Why many popular brokers don't accept PayPal?

As you sure? I've done business with a lot of complete borkers through paypal.

As you sure? I've done business with a lot of complete borkers through paypal.

Alpari UK - no.
FinFx - no.
InstaForex - no.
FxOpen - no
HotForex - no.

I'm not say this brokers are good or bad. There are conversations on the forums about them.

For the same reason that sharks dont eat lawyers

Professional Courtesy

Alpari UK - no.
FinFx - no.
InstaForex - no.
FxOpen - no
HotForex - no.

I'm not say this brokers are good or bad. There are conversations on the forums about them.

Yes some are not supporting paypal, I am using hotforex, which has many other options like moneybookers or alertpay, which are similar to paypal, i believe the other four are of the same situation.

In the tradng world paypal is for michael mouse mastorbation jockeys. The next advocate will be for buying and selling futures on ebay. If there is anybody on this forum who thinks they can trade with anything other than their hard earned CASH up front then they should spend more time on the above mentioned site. Can you picture it? Brokers having a 99% feedback with such comments as "money taken very quickly great eeeTraaader".

hi guys, I'm trading with hotforex, I think there was a time they used paypal but then canceled it, I have been doing some reading regarding paypal and other online businesses side from forex, paypal tend to freeze the accounts of the business holder after a couple of disputes or complaints from clients/users/traders without validation, and that's really bad for business, I've seen companies fall (non-forex) because of this, they were relying to much on paypal.. so its safe to say that the good companies usually don't use paypal ^_^

hi guys, I'm trading with hotforex, I think there was a time they used paypal but then canceled it, I have been doing some reading regarding paypal and other online businesses side from forex, paypal tend to freeze the accounts of the business holder after a couple of disputes or complaints from clients/users/traders without validation, and that's really bad for business, I've seen companies fall (non-forex) because of this, they were relying to much on paypal.. so its safe to say that the good companies usually don't use paypal ^_^

Yes, it was this summer. I sent them an email regarding PayPal deposit option, they replied - we accept PayPal. One week later during the account opening process I had found that there is no PayPal option.

Yes, actually I'd withdrawn money using paypal before. however, later i prefer using moneybookers. since paypal is charging too high.

so i don't think paypal is so necessary. and i don't care whether hotforex support it or not.
and the most important is, hotforex do not charge a penny if we using moneybookers.

According to me Its good that many popular brokers don't accept PayPal, PayPal sucks, they took high charges from the users.