Will a 98% of the time winner be banned

Guys, give me a break - cant believe youre taken in by this ****.
It was clearly designed to lead somewhere specific..................WAKEY WAKEY.........
I thought you were all a bit sharper than this !!!!!!!

chump said:
"Do you reckon a trader like this would end up getting banned" ...I wouldn't be too worried about this ;) ..If you can wait a short while I'll set up a SB company and guarantee you won't be banned ...opportunites like this don't come around everyday ;) In fact if there are any other paper traders out there with similar success records pleaseeeee feel free to make yourselves known.....I think I'll call the company ....Fleec'em Inc

Apologies for being facetious..to make up for it can I direct you to a topic known has perceptual bias..read everything you can about that before you trade ..it will be time well spent and money left in your bank.

LOL
Actually I wondered if the SB might jump on my sytem for real.
I was thinking that if the SB tried to ban me i would threaten posting the sytem on the net, that way they would be taken to the cleaners by everyone, so they might decide to let me trade after all.

bundbaby said:
It was clearly designed to lead somewhere specific..................WAKEY WAKEY.........

BundyBaby, Taken in by what? Can't see anybody handing over any money for any magic system yet, I like to take things on face value if it turns out to be a scam then nobody has lost anything.

A 98% system is probably possible if you have enough funds don't overleverage, hold on to your losers, trade with the major trend and take small profits at regular intervals. Its when the big fall comes that you end up losing and possibly waiting years for it to return to previousl levels that you end up suffering and turn into an investor.

bundbaby said:

Yeah I knew you wouldn't believe it.

Ive only been convinced of it myself, because it's working so well.

I'm not selling, i'm not bragging I'm not messing, just want advice

but at the end of the day. I'll be a winner

bigfind said:
Whats direct access.

If you don't know what direct access is then you have a lot to learn before you can say you are 98% a winner in reality, unless you are a system seller and trying to get people to lose 98% of their money to you

bigfind said:
Thanks, very wise advice, I intend to start small and build up. i intend to make a trade and walk away, using a stop loss, that way i can't be temted to duck out.
About igindex.co.uk you reckon they won't tamper
If you are a new client then no-one is going to tamper. However, as soon as you start to make money and rarely lose then @ some time you will find that if you need to manually execute a trade before it reaches your stop then you will probably be in for a rude awakening.

I worked for a long time in the Investment Banking industry & some of my employers had rooms full of of computer equipment (zero latency as directly linked to all the market data feeds with fibre optic cables running under the roads to the actual exchange & via a satellite dish on the roof) running advanced programs developed to predict what the markets would do as it gave the senior management a level of comfort when punting 7-8 figures around.

These were operated by some very clever mathematicians & market data analysts yet they still could not get it right all of the time as the markets have & always will react as they see fit regardless of what you think they should do.

As others have said here paper trading is one thing, real money is completely different.

If as you say you are able to predict 98% of the time open up a SB account and post back here after say a month or so with what your percentage is.

bigfind said:
Yeah I knew you wouldn't believe it.

Ive only been convinced of it myself, because it's working so well.

I'm not selling, i'm not bragging I'm not messing, just want advice

but at the end of the day. I'll be a winner

If that is the case why have you just not opened an account and found out for yourself? Why do you need advice? You are so perfect?

Greed Is Good said:
If you are a new client then no-one is going to tamper. However, as soon as you start to make money and rarely lose then @ some time you will find that if you need to manually execute a trade before it reaches your stop then you will probably be in for a rude awakening.

I worked for a long time in the Investment Banking industry & some of my employers had rooms full of of computer equipment (zero latency as directly linked to all the market data feeds with fibre optic cables running under the roads to the actual exchange & via a satellite dish on the roof) running advanced programs developed to predict what the markets would do as it gave the senior management a level of comfort when punting 7-8 figures around.

These were operated by some very clever mathematicians & market data analysts yet they still could not get it right all of the time as the markets have & always will react as they see fit regardless of what you think they should do.

As others have said here paper trading is one thing, real money is completely different.

If as you say you are able to predict 98% of the time open up a SB account and post back here after say a month or so with what your percentage is.

Thank you
I will do that, but would anyone believe me anyway, if I get the results I expect to
This was my first visit to the forum, looking for advice, some people have got the idea i am a scammer or something. i can understand that, as the system seems too good to be true, i wouldn't believe it myself if i didn't have the last nine months of results.

People think I am trying to sell something, I AM NOT and never will, let's be honest who would be sad enough to buy it if I needed to sell it.

BigFind,

Your system has produced 156 winners from 158 trades which has provided an average return of 21 points per trade (ignoring the 2 losers), that is very very good. I have seen averages of 90% on a consistent basis in the real markets as opposed to paper trading so I do not cast dispersions on your claims, on the contrary, depending on how you go about it, it is fairly possible.

However, you have made the claim without any prompting and as such, you owe your audience a bit more information to substantiate your claims. This does not involve you disclosing your methods. Will you answer the following questions

1. What is the number of points that you risk per trade?
2. Do you set limits and or stops when you open the trade?

bigfind said:
Hi
Would somebody who won 98% of the time be banned by a spreadbetting company.
And if not could anybody recommend a good reputable spreadbetting firm that allows trade in the DJIA

Cheers

1 yes and no

2 yes and no

LION63. Read this guy....don't bother yourself. His best attempt at being sincere was blown out of the water long ago. Big....do us all a favour....come back as somebody else (they usually do). Try a bit harder next time though. Rude.

LION63 said:
BigFind,

Your system has produced 156 winners from 158 trades which has provided an average return of 21 points per trade (ignoring the 2 losers), that is very very good. I have seen averages of 90% on a consistent basis in the real markets as opposed to paper trading so I do not cast dispersions on your claims, on the contrary, depending on how you go about it, it is fairly possible.

However, you have made the claim without any prompting and as such, you owe your audience a bit more information to substantiate your claims. This does not involve you disclosing your methods. Will you answer the following questions

1. What is the number of points that you risk per trade?
2. Do you set limits and or stops when you open the trade?

Yes when I open it i set a limit, and i use a stop loss of 150. so this will require some bottle to sit and watch. I intend not to watch, and trust the system
My success rate is 98%, this does not mean I can read the market 98% of the time, more like i can read it about 1% of the time, but it is 98% accurate.

I have done this on paper and it has worked for me. i repeat it is not for sale, i want no money

RUDEBOY said:
LION63. Read this guy....don't bother yourself. His best attempt at being sincere was blown out of the water long ago. Big....do us all a favour....come back as somebody else (they usually do). Try a bit harder next time though. Rude.

Rudeboy

if you are looking to buy a system please go elsewhere, from your post's it appears you do not do very well yourself, and you are so narrow minded to think that a system can not possibly exist that delivers the results i speak of.

Have you been foolish enough before to buy a system and been stung. I wonder

9 months, 158 trades, 150 pt stops? Would i be stung? Would anybody on herion be stung? You tell me, Big. Rude.