WorldSpreads

I'm not sure what's going on here but having read a few posts it looks like jsd is convinced that Salty Gibbon, who was banned some time ago, is back on the site as a vendor under a new alias. If he is I certainly don't know about it.

Clearly pained greatly by this alleged iniquity, jsd may have created an alias of his own, Marvin.S, that is very similar to that of a Worldspreads rep., MarvinS, in an attempt to cause trouble and defame Worldspreads. Does he think MarvinS is Salty Gibbon? If so, why?

Either way, these tactics are unlikely to win favour with the mods. Rude personal attacks and defamatory accusations of selective bias, with zero supporting evidence, are generally ignored.

If someone has doubts about the integrity of a vendor or indeed their place on the site, a polite private query together with conclusive proof of wrongdoing would be more the ticket.

It sounds like mistaken identity, but I've never met either of them so can't be certain.

Last edited:
It doesn't sound anything like the Salty I remember but thats anonymous forums for you

MarvinS said:
Punter - i shall look into this when i get back in the office next week! Where are you in Dublin? I ran a seminar at the IFC. What are you trading?

Regards
Salty

huh, what you tagging me with now, the guy is salty gibbon, in this above post he even signs off with salty. although i can asure you there is proof with members that he is salty.

a further point, members have been banned for not refuting previous nicks come on mods ask Marvin the questions, or are you afraid of the answers.. but he's already signed himself off as salty above in this post..

so again why was he banned, why is this not been disclosed to other members?

theres huge cracks, in the management of this farce.

frugi said:
I'm not sure what's going on here but having read a few posts it looks like jsd is convinced that Salty Gibbon, who was banned some time ago, is back on the site as a vendor under a new alias. If he is I certainly don't know about it.

wow your really working hard to seek the truth here frugi, no mods even bothered to ask Marv the score yet? why not? or do you know the answers yourself already perhaps? let us never fear the truth, because its like that anyway isnt it?

Jimbo's mentioned it since, again silence, but that often can say it all really at times ,doesnt it?

err why is that please? a week flows by and nothing ? hmm i smell something fishy going on behind the scenes mate on this one.

ho hum.

frugi said:
defame Worldspreads.

huh ? Marvin aka SALTY GIBBON doesnt need my help in that department does he? look at some of marvins clients yeah, actually being stopped from placing a trade yeah, now let us get this straight yeah, this website yeah, called trade2win yeah.

now we have this thread yeah started by a member so the members can discuss it yeah, now if you cant even place a trade yeah that aint too good is it yeah , now tying that in yeah with a website yeah about trading2win yeah . what do you think yeah, anygood?

now its brought to my attention, yeah theres a client yeah, he's been given the big phuck off yeah by this company yeah, we are discussing yeah. left for weeks yeah, being ignored yeah.

apart from the fact that some may find that "strangely sexually titilating" (in a kind of you'll wait til I squeeeze your nipples ) i understand why yeah, cos the guy, get this :) he's relying on yeah to sort his Sh!T out yeah is Salty Gibbon, yeah. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

and all becomes clear yeah?

hows that billy boy, yeah, yeah, yeaaaaahhh.

Well jsd your credibility is soaring to the stratosphere after that post isn't it?

Despite your accusations of moderator indolence I have actually asked MarvinS about this and not surprisingly he says he has never heard of Salty Gibbon and doesn't know who or what you are talking about.

So far you have failed to provide any proof of your allegations so I am inclined to believe him. However, as I said before, if you have any, which I seriously doubt, send it to admin and it will be treated very seriously, despite your wild fantasies that T2W receives kickbacks for allowing MarvinS to dwell on the fora.

I have also banned the name Marvin.S that you so obviously set up to cause trouble.

I am shortly going to ban you for a week too, yeah, to see if it cools your ardour. Using multiple nicks to defame is reason enough, although we could add personal attacks, timewasting and ****-stirring for good measure. Not to mention the uncanny similarity of your IP address to that of fxmarkets who also harboured utterly false suspicions that T2W protects vendors to protect revenue.

Once again, anyone with evidence of wrongdoing please send it in and it will be treated in confidence and with utmost seriousness.

Now if you'll excuse me I have some trading to do.

Last edited:
I would like to confirm that i am not user Salty Gibbon and if i signed off as Salty this terminology meant i was a moody trader. Cause i just lost on a trade!!!

wake up frugi, Fxmarkets? check out thread --------> There comes a time

the truth is already.

Well that's a great shame fxm. Some of your past posts were excellent, really cool in fact. Then suddenly you got a hornet in your bonnet about vendors and hit the 1:4 without selecting a low gear. As I say, a pity and a shock. I sincerely hope a short enforced time away from the site (and please do stay away this time or we have no choice but to lengthen the ban) will help. :(

Last edited:
Yes Jimbo that's why every post I've made about spread betting companies in the past year or two has been hugely supportive of their business model and practices. :rolleyes: I also profess a love of system vendors and coaches whenever I can. Jeez, do you really think the advertising revenue depends on T2W supplicating itself in front of these oilers of snake?

