Win spread

LOL,

Wow it was a guess on my part, but yes there are references
to juanbyte on that site..

juanbyte must be getting desperate, his site cant be doing
very well if he is resorting to creating threads here..

donaldduke

Did you read my last post.

I suggested we try and help the fellow.

How have you helped him, there are too many people who will try and take his money.

He is a newbie and needs help.

Are you saying he should not trade.

Please suggest something useful.

Faris, I think you should read quite a bit on the subject before you risk any money.

Here are some things to consider

Cbot

Trader 333

Is quite correct

But I believe sharky does a good job and it is not a place for free advertising.

I do think I should be allowed to defend my site.
I don't like being put in the same group as VC,CT,asset 18 etc.

It was because of these that I wrote the book.

I did have an email from faris sometime ago, with some questions, and his question is a genuine one.

jslee's comments are her own

Faris, open a demo account with capital spreads, read up and practice

juanbyte,

You are a charlatan (and a very bad one at that), you dont make 49% a month and you definitely didnt make 24.9% last week.

If you did you wouldnt be on this site making up threads and
you defintely wouldnt be running a scam such as winspread.com

Shame on you!

Last edited:
donaldduke

You are 100% wrong

I am only on this thread after I read the 3rd and 4th posts.

As it was quite clear that you had now idea what you are talking about.

I have been a member since March 2003, if I wanted to advertise I could have done so a long time ago.

I have been in discussion with sharky for sometime now to give t2w members a discount, why because you need the knowlege.

It is quite evident you are not making a living from trading I am.

I went from being an engineer on about £270 per week to making over £1,000 in an hour, I have the contract notes if you want to see them.

I just want others to have the opportunity.

juanbyte,

I can see right through your posts.
However those new to this business could easily be seduced.
You are a small time hussler in that you only charge 97 dollars
and not 1000s like some others.

But you should still be blocked from posting on this site for
pushing your little scam operation.

donaldduke

The first four posts on this thread were nothing to do with me.

I object stongly to the third and fourth, and that is why I posted.

I tried to change it back to the original question, but you keep on with your false accusation.

I have nothing to hide, how many scam merchants put their address and telephone number on there website.

Simple question, have you tried it?

No, so you cannot comment.

You my good fellow are the dishonest one, making remarks on something you know nothing about.

Free Tip
This may be one of the reasons your are struggling making money, because you have to be honest in this game and admit you are wrong when in a losing trade.

nite nite

Big Business, its not my place to give out the details as its the authors material but I'm happy to give a reference. The only drawback is the staking policy which , as has been pointed out earlier, is taking on far to much risk. If you stick to your own money management it does work better but will take you much longer to make the % on your capital. Other than that I think its a good book.
Perhaps if others have the book they might like to post their observations.
Once again people are trying to discredit those that try to help. Its ok to discredit as long as you can yourself show better (which nobody has done). Again its a simple fact that if you don't like it avoid it.

Jane

Juan

BWAWAWAWAWAWA

Busted, you are a lyer pure and simple. You lied on this website, you lie in your advertising and basically you are a con man pure and simple.

My advice to you is LEAVE before you lose 100% of your reputation.

This thread has been nothing more than a complete put up job from the beginning but you scammers should know that you can't fool people who've been around this business for a while and know just how tough it is to turn a profit, let alone the 1000's percent that you almost guarantee in a few weeks.

PS. Personally I think you're FAR WORSE than Vince and all the other conners because you make even WILDER claims than them

Last edited:
What a great start to the week for me. We've exposed this scammer when all he tried to do was get some FREE advertising.

I just wonder what people are going to say who were potentially interested in buying his book when they come across this thread or do a search on google because it's sure to show up within a few weeks.

In fact here's some spider food for google;

www.winspread.com
winspread.com
Chris Kobewka

Juan, sorry Chris Kobewka the owner and operator of winspread.com if you think we're being hard on you damn right, but then the flip side is we're being VERY good to the people that may have been taken in by your lies.

Finanly if I were you I'd get out of the vendor business and just trade your system, afterall why put up with all this when you can have the easy life?

Last edited:
Anley, in the Mods experience, SB co's do make it impossible and have banned people for being too profitable. Either that, or they force a "telephone trading only" status on the customer.

Anley,

I was up till 2am this morning, exposing this fruadster.

And he was up even later still denying everything.

He has been on this board for 10 months always claiming
to be making 50% every month, he has even been encouraging other
posters to PM him in the past. God only knows what he has been
telling them and selling them.

DD, I would have been up late at night as well but I got to sleep with no problems.

If you think about his results of "50%" a month they're not very good compared to the 5000% that the 'system' used to make!

My bet is that his crappy system is nothing more than a simple volatility breakout system.

I'm laughing so hard at how his stupid plan of free advertising has backfired, now anyone who searches about winspreads is going to find out how we have exposed him.

Well done DD

Chart

I think you're right, switching to telephone trading would be the way I'd control somebody who is too profitable.

Juan/Chris

You see 'negativity' can often be a very good trait to the British, keeps one realistic so to speak.

Its strange how t2w has over 7000 members and yet its the same few people who post all the time. To say that you're saving people from themselves by discrediting the book, when you haven't even read it makes you look stupid. The same people share the same views but I notice that the other 6999 members don't agree.
For all your negativity you seem to be the minority.
Just an observation mind..

Jane

Jane

Surely you're just a little bit worried that we've exposed the man (juan/Chris) who you speak so highly about? Why did juan not inform us he was Chris in the first place? Are you married and/or living with juan/Chris?

And I wonder how many people actually think I and DD and others are stupid in relation to juan/Chris who virtually guarantees that if you buy his book for £67 you'll be able to make on average 50% a month.

£1000 to £17million compounded in 2 years speaks for itself. But let's say that you don't compound that much so your rersults are 'only' £1000 to £100,000 in 2 years!

Yes Anley how many people actually think it and how many people actually try it. You haven't tried it so how can you comment?
I don't know the author and am not 'speaking highly' of him either. I was just giving my thoughts from one who has the book and is actually trading it. You are giving me your thoughts as one who hasn't the book, and hasn't traded it. Therefore who has the most credible opinion !??

Jane