Worst luck

I never said you shouldn't hold a winner.

Let's say your target is 20 pips but your stop is 5.

You get into a long trade, it reaches 19 pips profit and turns back. Do you let it come back and hit your full stop?

I usually do 15pip stops and ~60pip targets. When profit rises to around 3 times my risk, I begin stop trailing. I actually don't have fixed target profits, I hold them indefinitely until they retrace a given %.

Have you ever lost 13 trades in a row???

That, after losing over and over and over again previously.

Even if I didn't have an strategy, which I have, this shouldn't happen.

Feeling like a ****ing disgrace...

Hmm. It feels like you were probably forcing it. Dont feel bad but definetely examine what just happened. A lot of times, we need to recognize when the trading conditions are not there and just stop trading. Patience is a virtue and a hard one to get when you are a trader.
Sometimes it could just be you not feeling right and recognizing this will make you a better trader. When you dont have, you dont have. It is better to take a break and examine what is really happening.

Whilst it's important to take a break, make sure you're doing that because you're analyzing and not because you're fearful of losing the next trade and not entering when you should.. that can be very detrimental.

Have you ever lost 13 trades in a row???

That, after losing over and over and over again previously.

Even if I didn't have an strategy, which I have, this shouldn't happen.

Feeling like a ****ing disgrace...

This is not disgraceful actually, because of the law of large numbers. A coin on average will come up heads 50% of the time. It could nonetheless come up heads 100% of the time or 0% of the time. In a short trial, heads may easily come up on every flip. The larger the number of flips, however, the closer the percentage will be to 50%.

Don't give up, quitting trading is not the best option.

Sometimes in your trading career, you can get loss and loss overtime. Please take a look at your trading history and find the mistakes. I believe on one day, you will be successful, good luck!