Win spread

anley

2,730 229
Juan

BWAWAWAWAWAWA

Busted, you are a lyer pure and simple. You lied on this website, you lie in your advertising and basically you are a con man pure and simple.

My advice to you is LEAVE before you lose 100% of your reputation.

This thread has been nothing more than a complete put up job from the beginning but you scammers should know that you can't fool people who've been around this business for a while and know just how tough it is to turn a profit, let alone the 1000's percent that you almost guarantee in a few weeks.

PS. Personally I think you're FAR WORSE than Vince and all the other conners because you make even WILDER claims than them

Last edited:

anley

2,730 229
What a great start to the week for me. We've exposed this scammer when all he tried to do was get some FREE advertising.

I just wonder what people are going to say who were potentially interested in buying his book when they come across this thread or do a search on google because it's sure to show up within a few weeks.

In fact here's some spider food for google;

www.winspread.com
winspread.com
Chris Kobewka

Juan, sorry Chris Kobewka the owner and operator of winspread.com if you think we're being hard on you damn right, but then the flip side is we're being VERY good to the people that may have been taken in by your lies.

Finanly if I were you I'd get out of the vendor business and just trade your system, afterall why put up with all this when you can have the easy life?

Last edited:

ChartMan

Legendary member
5,580 46
Anley, in the Mods experience, SB co's do make it impossible and have banned people for being too profitable. Either that, or they force a "telephone trading only" status on the customer.

donaldduke

Experienced member
1,665 257
Anley,

I was up till 2am this morning, exposing this fruadster.

And he was up even later still denying everything.

He has been on this board for 10 months always claiming
to be making 50% every month, he has even been encouraging other
posters to PM him in the past. God only knows what he has been
telling them and selling them.

anley

2,730 229
DD, I would have been up late at night as well but I got to sleep with no problems.

If you think about his results of "50%" a month they're not very good compared to the 5000% that the 'system' used to make!

My bet is that his crappy system is nothing more than a simple volatility breakout system.

I'm laughing so hard at how his stupid plan of free advertising has backfired, now anyone who searches about winspreads is going to find out how we have exposed him.

Well done DD

anley

2,730 229
Chart

I think you're right, switching to telephone trading would be the way I'd control somebody who is too profitable.

anley

2,730 229
Juan/Chris

You see 'negativity' can often be a very good trait to the British, keeps one realistic so to speak.

jslee

65 0
Its strange how t2w has over 7000 members and yet its the same few people who post all the time. To say that you're saving people from themselves by discrediting the book, when you haven't even read it makes you look stupid. The same people share the same views but I notice that the other 6999 members don't agree.
For all your negativity you seem to be the minority.
Just an observation mind..

Jane

anley

2,730 229
Jane

Surely you're just a little bit worried that we've exposed the man (juan/Chris) who you speak so highly about? Why did juan not inform us he was Chris in the first place? Are you married and/or living with juan/Chris?

And I wonder how many people actually think I and DD and others are stupid in relation to juan/Chris who virtually guarantees that if you buy his book for £67 you'll be able to make on average 50% a month.

£1000 to £17million compounded in 2 years speaks for itself. But let's say that you don't compound that much so your rersults are 'only' £1000 to £100,000 in 2 years!

jslee

65 0
Yes Anley how many people actually think it and how many people actually try it. You haven't tried it so how can you comment?
I don't know the author and am not 'speaking highly' of him either. I was just giving my thoughts from one who has the book and is actually trading it. You are giving me your thoughts as one who hasn't the book, and hasn't traded it. Therefore who has the most credible opinion !??

Jane

a320

Established member
689 8
Thats an interesting part of Denton to live juanbyte :?: if your pulling in as much as you say :?: speaking as some one with close ties to "G" division ;)

CJ

anley

2,730 229
Jane

Quit while you're slightly ahead girl because you're fast losing all credibility especially when you made this quote in your first post;

'I agree its expensive but it is packed full of valuable information'

Expensive ARE you joking? £67 gets you the potential to make about 50% a month (at only 1% of the systems TRUE potential).

That HAS to be the cheapest investment EVER...

Don't you think if the claims were true the book retailing at £10k would still be very cheap. After all one can quit their low paying job, work about 1 hour a day and soon live the lottery winners lifestyle.

a320

Established member
689 8
Jane may I ask how you came to the conclusion that its a good book :?: Do you have a large personal trading reference library in order to assess and compare the work by juanbyte :?:

CJ

juanbyte

335 10
Jane

Thanks for your input (most of it anyway) you are fighting a losing battle. There are a couple of people on this thread who remind me of children not eating their food, they don't like it even though they have not tried it.

Anley

The sites say's you can expect 30-40%, you keep mentioning 50% per month, is this possible?

The 16/3/2001 was my best ever trading day and I made 125% in just one day, admitedly at that time the Dow would move 400 in a day and the Nasdaq would often be limit up or limit down, this has not happen for a while, the most recent being the cattle market. People often do not have a plan and they set there targets far too low for a variety of reasons. To a chieve 51.5%
per month all you have to do is make 2% daily compounded over 21 trading days. The Dow swings on average 200 points daily, 2% of 200 points is just 4 points daily.

I am not aware of any lies can you specify.
I do not agree with people advertising on these boards, if you read my first post properly you will see that I was just trying to correct your misconceptions.

How does this supposed scam work, someone buys something and they have a 100% unconditional money back guarrantee. I don't see how it works.

donaldduke
I am not aware of encouraging people to PM me, there was one thread when about 6 people did, I gave them free advice and did not mention my book.

a302

Denton is a paradise compared to Moston

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock