Win spread

Thats an interesting part of Denton to live juanbyte :?: if your pulling in as much as you say :?: speaking as some one with close ties to "G" division ;)

CJ

Jane

Quit while you're slightly ahead girl because you're fast losing all credibility especially when you made this quote in your first post;

'I agree its expensive but it is packed full of valuable information'

Expensive ARE you joking? £67 gets you the potential to make about 50% a month (at only 1% of the systems TRUE potential).

That HAS to be the cheapest investment EVER...

Don't you think if the claims were true the book retailing at £10k would still be very cheap. After all one can quit their low paying job, work about 1 hour a day and soon live the lottery winners lifestyle.

Jane may I ask how you came to the conclusion that its a good book :?: Do you have a large personal trading reference library in order to assess and compare the work by juanbyte :?:

CJ

Jane

Thanks for your input (most of it anyway) you are fighting a losing battle. There are a couple of people on this thread who remind me of children not eating their food, they don't like it even though they have not tried it.

Anley

The sites say's you can expect 30-40%, you keep mentioning 50% per month, is this possible?

The 16/3/2001 was my best ever trading day and I made 125% in just one day, admitedly at that time the Dow would move 400 in a day and the Nasdaq would often be limit up or limit down, this has not happen for a while, the most recent being the cattle market. People often do not have a plan and they set there targets far too low for a variety of reasons. To a chieve 51.5%
per month all you have to do is make 2% daily compounded over 21 trading days. The Dow swings on average 200 points daily, 2% of 200 points is just 4 points daily.

I am not aware of any lies can you specify.
I do not agree with people advertising on these boards, if you read my first post properly you will see that I was just trying to correct your misconceptions.

How does this supposed scam work, someone buys something and they have a 100% unconditional money back guarrantee. I don't see how it works.

donaldduke
I am not aware of encouraging people to PM me, there was one thread when about 6 people did, I gave them free advice and did not mention my book.

a302

Denton is a paradise compared to Moston

For those who are not familiar with tameside area's

Postcode Profile for M34 7LB

Poorer elderly couples and singles
powered by :

Overview
This postcode is typical of 3.21% of the UK population. Housing and Resident Information

M34 7LB
powered by :
Housing Type
The most common type of housing in this area is flats . These properties are mainly council owned and the amount of moving within this area is classed as being average .
Residents
In this area the most common social group is C2DE , for further information on social classifications click here. The levels of qualifications held by residents is very low and of these residents a very low proportion are directors. Families predominantly consist of retired couples and singles and there are a very low number of students in the area

Financial and Other Information
M34 7LB

powered by :

Financial Characteristics
There is a very low number of investors who reside in this area. The financial risk associated with this post code is below average . The number of Gold Card owners is very low .
Other Information
There is a very low level of car ownership in this area. The type of daily newspaper bought is typically a popular one and the typical Sunday newspaper is of a popular type.

juanbyte I am not trying to be detrimental..I just run a simple search as any one could..The information above does not fill me with confidence that your system is as successful as its appearers on the outside..
If the information is incorrect or out of date..please say and I will kill the post..I am just going of the data put up in the proof part of your web site.

CJ

Last edited:
'People often do not have a plan and they set there targets far too low for a variety of reasons. To a chieve 51.5%
per month all you have to do is make 2% daily compounded over 21 trading days. The Dow swings on average 200 points daily, 2% of 200 points is just 4 points daily.'

Juan/Chris

Sorry you win, I never looked at it like this. Yes 'all you have to do' is make 2% a day - a simple enough plan to make easy money and get-rich quick.........

Also if I were you I'd check your charts and the facts because the Dow daily range hasn't been 200 points for long long time, in fact I'd reckon that it's NEVER averaged 200 a day - EVER.

Also the main point I want to know is that on your website you say that 'even if you only get 1% of the potential of the system you'll still make around 50% a month'

Why are you therefore getting such awful results? Surely you can do better than 1% and get at least 20% of the systems potential? Why settle for 50% when you could get 1000%? Even if you weren't greedy you could still give the rest of the profits to a good cause.

One final point, if you're the man behind the book and website why did you email customer support to ask a question? Why couldn't you just ask yourself the question in your head?

Face it juan/Chris your plan has backfired beyond your wildest dreams, still all is not lost because the market is open in about 1 hour......

Where's Faris, the guy who asked the original question?

You would have thought he'd have the decency to pop up and say something about this thread.

Faris, from what you've read who's side are you on. Are you with the easy money, get rich very quick, annihilate the pros with only 1 hour a day etc?

Or do you go with juan/Chris and are therefore going to buy the book.

We're waiting on your comments.

Now if Faris is juan/Chris then we won't hear from him again, but if it was a genuine question then his comments will be very very interesting to read.

It would be interesting for the Moderators to compare the
Logged IP addresses for Faris, jslee and juanbyte.

Some ISP give dynamic IP addresses so we cant prove anything
for sure.
But if all these three have the same or similar IPs it will be
conclusive proof.

Its common practice for scamers to use multiple aliases and
having conversations with themselves inorder to manipulate
people into taking up their scams.

Anley

What charts are you using, change them.

I said the Dow SWINGS 200 points
I am looking at Fridays chart the Dow moved down 90 pts up 50 down 30 up 20 and finally down 90.

A total of 280 points movement and if you can't make 4 points from that don't trade.

I notice you have not answered any of my questions. Why because they are totally unsubstanciated.

It is a waste of time trying to talk sense to you.

The truth will come out, and you will realise what you have been missing out on.

Must get read for work

I agree donaldduke

and when they are found to be different, they will still be accomplices

OK, I'll give that one to you juan/Chris I mis-understood it at first.

Just because the Dow makes a 240 point range doesn't mean it's a licence to print money. I'm sure that there were 1000's of very talented traders last Friday who didn't make money.

Good luck in the markets today juan/Chris, but then with your book and method behind you, you hardly need it......

Juan/Chris

As far as the money back guarantee goes you know as well as I do that even with those things attached there are very few people that actually use it even if they're not happy with what they bought.

Pure and simple, it's nothing more than a marketing trick.

With the same claims you would not pay $10000 for the book when you wont pay $100. So whats that about ? You'd still be slagging it off and calling people who like the book as 'in it together'.
If you want my take on the book I have given it. Thats all I did and theres nothing else.
Whether you agree or not is of no consequence to me. As far as the advice of 'quitting while i'm slightly ahead', well for your information, while you lot have been bickering and moaning about these guys I have made a lot more following them (Mug, IK and Winspread) in the last 2 weeks than I could have done by myself. Thats a fact so how can I agree with you that its all a scam ??
You can think what you like but results speak for themselves for me, not the mindless comments given by people who don't posses the literature and who don't offer anything better themselves.

Jane