Why would anyone willingly drive a crappy car?

Car Key Boi

396 8
JUST SAW THIS ASSHOLE CRANKING HIS CAR OVER AND OVER TRYING TO GET IT TO START. HAD THIS LOOK ON HIS FACE LIKE "PLEASE OH, PLEASE START!"

IT DIDN'T

ASSWIPE GETS OUT, POPS THE HOOD, FIDDLES WITH SOME SH!T, CRANKS THE CAR OVER A FEW MORE TIMES, THEN IT STARTS

WHY NOT GET THE SH!T FIXED OR GET A BENZ?

ALSO, ASSHOLES THAT USE BROOMSTICKS TO HOLD THEIR HATCHBACKS OPEN. WHY ARE YUO STILL ALIVE?

CONCLUSION: NOT WORTH IT TO DRIVE CRAP

-Car Key Boi,
ROLLING STOCK: BENZ E 420, DELOREAN, CHEVY SILVERADO / DIGTBK!!

ChartMan

Legendary member
5,580 46
This is my Merc..... I can park it under your 420.... OR in your trunk. :cheesy: :cheesy:

Attachments

• smart.jpg
    smart.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 11,975

Car Key Boi

396 8
ChartMan said:
This is my Merc..... I can park it under your 420.... OR in your trunk. :cheesy: :cheesy:

WHAT KIND OF BENZ IS THAT?

DOES IT HAVE GPS/DVD/NAV SYSTEM?

DIDN'T THINK SO

O WN ED !

- CAR KEY BOI,
MADD WITH IT / D N T !

ChartMan

Legendary member
5,580 46
GPS NAV + satellite broadband for the busy trader on the go... + Playstation2 +Sky+++
It's a Smart Car, made by Mercedes. 599cc 3 cylinder turbocharged. 0-60 sometime, wobbly on the Motorway in winds>10mph. :cheesy: :cheesy: I love it. Half price road tax, 60+mpg blah blah.

Car Key Boi

396 8
ChartMan said:
GPS NAV + satellite broadband for the busy trader on the go... + Playstation2 +Sky+++
It's a Smart Car, made by Mercedes. 599cc 3 cylinder turbocharged. 0-60 sometime, wobbly on the Motorway in winds>10mph. :cheesy: :cheesy: I love it. Half price road tax, 60+mpg blah blah.

COULD YUO PICK UP HOT CHICKS WITH THAT BENZ ON 14TH AND MINNA IN SAN FRAN?

DIDN'T THINK SO

O \ / \/ N ED!!!!

- CAR KEY BOI,
HOT BOI WITH THE HOT RIDES FOR DA HOT CHICKS, DIGTBK!

darrren

98 0
I thought 14th and Minna was the red light district.

You don't need a Merc there - you can pick up an old banger in an old banger. LOL

Car Key Boi

396 8
darrren said:
I thought 14th and Minna was the red light district.

You don't need a Merc there - you can pick up an old banger in an old banger. LOL

EVEN HOOKERS HAVE STANDARDS, SON

DO YUO THINK CHARTMAN CAN PICK UP HOOKERS IN A BENZ SHOEBOX?

IT JUST DON'T BEAR THINKING ABOUT

111 MINNA NEAR MARKET ST. IS DA PLACE FOR THE REAL HOT CHICKS

THAT'S WHERE ALL DA REAL OPIES WITH DA MADD PAPER GO

HAVE YUO EVER BEEN THERE?

DIDN'T THINK SO

O W N E D!!!

- CAR KEY BOI,
D N T!

Rognvald

Established member
916 15
Bewitching!

oatman

2,879 22
I was doing 80 down a 3 lane carriageway when a Smart car overtook me. I thought that's not very smart :cheesy:

extreme

14 0
yeah - agree - why indeed drive a crap car........ of course it works the other way too... why drive a really flash car ? All it shows is that you have no d**k and too much testosterone (yeah yeah put up any arguments... they're all wrong) ... and yes that includes females !
:LOL:

ex

Car Key Boi

396 8
extreme said:
yeah - agree - why indeed drive a crap car........ of course it works the other way too... why drive a really flash car ? All it shows is that you have no d**k and too much testosterone (yeah yeah put up any arguments... they're all wrong) ... and yes that includes females !
:LOL:

ex

HAVE YUO EVER OWNZED A BENZ?

DIDN'T THINK SO

BENZ AIN'T JUST FLASHY CARS, WE'RE TALKING SERIOUS ENGINEERING

WE AIN'T TALKING JAGS AND INFINITYS, SON

PEOPLE WHO OWN JAGS KNOW JACK ABOUT CARS. IF IT WASN'T FOR WIMMEN AND IMPOTENT OLD MEN, JAG WOULD BE OUT OF BIZ

INFINITY IS A CONCEPT TO STEAL CUSTOMERS THAT CAN ALMOST AFFORD BENZ AND LEXUS

THEY ARE LOOZERS

INFINITY G35 IS A BLOATED POS ALTHOUGH IT IS SPORTY COMPARED TO HONDA ACCORDS THAT NEW OWNERS ARE TRADING IN

BUT BENZ, BMW, AND LEXUS ARE DRIVEN BY REAL OPIES WITH DA MADD PAPER AND THE MADD SIZED DICKS

NEXT TIME, ACT LIKE YUO KNOW, SON

-CAR KEY BOI
H TO THE IZZOWNED! / DIGTBK!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock