses 5 lots, so there is some risk but hes been around a while and the net return is ok. If you notice his falls are generally followed by a sharp rise up.That generally implies that he is increasing his lot size as he goes along. aboutthe best on there though

very good, he has a worst trade 0f over 200 pips and uses 5 lots, so there is some risk but hes been around a while and the net return is ok. If you notice his falls are generally followed by a sharp rise up.That generally implies that he is increasing his lot size as he goes along. aboutthe best on there though

Looking at the top 10 right now , whom you would consider following apart from tradeguru?

how is you zulu account going?

not sure why my demo zulu account is not trading since 21st June; haven't changed anything; and am following 10 SPs.