ZuluTrade

hi all

you'll have to forgive me .....this zulutrade is new to me and I am thinking of joining to post some trades there.....

so heres a guy who is 3rd in their rankings and has $6m following him

are you really tellin me this is the cream there ........?

or am i missing something here ?

N

The more I see of this on any of these signal provider site the more I just can't believe people actually subscribe and have their trades copied automatically.

Peter

ok now i get it .......the dude is nowhere near top gun ...ok

still not dazzled by the top 5 though.........i'll go and see what I have to do to join.....

thanks
N

he used to be number 1 for quite some months and was managing about 30M in live followers, until he opened unfortunately 3 trades and the market went quite against him. Too bad, it happened when he trades on fundamentals, so sometimes the market did turned agaist him. His trading is not bad, or it used to be not bad, why he decided to open thse positions without stop/limit is still a mystery to me.
Go ahead open a demo - it is quite a representation of real live trading (except for slippage of course) and post your results, i am sure you'll have some good results.

he used to be number 1 for quite some months and was managing about 30M in live followers, until he opened unfortunately 3 trades and the market went quite against him. Too bad, it happened when he trades on fundamentals, so sometimes the market did turned agaist him. His trading is not bad, or it used to be not bad, why he decided to open thse positions without stop/limit is still a mystery to me.
Go ahead open a demo - it is quite a representation of real live trading (except for slippage of course) and post your results, i am sure you'll have some good results.

ok dokey

i'm not putting any cash their way for sure ...........if i'm not to tied up at work tomorrow i will do some scalping online but will need to understand the slippage etc etc

N

NVP , where did you get this thumbnail you posted about fcc? stats seems right but the profit is completely wrong , its not -795 , its green and positive.

cant remember.i was in his performance stats and looking at more recent timeframe

N

cant remember.i was in his performance stats and looking at more recent timeframe

N

its the graph hellrise is talking about, im looking at it now(as it has been for quite some time) and it is all green and above the zero axis....

The more I see of this on any of these signal provider site the more I just can't believe people actually subscribe and have their trades copied automatically.

Peter

Peter,
we keep on doing it, it is just much more easier...unfortunatelly manual trading just aint for everybody. thats why when I see potential i encourage them to become a sp - it's a win-win situation both sides.

Go ahead open a demo

If it's that good, why demo ? Why not all in ?

The market is reactive to real trades, and it will fill stop orders. This is why these people will get slaughtered if they ever dare to put in the stops.

Last edited:
If it's that good, why demo ? Why not all in ?

he said he's new, so better get used to the system prior to putting money into it
:smart::smart:
plus the demo is the same as the real live account -better waste one month/two trying to get to know it, rather than loosing money to stupid mistakes, imho.

N

Ok now i got it , you were looking at the 3m timeframe where he made this huge drawdown and lost his first place.

Ok now i got it , you were looking at the 3m timeframe where he made this huge drawdown and lost his first place.

correct ....I only focus on weakness.......as strength is meaningless

fcc was always destined to blow out,we was only ever goimg for 10 pips and had a previous dd of 1.1k pips,says it all.Shame for the followers and site.
My demo at tradency has now fallen well intothe red as has my one at zulu

We're going to be doing a review of Zulutrade, Tradency and Currensee on TradingOpinions.com soon, so if anyone has a lot of experience of these sites and would be interested in answering a few questions, please PM me.

It isn't, or you would be rich already and no need to waste your time on these forums looking for win-win's with the vendors.

yes it is. You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. many followers practise live and demo in combination to test traders.
and yes forums did make me richer as in knowledge and money as well.

We're going to be doing a review of Zulutrade, Tradency and Currensee on TradingOpinions.com soon, so if anyone has a lot of experience of these sites and would be interested in answering a few questions, please PM me.

Good to know. Is this a new website? I have some experience with zulutrade , do you need signal providers or follower feedback? Cause i dont actually trade , i copy the trades from others.

rjay; since you are going that route; will be good if your site provide in-depth analysis of signal providers from Zulu and others.

this will be a real add value service to followers.

rjay; since you are going that route; will be good if your site provide in-depth analysis of signal providers from Zulu and others.

(y)(y)(y)
cant agree more. thanks alphadude!

you should change the zulutrade to mini, i think it is not time 2 be 2 risky.
btw i just tested some good traders and it return with quite good feedback:

Pelason
ASEGADE
Run Winners Cut Losers

they'r worth considering imho. (y)

Thanks for the comment robbert. I am one of the traders behind Run Winners Cut Losers. We haven't been going long but we hope to make a big impact on Zulutrade. I have my own concerns in relation to the attractiveness of our strategy to investors but we will review progress after a few months to see if it is worth carrying on with.

Good trading

Nigel

Yes, that's exactly what we'll be doing. There is already a certain amount of analysis and ranking on Zulutrade's own website, so what kind of analysis would you like to see that isn't already being covered ?

Thanks for the comment robbert. I am one of the traders behind Run Winners Cut Losers. We haven't been going long but we hope to make a big impact on Zulutrade. I have my own concerns in relation to the attractiveness of our strategy to investors but we will review progress after a few months to see if it is worth carrying on with.

Good trading

Nigel

pm me on [email protected] Nigel i'd be interested in what you do there

N