Your favourite exotic indicator

wakka

So we all know about Moving Averages, MACD, RSI, Bollinger Bands and Stochastic Oscillators...

But what are some less well known indicators out there that you have found useful?

SBV Oscillator (Selling/Buying Volume Oscillator), SBV Flow and V-MACD (Volatility adjusted MACD)

the Guppy indicators are beautiful ......works of art

didnt say I used it ........I just liked the colours !!

N

Kaufmans adaptive moving average indicator is also very under-rated

N

My favorite exotic indicator is Elliot Wave TV Gurus , I have ALWAYS made money at their expense. On to more seriousness Elliots may be right on the long term but going opposite to them pays in the short term.
My favorite indicator in reality are well known Pivot Points

Last edited:
(Baltic Rate / Big Mac Index [for base trading location of asset or asset class]) * majority Williams Percent Quanta on selected asset or asset class.

(Baltic Rate / Big Mac Index [for base trading location of asset or asset class]) * majority Williams Percent Quanta on selected asset or asset class.

Old Skool lol. Ain't heard anyone mention Baltic in here for yonkers lol. remeber it was all the rage :D

Rahul mohinder oscillator. One of the better ones for defining a trend starting. Don't use it anymore as I dont need indicators to define a trend, but when I did it was great