Why is trading difficult?

timsk

Legendary member
7,311 2,099
What a ridiculous statement
Actually F', in spite of my reply to Split', it's not ridiculous at all. There is a distinct pattern emerging that any thread you post to becomes about you. This is fine on your own thread, but it's far from fine across the site. Each thread should be about the topic in the thread title - not about any one individual member who posts to it. So, far from being ridiculous, Split's point is valid and germane to the overall health and well being of the site.
Tim.

Forexmospherian

Legendary member
39,928 3,299
Actually F', in spite of my reply to Split', it's not ridiculous at all. There is a distinct pattern emerging that any thread you post to becomes about you. This is fine on your own thread, but it's far from fine across the site. Each thread should be about the topic in the thread title - not about any one individual member who posts to it. So, far from being ridiculous, Split's point is valid and germane to the overall health and well being of the site.
Tim.
Sorry and apologise - I commented on how difficult it is too trade etc - and then it got sidelined by other traders questioning me etc

Will stay off all other threads other than my own for next month or two - that's no problem at all

Regards

F

Reactions: timsk

MoneyRush

30 0
Dear friends, Im not sure that difficulty of trading is something that bother people who trade everyday, because every type of work has its own difficulties and based on other 99% of jobs trading is super enjojable thing.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock