WorldSpreads

Mods what is the situation with this ? one of you lot banned him how come he's back here in the first place? under a different nick? no disclosure to members that he is a banned member ? doesnt anyone think its important behind the scenes? or is it money ,bank handers, referrals ,% of clients bets & accounts etc over rules morals, being consistent and following your own site guidelines?

ohh as a minor aside, it has been mentioned before, vendor status? not important no ? lol follow your own rules.

jsd said:
Mods what is the situation with this ? one of you lot banned him how come he's back here in the first place? under a different nick? no disclosure to members that he is a banned member ? doesnt anyone think its important behind the scenes? or is it money ,bank handers, referrals ,% of clients bets & accounts etc over rules morals, being consistent and following your own site guidelines?

ohh as a minor aside, it has been mentioned before, vendor status? not important no ? lol follow your own rules.

the silence is deafening.

all of the above please, Begin.

What are you on about jsd. Is you saying Salty Gibbon is Marvin?or am I missing something.

Ask trade2Win / moderator's to explain it. of course ask Marvin too Laptop ,only he doesnt seem too keen to speak to you mate. All those poor soul's who have been thumbed out with a ban for being rude or whatever and this has been knowingly going on for , over a year it seems.

Zenda, feel free to comment . Do you think it's right? ohh I understand your on kickbacks, Money. keep silent then, keep takin the money. Only I thought you have stated you are / want to be honest, straight, caring ? Oh I understand Money.

I note that your Irish site offers different spreads(no 1 pointers) to the Uk site. Do you accept applications from Irish residents on your UK site?
Eddie

Worldspreads has cheap written all over it! No graphs...?! Everyone else does even if they are a bit hit & miss. You can't even check High & Low for an instrument for the day....how confident can you really be of the feed!

jsd said:
thought you was banned mate? you bought a special pass or somethin?

I wish i was banned. What are the charges though? Do i know you JSD or do you just randomly brain fart?

I take it you dont want me trading with worldspreads Marvin?...you wont give me an answer why is this?

There can also be funky gibbons too ;)

Can't wait for the replies... come on Marvin I'm still contemplating opening an account with you...

jimbo57 said:
You always have the alternative of voluntarily banning yourself.
Why dont you have the vendor avatar by the way? And also, are gibbons always salty? And why dont you answer laptop?

And why dont the mods answer JSD's questions?

Very slushy gibbons if you ask me

In Las Vegas at the moment chaps - I just got up after a long session last night! Feeling really Salty.... JSD thinks i should be banned because i work for the other side or what?

Please voice your opinion JSD!!!!

Priceman said:
There can also be funky gibbons too ;)

Can't wait for the replies... come on Marvin I'm still contemplating opening an account with you...

Priceman - What was the reply you are awaiting from me?

Just seems that there are a lot of questions that are unanswered on here. I am still lurking in the wings watching before I tempt to jump on board your piptopia 1 spread madness. I want to see happy clients coming forward...

cheers for replying

Priceman

I don't think my post are showing up on Marvins PC. He is the only one who cant see my post................It hard trying to get an answer around here!

jimbo57 said:
I never knew gibbons had the skin of a rhino and the eyes of a mole

This thread is hilarious. Has really cheered up an utterly pointless day :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Attachments

• marvin.GIF
    marvin.GIF
    42.4 KB · Views: 151
Last edited: