Article Why Trade?

darktone

Veteren member
3,985 1,041
SOCRATES said:
A & E ? You haven't joined the ambulance service surely ?
:cheesy:

In all seriousness though. Its a real eye opener to see how my outlook has changed from day dot to now.

Rognvald

Established member
916 15
darktone said:
Id describe myself as an A & E man now. :)

But when i started out i was definately a B C D E F I kinda guy :eek:

hey up Rog
check out my profile.. id did it just for u ;) peace brother :)
lol:LOL:
pax vobiscum

Reactions: Racer

trendie

Legendary member
6,476 1,089
incredible article.
no waffle. just the very essence of the mind-set of trading.
I cringed when I saw him describe my early mindset.
And heartened to know I am evolving as a trader.

Has Mr Newgrosh explained in 2 pages what Mark Douglas tries to do in 2 whole books ?!

Salty Gibbon

Experienced member
1,535 6
Has Mr Newgrosh explained in 2 pages what Mark Douglas tries to do in 2 whole books ?!
When you put it like that, then I am forced to revise my opinion of the article upwards.

Swang

29 2
Yes it was good but I wont be burning my copy of Trading in the zone just yet

The very best traders pursue excellence, surprised that wasn't listed

Last edited by a moderator:

newstart

40 4
I found the article to be true to a degree but some of us trade as a way of life the urge to be independant.

SOCRATES

Veteren member
4,966 134
newstart said:
I found the article to be true to a degree but some of us trade as a way of life the urge to be independant.
This is a very interesting concept.

Would you care to expand your ideas further ?

JumpOff

702 14
newstart, do you mean something different that the independence discussed in item "E" of the article?
JO

QQQShort

25 0
The article does not describe one motivating factor: passion. To be successful, certainly we need to approach our trading vocation from a profit perspective. It's also important , though, to truly enjoy what we do (most days, if not every day).

Dispassionate

98 1
Life is all about discovering what really motivates you and your actions. - why we do the things we do and are we being honest with ourselves about it? When I took up trading it was a bit of a shock to discover how much my sub-conscious ruled my life! Meditation is a big help in exploring the mind. I recommend it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock