Why is this forum so dead?

Hello,
I Think If you get bored one day try your own version of an analysis and I can say. It takes a lot of effort, and if this forum is going to remain dead. I like your forum. Dollar advisory provides you best Forex tips.If you interested in trading so visit our link.[link removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,
I Think If you get bored one day try your own version of an analysis and I can say. It takes a lot of effort, and if this forum is going to remain dead. I like your forum. Dollar advisory provides you best Forex tips.If you interested in trading so visit our link. [link removed]
Its a fair question.

We're 2.5hrs in after the London open. Only 5 threads have been updated in that time but only 1 is active - 3 are copy and pasted daily analysis reports, one is this enquiry, the sole active thread is dentist007's Trading with p/f.

What's the answer?

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a fair question.

We're 2.5hrs in after the London open. Only 5 threads have been updated in that time but only 1 is active - 3 are copy and pasted daily analysis reports, one is this enquiry, the sole active thread is dentist007's Trading with p/f.

What's the answer?

It is because members are busy trading the London session.

Its a fair question.

What's the answer?

Active participation by the administrators for one. More moderation using -- as I've suggested -- the old TL model. Partitioning commercial pitches for yet another. It can be done if there's the will to do it. (And I recognize that this thread is nearly ten years old, but it's a subject that should be revisited.)

Hello,
I Think If you get bored one day try your own version of an analysis and I can say. It takes a lot of effort, and if this forum is going to remain dead. I like your forum. Dollar advisory provides you best Forex tips.If you interested in trading so visit our link. [link removed]
Its a fair question.

What's the answer?
it was not a fair question mate.
the guy was spamming a very old thread with a link to another site .the link has been removed along with my custard pie clown gif;)

Active participation by the administrators for one.
Bloody Admin' eh, waste o' space!

As I'm admin', I'm open to suggestions as to how, when and where and in what capacity I could/should participate more actively. In the meantime, the Mods are all over this thread like an infectious rash!
;)
Tim.

As I'm admin', I'm open to suggestions as to how, when and where and in what capacity I could/should participate more actively. In the meantime, the Mods are all over this thread like an infectious rash!
;)
Tim.
For your rash
3304dfbab3e81b87cdab43dbfc097fb0.jpg

:confused: I've always considered Timsk to be a model of Administrative impartiality; he's always made it very clear when expressing his personal as opposed to "official" views. He is also very good at pointing people in the right direction when they are searching for knowledge et cetera. Short of coming round to your trading desk and doing it for you, I'm not sure what more he should be expected to do.

;)
Tim.

It would be informative to list the posts that the administrators have made over the past 30 days and where those posts have been made.

It would be informative to list the posts that the administrators have made over the past 30 days and where those posts have been made.
Well dbp, I'm sure you know how to do this but, for the benefit of anyone who doesn't, go to the profile of the member of interest ---> click on the 'Statistics' tab ---> then 'Find all posts by (Username)'. Job done.

In my case, the bulk have been to the Brexit thread. There haven't been many - but I've been on holiday for 10 days to Italy. Great country, although I don't understand how they eat so much pizza and pasta, yet still manage to stay slim!
Tim.

Well dbp, I'm sure you know how to do this but, for the benefit of anyone who doesn't, go to the profile of the member of interest ---> click on the 'Statistics' tab ---> then 'Find all posts by (Username)'. Job done.

In my case, the bulk have been to the Brexit thread. There haven't been many - but I've been on holiday for 10 days to Italy. Great country, although I don't understand how they eat so much pizza and pasta, yet still manage to stay slim!
Tim.

it the cold-squeezed virgin olive oil ;)

And if those qualify as "participation", nothing more need be said about that.

What suggestions do you have for making the site more active?

a live chatroom would do it imo

placing trades & shooting the sh^t b/w

And if those qualify as "participation", nothing more need be said about that.
Well I'm so sorry that my meagre efforts fall so woefully short of your expectations dbp - but if you're not prepared to suggest what I ought to be doing (that I'm not) or not doing (that I am), then there's not much to be done. Incredibly smart cookie though I am - I'm not Mystic Meg.

What suggestions do you have for making the site more active?
I suggest you contact Sharky and ask to join Admin' or the Mods and show us all how it should be done. I'm keen to step down; I lost my appetite for exchanges like this quite some time ago. Clear out the old dead wood, draft in the vibrant, thrusting young guns. You are a vibrant, thrusting young gun, aren't you dbp?
:p
Tim.

i must admit there is NOBODY trading here, ie placing THEIR trades

i'm pretty close to bagging it myself

i must admit there is NOBODY trading here, ie placing THEIR trades

i'm pretty close to bagging it myself

i think what you are looking for is a live trading chatroom, a demo trading one of course :D

Last edited:
i think what you are looking for is a live trading chatroom, a demo trading one of course :D

looking for one of YOUR once in a lifetime trades here, demo or otherwise.

they let this become trade2meme, even Joe's gone now :(