ZuluTrade

lol my zulu demo is now well above the tradency one,although both are well down fror the month,clearly Flash is going to have to show them how its done:)

Tradency is a lovely platform for followers,so tempting the way they do things,but clearly as I have lost 5000 pips following the top 10,they are as bad as zulu. I will stay with the top 10 just to see

Jesus man,i misread,my tradency account is actually 10k down and 10k pips down in two weeks starting with 100k fund using mini lots,now that is a real bad performance from the so called top 10.i almost cant believe it,its only $1 per pip

lol that is a disaster. How many strategies are you following in tradency? Have those strategies changed their place in ranking after the loses or are they staying up there in the top ten?

lol that is a disaster. How many strategies are you following in tradency? Have those strategies changed their place in ranking after the loses or are they staying up there in the top ten?

its unreal,followed about the first 10. The ranking has changed.Here is the most amazing thing as I mentioned before,they list each currency pair separately so each trader has 20 odd chances of getting in the top 10. He could be 5000 pips down overall but showing as no 1 because his eur/gbp is top. How mad is that. Does anyone have tradency to back up what Im saying.I dont want to be saying this about their ranking,but I cant see any way to compare a traders overall performance

I've spent lots of time on Zulu trade following different users. The main thing in common is that they make profit as long as trend is in their favor. As soon as trend changes, your deposit is destroyed. Nr. 1's are changing at least once a month.

Jesus man,i misread,my tradency account is actually 10k down and 10k pips down in two weeks starting with 100k fund using mini lots,now that is a real bad performance from the so called top 10.i almost cant believe it,its only $1 per pip

sorry to hear that mate....and all these good reviews that we read in on tradency are all bogus :sleep: I am possitive you know what you doing and you not applying some risky account management...i think i will also open a demo account to see whats the fuss all about. where should i do that - suggestions?

I've spent lots of time on Zulu trade following different users. The main thing in common is that they make profit as long as trend is in their favor. As soon as trend changes, your deposit is destroyed. Nr. 1's are changing at least once a month.

please gimme a break! we all know what you saying is not true even generalizing speaking :cool:

sorry to hear that mate....and all these good reviews that we read in on tradency are all bogus :sleep: I am possitive you know what you doing and you not applying some risky account management...i think i will also open a demo account to see whats the fuss all about. where should i do that - suggestions?

I have never any intention of risky my profits with other traders unless i was 100% sure,im happy to lose it myself

start here
http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...zvSzCg&usg=AFQjCNG6ZZuNRViNMb12vpR6laQu3yjYog

ive set up on demo now but at 3 pips spread i'm gonna get killed with my style of scalping (as thats all the time i get to trade)

i'm trying to establish if I can just send signals...

N

Christ....

I'd far rather step on board here with a handful of the dudes posting at Flashes thread and take my hard earned money / chances with those guys

perhaps we should do it for real here on a premium thread !!
N

Christ....

I'd far rather step on board here with a handful of the dudes posting at Flashes thread and take my hard earned money / chances with those guys

N

Hey !

now you are talking sense Neil

Christ....

N

lol,no one will pay subscriptions,I worked for an fsa comp in a live room,good pips were made every month but they had to close.

It would be very hard to make on zulu with your style,you could always try another.
i have several zulu accounts,mainly to pass the time until I decide which one to make public

lol,no one will pay subscriptions,I worked for an fsa comp in a live room,good pips were made every month but they had to close.

It would be very hard to make on zulu with your style,you could always try another.
i have several zulu accounts,mainly to pass the time until I decide which one to make public

Does the trader on zulu get a commission from followers ?
I suppose the site takes its pound of flesh ?