managed accounts

nemo100

Trading forex is not easy tho some are very good like the 23 year old from England that is throwing his money around because he makes so much of it trading forex.

But to get someone who is really good to manage your account - does that 'someone' actually exist? Most of the PAMM account managers that are shown in the various brokerages have only been around for a few months and don't have much history.

So can anyone actually find a good trader for a managed account or are most of those that might offer up their services scams or not very proficient at trading in the currency markets?

I would like to find a good manager for my own account because quite frankly - ir I traded my account, it would be back to zip fairly soon.

I know there are some successful traders out there - but are any willing to trade accounts that are not worth 6 figures plus? Kweku Adoboli is not someone I would want! Alex Hope wold be good tho! But someone of his calibre is not going to trade smaller accounts - if he did trade accounts other than his own on his own - I am sure he would not touch anything below 6 figures.

Trading forex is not easy tho some are very good like the 23 year old from England that is throwing his money around because he makes so much of it trading forex.

But to get someone who is really good to manage your account - does that 'someone' actually exist? Most of the PAMM account managers that are shown in the various brokerages have only been around for a few months and don't have much history.

So can anyone actually find a good trader for a managed account or are most of those that might offer up their services scams or not very proficient at trading in the currency markets?

I would like to find a good manager for my own account because quite frankly - ir I traded my account, it would be back to zip fairly soon.

I know there are some successful traders out there - but are any willing to trade accounts that are not worth 6 figures plus? Kweku Adoboli is not someone I would want! Alex Hope wold be good tho! But someone of his calibre is not going to trade smaller accounts - if he did trade accounts other than his own on his own - I am sure he would not touch anything below 6 figures.

Great idea, how did that work out for you?

'Champagne' currency trader Alex Hope held in FSA investigation into unauthorised trading scheme - Telegraph

its really hard to find a good account manage who would rise the success rate of the managed account, like what you've said most of them trade their account, and those who always offer the service are usually who hit and run :D but been having thought about joining a hotforex.pamm account, ofcourse I do not have that 6 digit figure. but I dont know!

Whether Alex Hope is guilty of scamming people - I don't know. (And no - I never sent him any money to manage...) But u would think that someone that goes high profile like he did, would ensure he was licensed to trade for other people. But he did not have the licenses required to trade for others. Was lack of licenses his only crime? Or was this just one big scam? Time will tell..........

Whether Alex Hope is guilty of scamming people - I don't know. (And no - I never sent him any money to manage...) But u would think that someone that goes high profile like he did, would ensure he was licensed to trade for other people. But he did not have the licenses required to trade for others. Was lack of licenses his only crime? Or was this just one big scam? Time will tell..........

Well lets have a stab at this.

Anyone who is a good money manager will be full up and closed to new business.
Anyone who is open to new business will be no good.

That should just about cover it.

..and anyone that's running around saying how rich they, whilst making crappy spread bet videos for CMC, is probably being economical with the truth. Maybe PC can send Dave a few hot pasties and get this sorted.

invest in managed funds; they are made for this purpose; and are regulated.

stay away from FX'gerians.

Well lets have a stab at this.

Anyone who is a good money manager will be full up and closed to new business.
Anyone who is open to new business will be no good.

That should just about cover it.

absolutely.

also; the so called FX managed account managers; use ordinary MT4 brokers; what a joke.

professional money manager don't use these kind of brokers.

i personally think alex hope was spending other peoples money. he stated that he started about 4 years ago with only 500 in his account. to spend that kind of cash and not bother about it, he would need to be doing 100+ pounds per point regularly on his own cash. its more likely a case of him sucking in stupid people that are willing to give their pensions for instance for him to trade..

i personally think alex hope was spending other peoples money. he stated that he started about 4 years ago with only 500 in his account. to spend that kind of cash and not bother about it, he would need to be doing 100+ pounds per point regularly on his own cash. its more likely a case of him sucking in stupid people that are willing to give their pensions for instance for him to trade..

How do you know he spent any money at all? Just because he says so? It was all a publicity stunt, like Baghdady going on Sky pretending to be a millionaire. People see this and assume it must be true and of course then they're falling over themselves to 'invest'.

These things always end in tears, guaranteed.

absolutely.

also; the so called FX managed account managers; use ordinary MT4 brokers; what a joke.

professional money manager don't use these kind of brokers.

if the broker is offering an ecn then what exactly is the problem. alpari for instance offer a professional grade ecn for managed accounts at great spreads. The only aspect that will make this noticeably worse than dealing directly with banks is liquidity. if they needed to open a very large position, they are better off handing that over to a dedicated account handler at a bank that can manage getting into and out of the trade. apart from this i dont see the problem you going in about

How do you know he spent any money at all? Just because he says so? It was all a publicity stunt, like Baghdady going on Sky pretending to be a millionaire. People see this and assume it must be true and of course then they're falling over themselves to 'invest'.

These things always end in tears, guaranteed.

because there are a dozen independent sources on the net from well known news providers to magazines such as the wall street journal; all showing photos of the 30 litre 150k champagne with alex in the photo and photos of the receipt.

Hi Alphadude. Just noticed your avatar - Richard Ayoade lives a few doors up the road from me!

It will be great if is here some1 confirmed from admin who can manage with account. Im also interested for manager, i have account with 2k, and i give 25% from profit monthly. My account is opened on IronFX.

Sorry for my English :D

I would like to mention that hotforex has got a good managed account opportunities and they have got many traders to choose I have opened an account with them before "PAMM" and it worked out pretty well !

I have opened a managed FX account with a company in Holland. So far, these are my results...

5/21/12 11:32 PM Depos - Wire - 10,000.00 10,000.00
5/24/12 3:55 PM PnL Profit/Loss of Trade 47342084 28.20 10,028.20
5/25/12 3:07 AM PnL Profit/Loss of Trade 47346340 18.80 10,047.00
5/28/12 4:17 AM PnL Profit/Loss of Trade 47372038 29.40 10,076.40

Last edited:
I have opened a managed FX account with a company in Holland. So far, these are my results...

5/21/12 11:32 PM Depos - Wire - 10,000.00 10,000.00
5/24/12 3:55 PM PnL Profit/Loss of Trade 47342084 28.20 10,028.20
5/25/12 3:07 AM PnL Profit/Loss of Trade 47346340 18.80 10,047.00
5/28/12 4:17 AM PnL Profit/Loss of Trade 47372038 29.40 10,076.40

how much have you given them ? = $10,000 dollars ?

N

see how it goes over a couple of months but dont let it drawdown more than 20% in a month