Are you a good trader?

simonbet

3 1
Hi guys, I am looking for a good trader for management good accounts. I use to manage accounts as a trader, but I got bored of loosing. Now my business is to find traders for managing accounts of my clients.
I have some accounts now, If you are interested, send me email and I will tell you requirements.

Reactions: moorzilla

bhagesh.nair

26 2
When you say "good trader", what are you exactly expecting?
There are traders who use insane drawdowns and get you over 20% returns a month, but will eventually blow up your account in a couple of months. And on the other hand there are regulated wealth managers, who have solid MAM and PAMM accounts with regulated brokers who use really good risk assessment measures, and have consistent stats of over 5 years.
However, the returns a month will never exceed 5-10% tops realistically.
I work with regulated fund managers with an AUM exceeding $20 Million $, but they offer realistic results of 25-35% per annum.
So you need to determine your requirement, before looking for a Fund manager for your clients.

gtspeed

101 7
Hi guys, I am looking for a good trader for management good accounts. I use to manage accounts as a trader, but I got bored of loosing. Now my business is to find traders for managing accounts of my clients.
I have some accounts now, If you are interested, send me email and I will tell you requirements.
What are you looking for ? as a little vague

hatemypips

Established member
591 44
Sounds fishy... Are you looking for Fx leads, mr. Smart Guy?

simonbet

3 1
Sounds fishy... Are you looking for Fx leads, mr. Smart Guy?
Hi, I am just looking for a good trader for managing some good account. Are you a trader? are you interested?

simonbet

3 1
Hi guys, account of 500k Eur, my investor requirements are:
20% profit/month
10% DD max.
commission 20% of profit

Interested, send me a private message, please.

Sharim

67 5
The definition of a good trader is very vague, as traders have different goals and aims. If you are trading for your own, that you may be a good trader if you make profits and never blow up your deposit. But if you're trading in investment fund, that creterias may be other.I may suggest never set task as "make as much profit as possible" and set the main goal as "don't lose the deposit". That's enough for the beginning.

Reactions: bhagesh.nair

hatemypips

Established member
591 44
The definition of a good trader is very vague, as traders have different goals and aims. If you are trading for your own, that you may be a good trader if you make profits and never blow up your deposit. But if you're trading in investment fund, that creterias may be other.I may suggest never set task as "make as much profit as possible" and set the main goal as "don't lose the deposit". That's enough for the beginning.
Indeed and the corollary of your advice is to cut losses short and let profitable trades continue to gain. This basic principle often hits into a hard wall of emotional barriers.

Long Move Killer

23 0
Sounds good to me , I need the AGB of your
firm. I got 10 years experiance in CFD and
Futurestrading. I trade Dow,Dax, Hangseng,
24 hours long. At this time my performance
is low until february. Like a bear in the winter is sleeping.......

Have a nice day

Stefan James Steines

NVP

Legendary member
37,467 1,961
A few years back I was always Looking for decent clients .....can’t be bothered now as invariably they get too involved and try to move goalposts ......

good hunting though ...trade2win has a decent bunch of people here

N

Reactions: bhagesh.nair

Akinozragore

118 7
I think its never enough to be a GOOD trader, a real professional with a potential to run own hedgefund. At the same time it's often enough to follow some basic rules to be a successful trader. I can only give one of advice that many newbies ignore.
Don't open too many positions at once. If you have chaos on your trading terminal, a lot of windows are open and you don't have time to monitor all your transactions, it is unlikely that such trading will bring you profit, rather the loss. In such a situation, you will quickly get tired because of excessive tension. Don't do so. Restore your concentration - breathe fresh air or just change the activity for a while to relax a little.

NVP

Legendary member
37,467 1,961
my advice to being a good trader is "dont lose money" ...........

that seems to work for profitable traders ...........ahem

Nuadarne

89 10
It's hard to judge on my own, as I cannot be objective, but of course I, like any other person think that I'm a good trader. I think that good trader isn't a person that is on the top now, but a trader, who understand own weaknesses and do everything to correct and get rid of them. I have plan how to overcome it and I think that's the most important, there are no ideal people, but all people are divided on that, who think they're idela and those, who want constant improvement. And I believe I'm the second kind, so I'm overcoma all difficulties and be better each day. So you should ask yourself not "Am I good?", but "Do I become better each day?" :)

moorzilla

10 4
Hi. We can manage your accounts professionally. Please give more details.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock