WorldSpreads

punter99 said:
I note that your Irish site offers different spreads(no 1 pointers) to the Uk site. Do you accept applications from Irish residents on your UK site?
Eddie

Do you have an account with WorldSpreads.ie? The offer is only applicable to WS UK clients!

laptop1 said:
I take it you dont want me trading with worldspreads Marvin?...you wont give me an answer why is this?

I was waiting for Laptop to send me a cheque as he will be saving himself £100+ a week in Spread betting spreads. I will see what one can do for you. :cool:

MarvinS said:
Do you have an account with WorldSpreads.ie? The offer is only applicable to WS UK clients!

Marvin, I do not have an account with WS.ie, but am considering opening one with WS UK. What I am asking is will WS UK accept my application as I am resident in Ireland?

Eddie

punter99 said:
Marvin, I do not have an account with WS.ie, but am considering opening one with WS UK. What I am asking is will WS UK accept my application as I am resident in Ireland?

Eddie

Punter - i shall look into this when i get back in the office next week! Where are you in Dublin? I ran a seminar at the IFC. What are you trading?

Regards
Salty

jimbo57 said:
If you look closely, the gibbon doesnt have a horn, but I believe your condition might be treatable with medication

The horn is a charting pattern based on the Doji rising star. Does not require any blue pills! If that is the type of medication that you are talking about...

Loving the pics!!!

appologies all, seems my connection was intermittent, anyway time to turn a new leaf, in light of recent comments on this board. So im getting tip top. Laptop please be patient i'll respond shortly.

Himbo57 lets not do anymore wrong please.... !

MarvinS said:
Punter - i shall look into this when i get back in the office next week! Where are you in Dublin? I ran a seminar at the IFC. What are you trading?

Regards
Salty

Marvin, I am based in Dublin, don't have any connections with IFSC(unfortunately). I have not been spread betting for a few years, but am considering returning, in view of your tight spreads. I would be trading indices mainly.

Eddie

MarvinS said:

Regards
Salty

Sorry, I live in Blackrock, on the southside of Dublin.

Eddie

jimbo57 said:
You truly are offensive salty, and take customer service to a whole new level, somewhere in the Marianas Tranch.

The only way is Up Pal, you got an issue heres a tissue!

QUOTE=jimbo57]

Let's hope you go the same way as Zenda the Venda.[/QUOTE]

What are you saying does he bat for the other team aswel? I take offence at your offence, so put your head up too and see if it fits, or is it KFC bargain bucket size already?

Marvin.S said:
Why dont you put your head between your legs and see if it fits! let us all know if its as tight as a 1 pip spread!

marvin.s said:
The only way is Up Pal, you got an issue heres a tissue!

He may not have an issue but I do with the way you're talking on this thread. The first quote is bang out of order, as are the other ones that I've deleted on this thread.

As such, I'm afraid I'm dishing out yet another warning :rolleyes:. One more will follow if this continues, followed by a temporary ban.

jimbo57 said:
And why dont the mods answer JSD's questions?

It's kind of hard when we don't know the questions are being asked. We don't actually go through the entire site every day and read every single post and thread. If you have a question to ask of the mods, it is usually best to ask directly.

jimbo57 said:
A suspiciously long time.

Well the only reason I came onto the thread was become a member reported a post - otherwise how do we know where to look? Like I said, we cannot and do not look at every single post on every single thread each day - it's impossible - so I'm sorry if it takes a while to respond sometimes. If anyone has a problem with a post then please use the 'report bad post' button and it will normally be dealt with in a matter of minutes, if not certainly within 24 hours tops.

jimbo57 said:
Not often I agree with you rossored, but I do this time.

This guy comes on as a non-avatared vendor, fails to answer queries, insults past, present and presumably potential future customers, and the mods take a long time to respond! A suspiciously long time.

Is Marvin.S the same as MarvinS???? Funny that he gets a vendor avatar, a new name and suddenly starts abusing everyone. Still, made the thread more enjoyable.