Will a 98% of the time winner be banned

nkruger said:
Hello Big Find, how's your system progressing ?

Bigfind has not been back for 15 months, this may mean that his system fell to pieces or he's too busy living the life of Riley based from his recently purchased megadollars mansion :cheesy: .

Ho Hum...... probably the former. Shame really, always like to see a fellow trader winning a few sheckles from the market/SB Co's.

NK

I've read this post from start to end and its like a 'who done it' book, with the last page missing ! ...

Could any system with a 25 point profit target, and a 150 pip stop loss, be expected to have a very high successful trade % ???

Perhaps even with a random entry level long or short???

The chance of the price going 25 pips in your favour before going 150 pips against you, does seem very likely.

I know of a 1 trade per day EOD EURUSD strategy that has a success rate of around 70-80% but with a 13 pip profit target and a 30 pip stop loss. The trouble is, if the success rate drops much lower than 75%, the system struggles to break even in any given period of time - going long or short when price hits yesterdays open or close (21:58 GMT) with a 13 pip PT, and a 30-pip SL.
This strategy could be made to trade more than once per day - e.g. twice if bothe yesterdays open and close prices are hit.

EURUSD daily strategy

Last edited:
bigfind said:
That would be telling, but I am really really excited about this.
Do you reckon a trader like this would end up getting banned
bigfind i trade ,i look at the tw,i search for relavant input,why did you waste my time putting this in us indices, please think of others,treat people like you would like them to treat you