As far as I am aware, if a member is found to contravene site guidelines, they will be dealt with in exactly the same way, vendor or not.

I would add that a few days ago a PM from Zenda that was published by theBramble was deleted. This seemed to arouse suspicions of pro-vendor bias, which I can actually understand, as the contents were probably pertinent, especially in the light of Zenda's public crusade demanding honesty among vendors. But the PM was deleted simply because it is not on for members to publish PMs sent in confidence, on the boards, whatever their contents. It is a condition of use of the PM system.

However, had Bramble reported this PM to the mods, ideally immediately (instead of storing it up for ages until he had a chance to really stick the knife in) then they might well have alerted members to its contents. But he didn't. If a vendor is dishonest or of dubious character and sends unsavoury PMs that you think demonstrate this, then send those PMs to mods/admin and under special circumstances their contents may well be made public if it is felt to serve the interests of the community. (e.g A system vendor who PM'd someone and said "Haha the fools are buying this and I know it doesn't work"). But made public by mods/admin, NOT by the recipient, which is not on under any circumstances. I think perhaps the site guidelines may need a slight alteration to make this clearer.

Last edited:
frugi said:
I would add that a few days ago a PM from Zenda that was published by theBramble was deleted. This seemed to arouse suspicions of pro-vendor bias, which I can actually understand. The PM was deleted simply because it is not on for members to publish PMs sent in confidence on the boards, whatever their contents.

Pm's the ownership of responsibility is with the sender of the message? what is the problem? you focus on the members who are Blowing Hard to get the truth out and the corruptness of that?

This is the kind of zuzzy logic previously mentioned by another member in the scammers lets get em out thread.

The member commented on the fact that he was more concerned over the exposing technique rather than what was exposed.

This was likened to that member having a mate who received a fractured skull, and that the member would be more concerned over how the blow was delivered rather than his mates brains being exposed.

Do you know why the whistleblower acts are in corparates? because those charged with greater responsibility fail to do their jobs. Often is the case that shop floor jonnies have to come forward run the gauntlet and Blow Hard For Justice.

it is with that spirit that i suggest a BLOW HARD for justice culture be embraced to out the corrupt culture lurking beneath .

the truth already is, come let us be the finder of lost children.

Frugi I humbly drop to my knee's and look skyward as I BLOW HARD for justice.

Ah I see I think two issues are being confused Jimbo.

1. Does T2W allow certain vendors to advertise despite some evidence that points to their dishonesty, unsavoury business practice and the like? e.g (allegedly) Fins, Worldspreads, Saxo Bank, Stanzione.

Yes, I think so. T2W has never done this covertly. I mean, the adverts are plain to see on the site while the discussions rage freely around them. I don't really see how T2W could be more transparent here. Granted, perhaps not whiter-than-virginal-white to take their money, but better than no site at all? In the case of SBs, for instance. their business practices are laid out in their T&C and it is up to customers to discover how they operate. T2W should not be expected to act as super-nanny here, I feel.

That said, I would certainly not like to see the site advertising the wares of 100% proven blatant con artists even if it does bring in good revenue. I would hope that when such evidence reaches a certain "critical mass" their contracts are dropped. I believe this happened to Greg Secker, for example, following the IC article.

I'd add that Google ads (of which Stanzione's may be one) offer admin absolutely no control over their content and this is unfortunate.

2. Far more importanly imho, does T2W then take extra steps to protect certain advertising vendors from criticism on the boards by, for example, stifling non-libellous debate about them, deleting posts purely because they put vendors in a bad light or banning members who persist in trying to seek the truth about them?

Absolutely not. Never have, never will.

Questions regarding the exact details of how advertising revenue is garnered are out of my remit, I'm afraid, as I do not work for T2W and anyway it is not my place to comment on private company business even if I did.

Last edited:
As I say I honestly do not know the details, indeed if a kickback (commission) policy is operated at all. You will have to ask Rossored, though I wouldn't be surprised if he'd prefer not to comment as in my view it is private T2W business..

Let us imagine for a moment that T2W did receive a commission from WS for every customer introduced during the promotion. Would you have a problem with this and if so why?

So now the evidence is known that Zenda was offering to flog dodgy software on these boards by soliciting via PM's can you confirm that he is now banned? if not why not?

this has been asked also by other members, ie now that is known as the truth is, then whats T2Win done about it?

or is that ok for VENDORS to trawl for trade that way now?

Not to mention Jimbo Pm's flying around, that indeed with reference to Salty Gibbon, that it is known Salty Gibbon is Marvins.

now why on earth would T2W want to keep that one mumsy.. hmmm let us observe and see how they play this one out in the fullness of time, should be educational .