Xmas Presents?

samtron

Established member
As a TT what would you like your wife/girl freind/partner/dearest to buy you for xmas?
Heres my choice
Book: Disciplined Trader- M Douglas

samtron said:
As a TT what would you like your wife/girl freind/partner/dearest to buy you for xmas?
Heres my choice
Book: Disciplined Trader- M Douglas

VWAP engine(if being sold)........... :LOL: ?

Merry Christmas to all!

Maybe one of those Dax Cycles that Insightm was commenting on (Drop handle bars style) ?

Picture if you will Christmas morning. The previous night I had laid out my rainment for the following day, juch as Jeeves would do for Wooster, in the form of purple shell suit, ocelot chest wig and string vest just in case the back door blows open.
And here I lie now on Christmas morn, stretched out on the settee in anticipation and excitement.
I have put on the chosen garments and added yesterdays socks for effect and done as much as I can to remove the tomato soup and breadcrumbs from the chest wig - (a remnant of the summer barbecue) and failed to remove the whitish mark - no idea what that is.
I now await my English maiden - experienced as she is in the ways of the English gentleman and his preferences, as are many ladies around the world regarding their chosen ones.
As I already have a VWAP engine, coded from scratch (forgive the pun), working and profitable, I am inclined to hope for what is my traditional present at this time of year, and hence the form of dress I have chosen for the occasion.
I therefore hope that my English maiden will do what she knows is my hearts desire in the traditional way of all wives, mistresses, girlfriends, etc and do as the poet says: -
"Turns up naked and brings beer".

Glenn