Why many popular brokers don't accept PayPal?

According to me Its good that many popular brokers don't accept PayPal, PayPal sucks, they took high charges from the users.

It's true, it's really stupid that i should pay about 4% charges before using paypal. and much more when i withdrew the money to my debit card.

I support hotforex for this.

Yes, Samira, I am trading only with Hotforex now, and it's really excellent, I love this broker. how about your?

Here is a chat trailer I had on their islamic account enquiries.

Please wait. A representative will be with you shortly.
One moment please...
Sarah says:
Hello Alisdair kyeda. My name is Sarah how can I help you?
Alisdair kyeda says:
I am a trader
Alisdair kyeda says:
I want to sell my daughters into white slavery wife goes for free, do you have a market that caters for that?

Basically the last 3 posters are sockpuppeting trolls on behalf of this michael mouse broker, treat them like your BITCH? (BBC Anton Kriel). You betcha espec with a name like Sarah.

I want to sell my daughters into white slavery wife goes for free, do you have a market that caters for that?

I have a racing camel, he's good stud material, and a herd of goats if you are interested (I'll take paypal if buyer pays the charges).

paypal might be the most known or even the biggest online money processor, but its not really recommended, specially in using large sums of money, its good for buying purchasing online but since most of the online stores accept paypal. but charges are a bit too much.. for example, when i try withdrawing money to my bank account it charges me $16 for every $400 that i withdraw, but moneybookers charges me i think its like 2-4 dollars. but anyway, there is a long controversial story behind paypal, and negative speculations anyway :D

My next business model/ plan is to auction shares/futures on ebay. Paypal is the way forward there.

bint_crusher, ei good luck on your future business, I think paypal is quite suitable for ebay and other online stores, I mean if you are a buyer, it can be beneficial I might look in to it, I mean, aside from trading forex its a good thing to have an additional source of income :)

bint_crusher, ei good luck on your future business, I think paypal is quite suitable for ebay and other online stores, I mean if you are a buyer, it can be beneficial I might look in to it, I mean, aside from trading forex its a good thing to have an additional source of income :)

Today I am selling S&P index futures @ $99.99 per full contract point. Start the bidding please, paypal accepted.:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::LOL:

Last edited:

Hey! Online trading courses. Why didn't I think of that before?

:( Probably because you guys have given them a lousy reputation.

It's difficult to make a crust, these days.

Well I tried to sell my daughters through the hotforex islamic broker, maybe I'll try ebay so I can use paypal.