Why would anyone willingly drive a crappy car?

Car Key Boi

JUST SAW THIS ASSHOLE CRANKING HIS CAR OVER AND OVER TRYING TO GET IT TO START. HAD THIS LOOK ON HIS FACE LIKE "PLEASE OH, PLEASE START!"

IT DIDN'T

ASSWIPE GETS OUT, POPS THE HOOD, FIDDLES WITH SOME SH!T, CRANKS THE CAR OVER A FEW MORE TIMES, THEN IT STARTS

WHY NOT GET THE SH!T FIXED OR GET A BENZ?

ALSO, ASSHOLES THAT USE BROOMSTICKS TO HOLD THEIR HATCHBACKS OPEN. WHY ARE YUO STILL ALIVE?

CONCLUSION: NOT WORTH IT TO DRIVE CRAP

-Car Key Boi,
ROLLING STOCK: BENZ E 420, DELOREAN, CHEVY SILVERADO / DIGTBK!!
digtbk.gif

This is my Merc..... I can park it under your 420.... OR in your trunk. :cheesy: :cheesy:

Attachments

• smart.jpg
    smart.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 12,091
There's no room for your charts in that pokey little lump of old.............

ChartMan said:
This is my Merc..... I can park it under your 420.... OR in your trunk. :cheesy: :cheesy:

WHAT KIND OF BENZ IS THAT?

DOES IT HAVE GPS/DVD/NAV SYSTEM?

DIDN'T THINK SO

O WN ED !

- CAR KEY BOI,
MADD WITH IT / D N T !

GPS NAV + satellite broadband for the busy trader on the go... + Playstation2 +Sky+++
It's a Smart Car, made by Mercedes. 599cc 3 cylinder turbocharged. 0-60 sometime, wobbly on the Motorway in winds>10mph. :cheesy: :cheesy: I love it. Half price road tax, 60+mpg blah blah.

ChartMan said:
GPS NAV + satellite broadband for the busy trader on the go... + Playstation2 +Sky+++
It's a Smart Car, made by Mercedes. 599cc 3 cylinder turbocharged. 0-60 sometime, wobbly on the Motorway in winds>10mph. :cheesy: :cheesy: I love it. Half price road tax, 60+mpg blah blah.

COULD YUO PICK UP HOT CHICKS WITH THAT BENZ ON 14TH AND MINNA IN SAN FRAN?

DIDN'T THINK SO

O \ / \/ N ED!!!!

- CAR KEY BOI,
HOT BOI WITH THE HOT RIDES FOR DA HOT CHICKS, DIGTBK!

I thought 14th and Minna was the red light district.

You don't need a Merc there - you can pick up an old banger in an old banger. LOL

darrren said:
I thought 14th and Minna was the red light district.

You don't need a Merc there - you can pick up an old banger in an old banger. LOL

EVEN HOOKERS HAVE STANDARDS, SON

DO YUO THINK CHARTMAN CAN PICK UP HOOKERS IN A BENZ SHOEBOX?

IT JUST DON'T BEAR THINKING ABOUT

111 MINNA NEAR MARKET ST. IS DA PLACE FOR THE REAL HOT CHICKS

THAT'S WHERE ALL DA REAL OPIES WITH DA MADD PAPER GO

HAVE YUO EVER BEEN THERE?

DIDN'T THINK SO

O W N E D!!!

- CAR KEY BOI,
D N T!

Car Key Boi said:
ALSO, ASSHOLES THAT USE BROOMSTICKS TO HOLD THEIR HATCHBACKS OPEN. WHY ARE YUO STILL ALIVE?

And just what is wrong in using a broomstick?

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Must fly!

I was doing 80 down a 3 lane carriageway when a Smart car overtook me. I thought that's not very smart :cheesy:

yeah - agree - why indeed drive a crap car........ of course it works the other way too... why drive a really flash car ? All it shows is that you have no d**k and too much testosterone (yeah yeah put up any arguments... they're all wrong) ... and yes that includes females !
:LOL:

ex

extreme said:
yeah - agree - why indeed drive a crap car........ of course it works the other way too... why drive a really flash car ? All it shows is that you have no d**k and too much testosterone (yeah yeah put up any arguments... they're all wrong) ... and yes that includes females !
:LOL:

ex

HAVE YUO EVER OWNZED A BENZ?

DIDN'T THINK SO

BENZ AIN'T JUST FLASHY CARS, WE'RE TALKING SERIOUS ENGINEERING

WE AIN'T TALKING JAGS AND INFINITYS, SON

PEOPLE WHO OWN JAGS KNOW JACK ABOUT CARS. IF IT WASN'T FOR WIMMEN AND IMPOTENT OLD MEN, JAG WOULD BE OUT OF BIZ

INFINITY IS A CONCEPT TO STEAL CUSTOMERS THAT CAN ALMOST AFFORD BENZ AND LEXUS

THEY ARE LOOZERS

INFINITY G35 IS A BLOATED POS ALTHOUGH IT IS SPORTY COMPARED TO HONDA ACCORDS THAT NEW OWNERS ARE TRADING IN

BUT BENZ, BMW, AND LEXUS ARE DRIVEN BY REAL OPIES WITH DA MADD PAPER AND THE MADD SIZED DICKS

NEXT TIME, ACT LIKE YUO KNOW, SON

-CAR KEY BOI
H TO THE IZZOWNED! / DIGTBK!

ah haha hahahaa

okay son - my sis owned benzs from way back - and they drive nice, but naah not for me - too overstated.... she likes hers tho' .. BMWs - don;t make me laugh boi, you be frontin' if you think that stuff is still in.....

... I mean you got da head of marketing at BMW admitting that their adverts are not to encourage new BMW owners - they're so existing owners feel good watching the advert while around non-BMW owners - insecurity ? Betta believe it son. And the company knows it's customers....

Yeah the car's got an image ... but not such a great one ... oh understand... da gangsta's liked the Beemas back in they day .... yeah the asian bruvs like da mercs and beemas ... back in the day .... okay - but now it's the spotty geeky kid, playin eminem (like dat's 'real' rap - ah hahhahaahhaa), noddin' his soulless head way out of time and chattin' 'bout 'bling' and 'ice' :rolleyes: .... while 'cruisin' with his geekoid mates around some safe suburb - ah son, way outt time - soul solid anyone ? Don't make me larf.

Lexus ... oh best till last baby ....... **** me gently with a zimmerframe...... Why don't I take up golf as well ..... if I wanna drive a car / play a sport that means I have to dress like a bad pensioner... I'll wait till I hit that age - okay ?

Anyway - cool chattin to ya - you'll need the last word (it's a benz/merc/lexus thang) so good on ya - you're a cool guy.

You're right 'bout mad size dicks tho' - they are miniscule.

'Hove remind yo'self - nobody built like you , you designed yo'self '

- and no car gonna change dat - right Jay ?

nuff respect

Ex

Why drive a crappy car?

A few very good reasons. Cheaper to buy, less depreciation and when/if some complete tosser runs a key down the side, it doesn't matter so much.

Also, the main reason these w*nk*rs do it, is through jealousy, so they're less likely to 'key' it anyway.

THERE AIN'T A HOT CHICK ALIVE THAT WOULD TURN DOWN A RIDE IN A NEW BMW 645 CSI

SAME WITH BENZ AND LEXUS

DO NEVER TEST

AFTER PICK UP, TAKE HER BACK TO YUOR CRIB AND MAKE HER YEAR BY LETTING HER COOK IN THE NICEST KITCHEN SHE HAS EVER SEEN IN HER LIFE.

YUO RELAX, SET THE MOOD, GET HIGH AND START OPENING $300 BOTTLES OF WINE

HERE'S WHERE THE MAGIC HAPPENS, SEEN IT A MILLION TIMES

THE GURL'S NESTING AND MATERNAL HORMONES START KICKING IN AS SHE STARTS TO IMAGINE SHARING YUOR PLACE AND GAINING A FOOTHOLD INTO YUOR LIFE

SHE LOVINGLY AND CARINGLY PREPARES YUO A STEAK DINNER WHILE GETTING ALL CARRIED AWAY BY NONSENSICAL MARRIAGE STUFF WHILE YUO ARE PLOTTING TO GET JIGGY WIT HER

BEWARE THE INTELLIGENT HOT CHICKS THOU. THEY CAN TURN THIS SITUATION AROUND AND END UP OWNZING YUO

A CASE IN POINT. THE CAR KEY BOI

BUT IT'S ALL GOOD. THE CAR KEY BOI DOESN'T MIND BEING OWNZED BY HOTTEST CHICK EVER SECOND ONLY TO BEYONCE

CONCLUSION: IF YUO WANT DA HOT CHICKS, NOT WORTH IT TO DRIVE CRAP

GET DA MADD LOOT AND BUY A BENZ INSTEAD

- CAR KEY BOI,
IT'S CALLED A PLAYA TO PLAYA. LERN IT, LOVE IT, LIVE IT / RA!

Great to hear about the car(s), the nest and the wine cellar, but do you think you'll be getting a new keyboard for Christmas? The current one seems to have a problem with the Caps Lock key - it's obviously not the Merc of keyboards, more like a Trabant. :cheesy: